PDA

View Full Version : Rolando Mcclain Arrested

igor0190
04-22-2013, 12:51 AM
http://blog.al.com/breaking/2013/04/decatur_police_charge_former_b.html

DECATUR, Alabama -- Decatur police arrested Rolando McClain and charged the former Alabama linebacker with disorderly conduct and resisting arrest on Sunday.

Rolando McClain, charged with two misdemeanors. The arrest followed a report of a disturbance at Pines Park in Decatur, police said in a short press release and didn't offer further details. McClain was released from jail after he posted a $1,000 bond. Both charges are misdemeanors. Police said more details would be forthcoming Monday morning after investigators review the reports.

McClain, a Decatur native, has has repeated run-ins with Decatur police.

He was convicted in Decatur municipal court on May 18, 2012 of reckless endangerment, menacing, third-degree assault and firing a gun in the city limits after an incident in which he fired a handgun near the head of a childhood friend on Nov. 30, 2011. He was sentenced to 180 days in jail. McClain appealed the conviction to circuit court, where the charges were dismissed when the victim, Rishard Tapscott, declined to testify, The Decatur Daily reported.

On Jan. 8, less than a week before purchasing the home a $1 million home in Madison, McClain was arrested in Decatur on charges of violating the city's window tint code as well as providing false information to police.

LatrobePA
04-22-2013, 12:54 AM
He plays for the ravens no suspension will come. But lol that we passed and he went there and is all ready in trouble!

Mike Tomlin
04-22-2013, 01:16 AM
He plays for the ravens no suspension will come. But lol that we passed and he went there and is all ready in trouble!

We see that his off the field behavior hasn't changed , lets hope the one on the field hasn't changed either.

connecticutsteel
04-22-2013, 01:51 AM
I DON'T THINK HE ESCAPES SUSPENSION THIS TIME IT'S LIKE HIS 4TH ARREST THE RAVENS MAY EVEN CUT HIM

Zachintosh66
04-22-2013, 10:58 AM
SURPRISE! said no one

And you all wanted him to be a Steeler...

LatrobePA
04-22-2013, 11:03 AM
SURPRISE! said no one

I have to admit, I was desperate for a FA signing, I'd love to of had him. Not now! I'm betting he's released!

TarlsQtr
04-22-2013, 11:27 AM
SURPRISE! said no one

Exactly. Good manners would dictate a long line of apologies here to Tomlin and Colbert. I am not holding my breath. LOL

LatrobePA
04-22-2013, 12:03 PM
Exactly. Good manners would dictate a long line of apologies here to Tomlin and Colbert. I am not holding my breath. LOL

I just pissed my pants! lol

TarlsQtr
04-22-2013, 12:23 PM
More info on his crimes. I am glad they did not sign this D-bag. I am sure he is just a good kid "who made a mistake" like T'aamu. ;-)

McClain and others were ordered by police to leave the park after a large crowd gathered. In the process of walking away, McClain allegedly said "[Expletive] the police." Crouch said the comment was audible on the microphone the officer wore.
When he was informed that he was going to be placed under arrest, McClain twice pulled his arms away from the arresting officers, resulting in the resisting arrest charge.

McClain, 23, posted $1,000 bond and was released. However, he was already out on bond after his arrest in January for providing false information to police following a traffic stop. The court date for those charges is May 7. Prosecutors could decide to have McClain's bond revoked and have him held until that date.

“We are seeking more facts on this," said Kevin Byrne, the Ravens senior vice president for public and community relations. "The only information we have at this time is from news reports.”

The arrest was the latest in a series of incidents for McClain that spurred his release by the Oakland Raiders earlier this month.
In January, McClain was arrested in Decatur after he allegedly provided a police officer with a false name following a traffic stop.

A misdemeanor assault case against McClain in Decatur was dismissed last year when the alleged victim declined to go forward with the case after reaching a financial settlement with his former high school classmate.

McClain had been facing third-degree assault, reckless endangerment, illegal discharge of a firearm and menacing charges. McClain allegedly threatened to kill the man and fired a gun next to his head during a fight two years ago.
McClain was initially convicted of four misdemeanors, but appealed the verdict and the case is now resolved.

Read more: http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/ravens/ravens-insider/bal-ravens-linebacker-rolando-mcclain-charged-with-disorderly-conduct-resisting-arrest-20130421,0,6200389.story#ixzz2RCpAL4kr

LatrobePA
04-22-2013, 12:25 PM
**** man, don't they know he's an NFL playa aint no m f'r gonna arrest him!

coldrolled
04-22-2013, 01:19 PM
We see that his off the field behavior hasn't changed , lets hope the one on the field hasn't changed either.

Goodell Boy will make sure he plays...

Rocky#20
04-22-2013, 03:19 PM
It's amazing how stupid some people are. He has an opportunity that few people have ever had, and he just can't keep breaking the law.

scudmissile29
04-22-2013, 04:56 PM
I DON'T THINK HE ESCAPES SUSPENSION THIS TIME IT'S LIKE HIS 4TH ARREST THE RAVENS MAY EVEN CUT HIM

shut the **** up with capitals, how old are you? ****ing 13?

connecticutsteel
04-22-2013, 07:48 PM
HEY ******* FOR THE LAST TIME MY KEYBOARD IS STUCK ON CAPS DOUCHE

ice cream glove
04-22-2013, 08:26 PM
I didn't even know Balt. signed him. To be honest, he repeatedly does get in trouble but most of it is kind ticky tack sh-t. Arrested for windows being tinted? Disorderly conduct? And you know they tack on "resisting arrest" if you so much verbally disagree that you ever did anything wrong in the first place. Ever see how quickly they claim "resisting arrest" over nothing? I have seen videos where a guy is putting his hands behind his back and saying, "I am not resisting" and still gets cited for it. Check out this guy; what did he do wrong, and yet they tacked on resisting arrest, after already taking his guns away for no legal, legit reason. He did nothing wrong. You are allowed to carry a gun. Why did they even stop him?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sHPLMTYxME

greennick
04-23-2013, 06:24 AM
HEY ******* FOR THE LAST TIME MY KEYBOARD IS STUCK ON CAPS DOUCHE

Then use the shift key or stop posting?

steelers4life66
04-23-2013, 01:23 PM
Smiling like a smart *** isn't gonna help his case much with the Ravens organization.

Marcoux
04-25-2013, 07:44 AM
http://www.thesectionb.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/raiders-mcclain-footb_hasc_s640x351.jpeg

ice cream glove
04-25-2013, 03:58 PM
http://www.thesectionb.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/raiders-mcclain-footb_hasc_s640x351.jpeg

Why are so many cops fat? They should be in shape but so many are just fat pigs.