PDA

View Full Version : SB pre game and Halftime.

kgreen
02-02-2007, 11:07 PM
I just read in on superbowl.com that the pre game show will be done by Cirque du Soleil. This should be fun because these people know how to put up a great show. :cabbagepatch:

Now compare that to.......Prince. Prince.
Why?
I don't think that this years show will be any good. I have always hated Prince and now this Artist formally know as Prince will attempt to dance and sing on stage despite a horrible hip. :lol:
http://www.superbowl.com/features/general_info

BlitzburghRockCity
02-02-2007, 11:16 PM
the halftime shows have sucked for the last several years. I dont get what these networks are trying to accomplish with shows like they have planned.

AZ_Steeler
02-03-2007, 12:54 AM
Ever since the Janet Jackson "malfunction" the halftime shows have went downhill because the networks are really selective about who performs. They don't want someone who's going to cost them a lot of money in the form of a fine.

My wife and I saw Cirque du Soleil "O" in Vegas, it was awesome!!!

BlitzburghRockCity
02-03-2007, 07:18 AM
yeah that Janet Jackson and Justin Timberlake thing was a disaster. It's got to be hard to pick a good half time show; but geez Prince ??? :lol:

Steelerlyn
02-03-2007, 10:04 AM
I have not seen a good halftime show in years! I don't even watch it anymore, so I probably should not comment.

kgreen
02-03-2007, 12:21 PM
I have not seen a good halftime show in years! I don't even watch it anymore, so I probably should not comment.

Yeah same. I stopped watching after that "wardrobe malfuncion" except last year when they had the Stones. I mean that was good idea, just a poor performence. :dunno:

The halftimeshows of late have been terrible and hype surrounding the game and halftime is bigger than the game itself.:willybs: :willybs: I mean seriously, the halftime shows were better when they had college marching bands :wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf:

My favortie halftime is U2's. That was an amazing show. Very emotional, very powerful. It was the last great halftime show and think that trend of terrible halftimes post U2. :nono: So here's to hopping Prince wakes up the NFL to picking better halftomes (Go Foo Fighters)!

BlitzburghRockCity
02-04-2007, 12:10 AM
This was last good pregame show !! :kiss:

http://www.kissonline.com/news/images/1_untitled1.JPG

SteelersfaninPhilly
02-04-2007, 04:05 AM
You mean you watch the game? Even though the steelers are not involved? What the hell is wrong with you people :lol:

floodcitygirl
02-04-2007, 12:28 PM
At the party that I'm going to, we're having an All Steeler pregame and half time show! :tt02: :tt02: :tt02:

BlitzburghRockCity
02-04-2007, 01:45 PM
It's the super bowl man, you have to watch it, just because :lol:

kgreen
02-05-2007, 12:01 AM
It's the super bowl man, you have to watch it, just because :lol:

Man, Prince sucked at halftime copying the Foo Fighters song "Best of you":willybs: :willybs: . He couldn't do his own crap. What was up with that purple guitar and the girl singing 80% of the time or was that Prince's voice?:lol:

I didn't see the pregame show though, does anyone know if it was any good?