Zachintosh66
03-16-2013, 08:44 PM
We Draft Ansah #1

We Put our eggs into the Jason Worilds basket

We lose Sanders

We dont sign a ILB FA and We wait till day 3 to find one

Speath and DJ make the team

Gay gets any playing time :lol:

We draft another "propect with potential" who has to learn, be groomed and wait his turn to contribute

AB, Plax and Cotch Start the season as #1-3 WRs

Dwyer, Redman and Batch all make the team as 1-3 also

Anyone got anything to add?

Thomas_43
03-16-2013, 08:45 PM
We Draft Ansah #1

We lose Sanders

We draft another "propect with potential" who has to learn, be groomed and wait his turn to contribute

Anyone got anything to add?

I just died a little inside :(

Real Deal Steel
03-16-2013, 08:50 PM
That looks like a 6-10 team.

jdehoff83
03-16-2013, 09:47 PM
Is plax really that bad now???

ChucktownSteeler
03-16-2013, 09:51 PM
I just threw up in my mouth.

NeilPatrickBanana
03-16-2013, 09:55 PM
We Draft Ansah #1

i could think of a lot worse picks than that

oh no! you mean like when we put all our eggs in the james harrison basket after cutting Porter?

We lose Sanders

oh no... we lose a constantly injured #3 WR whose best season is 700 yards? ****, what will we do?

Foote is still a starting quality Buck. Most people don't seem to know the difference in role (buck vs mack).

I hope Spaeth makes it. He's such a good zone run blocker.

as long as its in the slot... i see no problem... but one injury to ike/cortez... and it'll get ugly fast

any pick is going to be a prospect with potential, who has to learn and be groomed.... but that doesn't mean they cant contribute as well. i agree we need to draft an impact offensive player who can contribute right away... his name is Cordarelle

that would be bad...

i dont see any way dwyer and redman both make the team. Batch is actually the best fit for the new scheme... we need to add a veteran with zone experience... and draft a future starter (franklin)

Zachintosh66
03-16-2013, 10:11 PM
Would actually love Franklin... prolly my #2 or 3 fav Rb this year behind Lacy. Chose Bell in my mock due to the written hype of the beat writers. They have said it seemed our scouts have showed big interest in.

BstripeYpaint
03-16-2013, 10:23 PM
Sanders' injury history increases the likelihood that we'll let him go to the Pats and gain that 3rd pick. We should covet that 3rd pick. We might be able to get someone like Markus Wheaton in round 3.

NeilPatrickBanana
03-16-2013, 10:27 PM
Would actually love Franklin... prolly my #2 or 3 fav Rb this year behind Lacy. Chose Bell in my mock due to the written hype of the beat writers. They have said it seemed our scouts have showed big interest in.

i dont want to use a 1st on a RB
Id take Bernard/lacy in the 2nd
otherwise... i want Franklin with our 3rd

if we have two 3rds... and lattimore was there in the late 3rd... i'd take him

tgunn86
03-17-2013, 03:07 PM
For runningback I would want to choose Le'veon Bell, huge guy who has vision, power and the ability to catch and block at 6'1" 238 lbs.....I say get him in the second or third round ASAP

Farrior Fan
03-17-2013, 03:09 PM
From OP "Anyone got anything to add?"

We sign Tomlin to a 20 year extension.