PDA

View Full Version : Brandon Lloyd anyone?

Steelergolfer59
03-16-2013, 05:31 PM
According to Adam Schefter the Pats released Lloyd. His stats weren't bad last year. 911 yards and 7 TD's and that's playing alongside Welker, Gronk, and Hernandez. Could have him start opposite Brown and Cotchery out of the slot. Just a suggestion? Will we do it probably not. But still wouldn't be bad especially if we do lose Sanders.

Clevelandsux
03-16-2013, 05:58 PM
just saw this. hear he'll want a ton of dough however.

JoeSteelerFan
03-16-2013, 06:09 PM
I'd take Randy Moss for close to the vet league min at this point over Lloyd. I'd rather see us get a few young WR's in the draft this year. Would be fun to watch Plax and Moss do some "old school" damage on the league this year while AB works the slot like a mad man.

JollyRob68
03-16-2013, 06:17 PM
Breaston knows Hayles system. TAke him and Draft two WR. Austin in rd 1 and Hopkins,Woods,HUnter in 2nd. Perhaps trade down in first the take Woods in 1st and Swope in 3rd or Denard Robinson in 4th. They can come out of this draft with two very good Wr. The more I think of it I'd find a way to get Woods who wants to be a Steeler.

scudmissile29
03-16-2013, 06:20 PM
Breaston knows Hayles system. TAke him and Draft two WR. Austin in rd 1 and Hopkins,Woods,HUnter in 2nd. Perhaps trade down in first the take Woods in 1st and Swope in 3rd or Denard Robinson in 4th. They can come out of this draft with two very good Wr. The more I think of it I'd find a way to get Woods who wants to be a Steeler.

be quiet with the austin talk, overrated prospect

LatrobePA
03-16-2013, 06:27 PM
Peeeee ewwwwww!

Zachintosh66
03-16-2013, 07:23 PM
I'd take Randy Moss for close to the vet league min at this point over Lloyd. I'd rather see us get a few young WR's in the draft this year. Would be fun to watch Plax and Moss do some "old school" damage on the league this year while AB works the slot like a mad man.

Randy moss would be #5 on the depth chart... And were only gonna have 3 wrs left on the roster if that says anything. Hes washed up.

Im betting we eventually sign Breaston, once he is healthy enough to pass a physical.

JoeSteelerFan
03-16-2013, 07:41 PM
Moss is a free-lancer at this point in his career; a hired gun. The only reason he's #5 on anyone's depth chart is because his role is to add depth to a roster, not because all of a sudden he doesn't possess skills. Put him in the right situation as a stop gap measure until we get our draft picks groomed (while being mentored by Plax and Moss mind you) and we would be just fine for the season.

acero
03-16-2013, 10:31 PM
our first rd draft choice and the 3rd we get from the pats and move up way up on the board and get a stud

LatrobePA
03-16-2013, 11:29 PM
our first rd draft choice and the 3rd we get from the pats and move up way up on the board and get a stud

Great idea, sit him on the bench per Mike Tomlin, then in year 3 when he's lighting it up let him walk!! The Steelers way!!

Real Deal Steel
03-17-2013, 02:47 PM
Great idea, sit him on the bench per Mike Tomlin, then in year 3 when he's lighting it up let him walk!! The Steelers way!!

Hahahahaha.

K Train
03-17-2013, 03:13 PM
lloyd is a career journeyman, this will be like his 7th team...he wont command a ton of money

Black@Gold Forever32
03-17-2013, 03:14 PM
lloyd is a career journeyman, this will be like his 7th team...he wont command a ton of money

There is a reason he is a career journeyman.....Do you think he isn't the best teammate in the locker room?......