PDA

View Full Version : Aaargh Wallace to Dolphins..

NorCalSteel
03-12-2013, 06:18 PM
This is going to be a tough off season to make it through. I knew it was coming but I still had some hope...I hope we can keep Lewis but it doesn't seem likely

xBlitzBurghx
03-12-2013, 06:25 PM
Sooner or later all these Wallace haters are going to see that Wallace is an awesome receiver. Unless we get a receiver in the 1st rd our offense is f***** this year. Hell even if they do draft a #1 round receiver our offense looks awful.

Clevelandsux
03-12-2013, 06:28 PM
Wallace quit on this team last year. That doesn't sit well with me or any other steeler fan. I say good riddance!

cbrunn
03-12-2013, 06:29 PM
lol to the ppl saying that he lost money last year ...

scudmissile29
03-12-2013, 06:30 PM
GREAT NEWS!

I HOPE THIS **** DIES IN A PLANE CRASH ON HIS WAY TO MIAMI INTERNATIONAL

REJOICE FOR NO MORE ******** ON THIS TEAM!!!

BubbyBlister
03-12-2013, 06:41 PM
Glad to hear he went there and not to the Pats. That would have been Brady to Moss all over again.

SuperSteelers
03-12-2013, 06:49 PM
It won't be long before Wallace is long forgotten and quietly out of the league and people will wonder what ever happened to the guy known as "60 minutes."

xBlitzBurghx
03-12-2013, 06:56 PM
I hope you guys are right. Minus the plane crash lol

Nolrog
03-12-2013, 07:01 PM
Why are you so upset? There was zero chance they were going to resign him. We all knew that.

Mike Tomlin
03-12-2013, 07:15 PM
I'm proud of him and glad he got paid. Honestly the hate he got from the Steeler fans this year helped him make an easy decision .......... Go get as much money as you can get. 2 years from now he'll regret it and really miss the steeler organization, because he'll never sniff a superbowl in Miaimi lol! I'm sure it's bitter sweet for him right now.

Real Deal Steel
03-12-2013, 07:27 PM
It isn't bitter sweet. He was a money grubbing bastard. It wasn't like he wasn't going to get decent money from us if he stayed. But we were not going to give him 13 mil a year.

He's worth half of that at the max. Especially considering how he quit last year. He'll be sorry because he'll be complaining soon on how Tannehill can't get him the ball and blah, blah, blah. Shut up! You wanted the money so take it and all the losses that come with it!

coldrolled
03-12-2013, 07:30 PM
I get to watch him on local tv every week now.. oh boy!

Good Luck Mike..

We need Eifert... We have no TE.

NeilPatrickBanana
03-12-2013, 07:30 PM
It isn't bitter sweet. He was a money grubbing bastard. It wasn't like he wasn't going to get decent money from us if he stayed. But we were not going to give him 13 mil a year.

He's worth half of that at the max. Especially considering how he quit last year. He'll be sorry because he'll be complaining soon on how Tannehill can't get him the ball and blah, blah, blah. Shut up! You wanted the money so take it and all the losses that come with it!

Why won't Tannehill be able to get him the ball?

Real Deal Steel
03-12-2013, 07:31 PM
I get to watch him on local tv every week now.. oh boy!

Good Luck Mike..

We need Eifert... We have no TE.

This is a pretty deep draft for TE. We do need one. That's for sure.

Clevelandsux
03-12-2013, 07:33 PM
I'm proud of him and glad he got paid. Honestly the hate he got from the Steeler fans this year helped him make an easy decision .......... Go get as much money as you can get. 2 years from now he'll regret it and really miss the steeler organization, because he'll never sniff a superbowl in Miaimi lol! I'm sure it's bitter sweet for him right now.

He brought that on himself. Steelers fans don't like or reward prima donnas. We appreciate guys like Bettis, bleier, lambert etc. not candy asses like Wallace. I expect a very rude ovation when he shows up in Pittsburgh this season.

LASVEGASGUY
03-12-2013, 08:20 PM

Unless we fire Tomlin, we aren't going to be sniffing another SB any time soon either. At least Wallace got 30 million in the process guaranteed.

LatrobePA
03-12-2013, 08:28 PM
Unless we fire Tomlin, we aren't going to be sniffing another SB any time soon either. At least Wallace got 30 million in the process guaranteed.

Wallace dropped a key 4th down pass in the SB, **** him!

Mike Tomlin
03-12-2013, 09:00 PM
Unless we fire Tomlin, we aren't going to be sniffing another SB any time soon either. At least Wallace got 30 million in the process guaranteed. Well he won one and lost one. What makes you think he can't again?

Mike Tomlin
03-12-2013, 09:08 PM
He brought that on himself. Steelers fans don't like or reward prima donnas. We appreciate guys like Bettis, bleier, lambert etc. not candy asses like Wallace. I expect a very rude ovation when he shows up in Pittsburgh this season.

If you say so I just think alot of our fans are just too emotional when it comes to these players and our team in general. Players come and go but the steelers will be the steelers. I don't blame him one bit for sitting out the preseason because if he blew out a knee or worse the Front office wouldn't have given him a dime then you all would be talking about how stupid he was for playing without a contract. I think he did just what he should've , which is look out for himself and his family because the steelers organization will do whats best for them. Hell Hines held out and he was under contract is he a candy *** too?

LevonKirkland99
03-12-2013, 09:22 PM
Why this going to be a tough preseason? The guy clearly didn't give it all in his last year of contract. I wish him the best in Miami.

LatrobePA
03-12-2013, 09:23 PM
Why this going to be a tough preseason? The guy clearly didn't give it all in his last year of contract. I wish him the best in Miami.

Not me I hope he gets sunburnt! lol

acero
03-12-2013, 09:25 PM
Wallace quit on this team last year. That doesn't sit well with me or any other steeler fan. I say good riddance!

thats the most important part of this he quit on the team we need players not quiters

SnakeEyes43
03-12-2013, 09:57 PM
I'm so suprised...said no one.

LatrobePA
03-12-2013, 10:02 PM
I'm so suprised...said no one.

Miami over paid and will look silly watching the 3rd highest paid wr dropping passes in the FL sun!

Zachintosh66
03-12-2013, 11:14 PM
See ya, i shall not speak his name anymore!

jdehoff83
03-13-2013, 12:15 AM
Dude got paid and thats what he wanted... next man up! Lol

Thomas_43
03-13-2013, 12:36 AM
To much Wallace hate.....It's a business, he made the right move. Get over it. If you say you wouldn't have done the same then 1 of 2 things are true.....1: You are a liar.......2: Your lack of business sense makes employers lick their chops at the opportunity of taking advantage of you. Regardless, let's move on, there are a few WR's in this draft, that if we draft and develop the right way, will help us fill the void.

Black@Gold Forever32
03-13-2013, 01:59 AM
I never did understand all the Wallace hate....He frustrated me to at times but Mike Wallace was a very productive WR in his four years with the Steelers.......I wish well and I don't blame him for wanting to get as much money as he could........But he is a former Steeler now and I don't care about him anymore really....lol Just like when a player retires.......Its a business and players come/go.........

connecticutsteel
03-13-2013, 02:08 AM
STEELER FANS ARE PRIMA DONNA'S FOR THE MOST PART WE ARE a whiney bunch

LatrobePA
03-29-2013, 10:42 AM
Even more proof Wallace is a PUSS, he turned down more money from the Vikes to play in the warm sun! Hmm, could there be more reasons he wanted out of cold chilly Pittsburgh?

86WARD
03-29-2013, 01:20 PM
No taxes in Miami. Miami and Tannehill >> Minnesota and Ponder.

coldrolled
03-29-2013, 02:05 PM
No taxes in Miami. Miami and Tannehill >> Minnesota and Ponder.

No State or Local taxes in Florida. Awesome Homestead protection also.

coach
03-29-2013, 03:18 PM
Lets hope he can help Miami beat NE and help us out that way.

ice cream glove
03-30-2013, 05:17 PM
Good riddance. He was a huge part of the bad chemistry on this team last year. If they had any unity, they would have won at least 10 games. Wallace is a childish a hole.