PDA

View Full Version : Say bye bye to Joe Flacco's "Eliteness"..Boldin Traded to 49ers!!

Real Deal Steel
03-11-2013, 05:47 PM
So you think Joe Flacco is all that huh? Well we are going to be able to see right away because his TE/WR Boldin is gone now so without his security blanket, I predict the pick throwing Flacco we're accustomed to seeing returns in A BIG, BIG WAY!

Flacco is going to prove that the playoff run he had was luck and Hitler Goodall helping the Ravens along the way. Hahahahahahaha. Love how Flacco cut his on nose to spit his face when he just forced the issue of being the highest paid QB. LOVE IT!!!

Everything is slowly falling into place for a Steelers revival.

Real Deal Steel
03-11-2013, 05:47 PM
*uck Flacco. Fake *** QB.

NeilPatrickBanana
03-11-2013, 05:49 PM
Harvin also traded to Seattle

Crash
03-11-2013, 05:50 PM
And we do nothing and let our HOF QB rot.

K Train
03-11-2013, 05:51 PM
jim could say **** you john and trade boldin to the steelers now.

wouldnt happen, but would be hilarious

xBlitzBurghx
03-11-2013, 05:52 PM
Can't wait to see Flacco slinging picks left and right.

LatrobePA
03-11-2013, 06:02 PM
Boldin should of been paid not Joe, he's the reason they made it and won the SB. If I were a ravens fan is be very concerned!

LASVEGASGUY
03-11-2013, 06:10 PM
Can't wait to see Flacco slinging picks left and right.

And a few down the middle of the field, too. This signing is going to bite the Ravens in the ***. This is the type of signing that is going to get Ozzie and Harbaugh fired in 3 years. Joe is nothing but a middle of the pack QB getting paid elite dollars.

ChucktownSteeler
03-11-2013, 06:11 PM
Wow, any collusion here Hur Goodell?

LevonKirkland99
03-11-2013, 06:19 PM
traded for a 6th round pick to his brother....Ravens are broke too. No Flaccid can throw the deep ball only :)

jdehoff83
03-11-2013, 06:42 PM
Lmao! Wow i hope there is something unknown about boldin off the field. I cussed this guy all last season for the catches he made bailing flacco out of tough situations and moving the chains... would i take this guy ? In a heartbeat! For a 6th round pick?! What a slap in the face. Hopefully this is the beginning to a downward spiral for the rats

LASVEGASGUY
03-11-2013, 07:02 PM
Lmao! Wow i hope there is something unknown about boldin off the field. I cussed this guy all last season for the catches he made bailing flacco out of tough situations and moving the chains... would i take this guy ? In a heartbeat! For a 6th round pick?! What a slap in the face. Hopefully this is the beginning to a downward spiral for the rats

This clearly comes down to one brother helping out another brother. The Ravens were clearly going to lose Boldin. So instead of outright releasing him and getting nothing in return he shipped him to his brother for a measly 6th round pick and kept every other team from talking to him. The league should investigate this horseshit.

BubbyBlister
03-11-2013, 07:10 PM
This clearly comes down to one brother helping out another brother. The Ravens were clearly going to lose Boldin. So instead of outright releasing him and getting nothing in return he shipped him to his brother for a measly 6th round pick and kept every other team from talking to him. The league should investigate this horseshit. You can't get away with that crap in most fantasy football leagues with out a comish coming down on you saying it is collusion. Guess it is fine and dandy in the NFL though.

Big T
03-11-2013, 07:14 PM
I don't know what you guys are so upset about. The Ravens just became a worse football team with this move. I absolutely love it. Joe Flacco will learn the hard way that you can't just toss up lame ducks to just any receiver and expect them to make the play. Should be fun.

Real Deal Steel
03-11-2013, 07:17 PM
Well, the window of opportunity is opening for us, can Colbert make the right acquistions so we can take advantage of it?

Also........The Ravens are in the market for a new WR. Because of money constrictions, you know they are going to take a WR in the draft now. So...we are going head up against them in finding WR help in the draft.

My point is, that we may take that WR in the second round not only to fill our needs, but to keep him from going to the Ravens!

Just a thought.

further thought...in the second round, do we dare let Justin Hunter fall to the Ravens??? He'd be a perfect compliment to Smith. Justin Hunter would be a perfect compliment to our guys too. Hunter is looking like a key figure in the draft in our division.

BubbyBlister
03-11-2013, 07:18 PM
I don't know what you guys are so upset about. The Ravens just became a worse football team with this move. I absolutely love it. Joe Flacco will learn the hard way that you can't just toss up lame ducks to just any receiver and expect them to make the play. Should be fun. It's dirty politics that's what to be upset about. Like I said if that was two brothers in a fantasy football league it would be collusion and dealt with. Not in the NFL though under Goodall.

scudmissile29
03-11-2013, 07:28 PM
LMAO boldin bailed him out for so long.

but selfish joe only made that happen.

meanwhile.... AWKWARD IN THE 49ERS LOCKER ROOM!!!

Big T
03-11-2013, 07:29 PM
meanwhile.... AWKWARD IN THE 49ERS LOCKER ROOM!!!

Lol no ****. I wonder if he'll show off his ring when he gets it.

LASVEGASGUY
03-11-2013, 08:08 PM
I don't know what you guys are so upset about. The Ravens just became a worse football team with this move. I absolutely love it. Joe Flacco will learn the hard way that you can't just toss up lame ducks to just any receiver and expect them to make the play. Should be fun.

I'm not mad I just think it was a Bill Belichick-ish kinda move. What if the Ravens got wind Bolding was considering playing for us the Bengals, Browns or maybe the Patriots. This was clearly a move to help his brother out while keeping Boldin from playing against the Ravens in the AFC. It was a win-win for both Scumbaughs.

Omicron
03-12-2013, 12:04 AM
Guess they will have to see what Jerkoby Jones has to offer as a replacement.

coldrolled
03-12-2013, 06:58 AM
Flacco passed to him on every 3rd down and clucth play. Hes in trouble now.. Rice to the rescue...

No salary cap issues in SF?... Singletary put together a pretty solid defense for them, they have to be approaching the big contract years on that Defense.

Nolrog
03-12-2013, 07:33 AM
Wow, any collusion here Hur Goodell?

Ravens were going to release him anyway. They got something back in the deal. Worked out for both sides.

Nolrog
03-12-2013, 07:35 AM
No salary cap issues in SF?... Singletary put together a pretty solid defense for them, they have to be approaching the big contract years on that Defense.

Still a lot of young guys in SF. They are in decent shape for now. But it's going to get expensive for them quickly.

Clevelandsux
03-12-2013, 06:54 PM
Ravens lost ellerbe and Krueger. Team is unraveling. Hope flacco was worth it.

coldrolled
03-12-2013, 07:23 PM

I knew if they won the SB this would all fall apart with a huge Flacco deal... I love it...

Real Deal Steel
03-12-2013, 07:24 PM
Beautiful!! Can't wait to rub this in the face of all the undercover Ravens fans we have on this site.

Omicron
03-13-2013, 07:56 AM
And now the defense exodus begins for the Ratbirds. Ellerbe to Miami and Kruger to the Browns.

coldrolled
03-13-2013, 08:09 AM
And now the defense exodus begins for the Ratbirds. Ellerbe to Miami and Kruger to the Browns.

Kruger to the Browns may drop Jjones to our level of the draft.. with one less olb selection...
fitzgerald released will have the bills picking up a QB, the Cardinals may pick up a QB too. 2 more players drop... helpful if anything...

Now Krueger wont have Suggs, Elerbe, Lewis, Ngata supporting either.. see how that works out.

Omicron
03-13-2013, 08:10 AM

Whoops, I missed your post. Sorry about the repost of already presented info.

Thomas_43
03-13-2013, 11:45 AM
Bernard Pollard just tweeted thanks to the Raven's Fans, his time with the team is over.......

LatrobePA
03-13-2013, 11:46 AM
Bernard Pollard just tweeted thanks to the Raven's Fans, his time with the team is over.......

Link?? Where's he going?

coldrolled
03-13-2013, 11:47 AM
Link?? Where's he going?

Steelers. Then Trade Troy get more picks...

LatrobePA
03-13-2013, 11:48 AM
Steelers. Then Trade Troy get more picks...

????

Thomas_43
03-13-2013, 11:48 AM
"@Crushboy31 Well Raven Nation it's been fun. My time in Baltimore is done..Thank you!"

http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/73899/pollard-tweets-time-in-baltimore-is-done

Here is the link..

coldrolled
03-13-2013, 12:02 PM
????

FA Frustration.... We signed Dave Johnson... Yahh baby...

LatrobePA
03-13-2013, 12:04 PM

Lol...,

USMC607
03-13-2013, 12:31 PM

Superbowl bound now

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk 2

Omicron
03-13-2013, 12:47 PM
Now if only there was a way for Rice to leave the Ratbirds and as Darth Vader would say "now your failure is complete". Muhahaha.

coldrolled
03-13-2013, 12:57 PM
Now if only there was a way for Rice to leave the Ratbirds and as Darth Vader would say "now your failure is complete". Muhahaha.

Birk is gone, whos is the center?