PDA

View Full Version : Combine Invite List

BB2W
02-02-2007, 12:07 AM
For those who care... here it is. :cya:

link: http://www.nflcombine.net/files/invlist/last_name_sort.html

BlitzburghRockCity
02-02-2007, 06:14 AM
I don't see Steeler Addicts on that list anywhere !! Somebody call the NFL, tell them there's been a major screwup !

DIESELMAN
02-02-2007, 07:02 AM
Is that the short list?...lol

TEEMONT
02-02-2007, 12:54 PM
Does anyone know where Palko is projected to go?

BlackGold4vr
02-02-2007, 03:19 PM
Does anyone know where Palko is projected to go?

Here is the scouting report from the senior bowl week:

QUARTERBACKS
Tyler Palko/Pittsburgh Ht: 6007 Wt: 215
Arm: 32 1/4 Hand: 9 7/8
Monday Practice Notes: He clearly showed that his arm lacks strength and velocity although his passes were accurate for the most part
Tuesday Practice Notes: He showed a little improvement with his accuracy but his lack of overall arm strength is clearly evident. His footwork was better on the second day and he seemed more comfortable in the offense. Palko still doesn't have an NFL arm and that's been clear from his first throw in the first practice on Monday.
Wednesday Practice Notes: This was clearly his best practice of the week so far. He threw with great accuracy and also improved on his deep throws. His foot work and pocket awareness were also better.
Thursday Practice Notes: As has been the case this week, Palko wasn't able to get to the ball down field well. He was able to hit well on much shorter passes. Again, he just doesn't have the arm strength.
Analysis: His arm strength is clearly a problem and while his accuracy was decent, he had trouble getting the ball down field consistently. He didn't help himself this week.

If you are a QB hoping to land a NFL job this is not exactly the scouting report you would like coaches to see! I think he will be a day 2 pick!

:beer3:

Blitzburgh55
02-02-2007, 03:22 PM
The draft is still so far away :(

TEEMONT
02-02-2007, 04:09 PM
Here is the scouting report from the senior bowl week:

If you are a QB hoping to land a NFL job this is not exactly the scouting report you would like coaches to see! I think he will be a day 2 pick!

:beer3:

Thanks, I am hoping he gets picked (kind of) I played against him (just in pass scrimmages, not live action) and I picked off two of his passes, and no they did not sting my hands at all.