PDA

View Full Version : Member #250

Hawk Believer
02-01-2007, 11:59 PM
Who will it be? It seems like a lot of new folk have been signing this forum lately. A quick check of the member counter showed there are 249 at this moment.

Congrats Steelersfan. Seems like this board is gonna stick.

Koopa
02-02-2007, 12:01 AM
lol, even if this board never gets another member, it'll still be the best steelers site on the net

Hawk Believer
02-02-2007, 12:02 AM
How many of the members did you personally recruit Koopa?:lol:

Koopa
02-02-2007, 12:04 AM
it says 13, but a few ppl have joined that forgot to put my name...........BASTARDS!! lol.........

Steelersfan
02-02-2007, 12:10 AM
Who will it be? It seems like a lot of new folk have been signing this forum lately. A quick check of the member showed there are 249 at this moment.

Congrats Steelersfan. Seems like this board is gonna stick.

Thanks HB! It's been a lot of work by a lot of different members that has gotten the site to where it is today.

In the early days we had Blitz and Koopa spamming everywhere.....lol Just seems like things fell in place at the right time and off we went. I can't say enough about how much AZ and TG have done to help the site. And then Pitt23 for being the first mod here and he's still going! SteelerDan has done an awesome job with vbookie. Then we added Prosdo to the staff who is about as cool headed as they come. I don't think I've ever seen her wound up on here or the other site she was on! And then there's the members we have here. I've seen sites with a few people who know what they are talking about but it's seems like we have quite a few who know their football and love their team! And that includes you too HB.....:greengrin: Without you guys this place would be kind of boring for the staff....lol

So here's to all the members that make SA what it is today!
:tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02::t t02::tt02::tt02:

Koopa
02-02-2007, 12:14 AM
Thanks HB! It's been a lot of work by a lot of different members that has gotten the site to where it is today.

In the early days we had Blitz and Koopa spamming everywhere.....lol Just seems like things fell in place at the right time and off we went. I can't say enough about how much AZ and TG have done to help the site. And then Pitt23 for being the first mod here and he's still going! SteelerDan has done an awesome job with vbookie. Then we added Prosdo to the staff who is about as cool headed as they come. I don't think I've ever seen her wound up on here or the other site she was on! And then there's the members we have here. I've seen sites with a few people who know what they are talking about but it's seems like we have quite a few who know their football and love their team! And that includes you too HB.....:greengrin: Without you guys this place would be kind of boring for the staff....lol

So here's to all the members that make SA what it is today!
:tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02::t t02::tt02::tt02:

lol, spamming is such an ugly word..... it was more like inviting......and spamming is just telling whoever..... i had standards in my invites lol..... i only invited ppl who i though would be good to the site....... hawk believer was one of them lol.........

Steelersfan
02-02-2007, 12:16 AM
lol, spamming is such an ugly word..... it was more like inviting......and spamming is just telling whoever..... i had standards in my invites lol..... i only invited ppl who i though would be good to the site....... hawk believer was one of them lol.........

Hell, you still spam TSZ here and I made both sites......:lol::lol: Why didn't you spam TSZ more back then!....lol

Koopa
02-02-2007, 12:20 AM
Hell, you still spam TSZ here and I made both sites......:lol::lol: Why didn't you spam TSZ more back then!....lol

i did, no one just wanted to join.....i still can't get ppl to join, thank god for mike or i would've already gave up on the site lol............

Steelersfan
02-02-2007, 12:22 AM
i did, no one just wanted to join.....i still can't get ppl to join, thank god for mike or i would've already gave up on the site lol............

Now you know how I felt......lol That's why I decided to put my time into SA. Guess maybe that was a good thing because both sites are doing well now.

Koopa
02-02-2007, 12:25 AM
Now you know how I felt......lol That's why I decided to put my time into SA. Guess maybe that was a good thing because both sites are doing well now.

yeah change was good for tsz..........and to be honest, at first i thought this site would be like steelers world...... but as soon as i saw that blitzbergrockcity had joined here i knew this site was gonna grow..............and be killer.........you've done a great job......so thanks for this site and for creating tsz........... if it wasn't for you i'd be on aol message boards right now lol

Steelx
02-02-2007, 12:26 AM
i did, no one just wanted to join.....i still can't get ppl to join, thank god for mike or i would've already gave up on the site lol............god and mike in the same sentence just dont go...... I didnt do everything over there, it was drider or wonderboy or whatever his name was

:tt02: :cope: :tt02::cope: :tt02: :cope: :tt02:

Good work SF,

Steelx
02-02-2007, 12:27 AM
yeah change was good for tsz..........and to be honest, at first i thought this site would be like steelers world...... but as soon as i saw that blitzbergrockcity had joined here i knew this site was gonna grow..............and be killer.........you've done a great job......so thanks for this site and for creating tsz........... if it wasn't for you i'd be on aol message boards right now lol
aww how cute you saved him SF you saved him..:crying: :crying: :crying:

Koopa
02-02-2007, 12:29 AM
aww how cute you saved him SF you saved him..:crying: :crying: :crying:

:hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :bluelol: :bluelol: :bluelol: :bluelol: :bluelol: :bluelol: :bluelol: :nahnah: :nahnah:

Steelx
02-02-2007, 12:30 AM
:hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :bluelol: :bluelol: :bluelol: :bluelol: :bluelol: :bluelol: :bluelol: :nahnah: :nahnah:
go check the cavs thread...... lol

BlitzburghRockCity
02-02-2007, 07:22 AM
ah I feel so special, Koopa thought of me !

ppsstt, might want to check out hooked on phonics there buddy so you can learn how to spell it :lol:

When Dan first invited me to check out his site, I posted a few times to check it out and get a feel for it, and I noticed some familiar faces here and next thing I knew I was hooked and it's been a great ride ! Things are only looking up for SA and the sky is the limit ! You guys rock !!

Black@Gold Forever32
02-02-2007, 07:35 AM
Yea, SA is a great site and I'm thankful for Steelersfan for starting this site and for all you great staff members. Hell you guys have to put up with me.lol

DIESELMAN
02-02-2007, 08:42 AM
Yea, SA is a great site and I'm thankful for Steelersfan for starting this site and for all you great staff members. Hell you guys have to put up with me.lolYes we do lol.....its good people like you bro that make me want to get in here and BS with cool Steeler fans.

rainman
02-02-2007, 10:30 AM
I like SA alot and a big thanks to Steelersfan for starting it and all of you on the staff that makes it so special. Also thanks to Steelerlyn for the invitation and for everyone who accepted me here.

AZ_Steeler
02-02-2007, 11:29 AM
I couldn't think of any of place to be than here at SA. I have been an active member for 2 other Steeler boards besides SA, and my accounts are still active at those two boards as well so it's not like I got banned and had to find another place to hang out :lol:

I'm proud to call SA my second home and there are a lot of great members on here who have helped SA grow and make it enjoyable!

Bring on #250 :cope:

Captcoolhand
02-02-2007, 11:45 AM
Well whoever Is the 250 person or 500, they will difinitly get to read alot of testimonies on how great this site is. I got to admit, it's one of the first sites I go to when I turn on my computer. Alot of good people to chat with and alot of fun things to do:bigthumb:
Thanks SF and gang for everything :yesnod:

BlackGold4vr
02-02-2007, 12:09 PM
I was definitely not happy going to the cbs sportline message boards. Way too many complete idiots who write insulting inflammatory messages just to **** everybody off. My rating on sportsline was always low because I was always recovering from warnings I would get for loosing my cool when arguing with morons! Since coming over here I have not gone back to cbs sportsline message boards.........why would I inflict that kind of punishment on myself? This is the place to be if you are a Steeler fan! Blitzburgh Nation told me about the site and I told steelcurtaingal. Thanks Bitzburgh!

:beer3:

Captcoolhand
02-02-2007, 12:13 PM
I was definitely not happy going to the cbs sportline message boards. Way too many complete idiots who write insulting inflammatory messages just to **** everybody off. My rating on sportsline was always low because I was always recovering from warnings I would get for loosing my cool when arguing with morons! Since coming over here I have not gone back to cbs sportsline message boards.........why would I inflict that kind of punishment on myself? This is the place to be if you are a Steeler fan! Blitzburgh Nation told me about the site and I told steelcurtaingal. Thanks Bitzburgh!

:beer3:
Was you ever a member at Steelers.com or was you booted from there also:lol:

Blitzburgh55
02-02-2007, 04:17 PM
I remember when the site first started i told mike it was never gonna work no one would switched from SF but were still here

AZ_Steeler
02-02-2007, 04:33 PM
Member #250 has joined!!!! LonghornSteelerzFan

:welcome:

Prosdo
02-02-2007, 04:35 PM
Woohoo! Welcome to SA Longhorn!!! Congrats to Steeler Addicts on reaching another milestone! Congrats to you as well Dan!

Koopa
02-02-2007, 04:37 PM
ah I feel so special, Koopa thought of me !

ppsstt, might want to check out hooked on phonics there buddy so you can learn how to spell it :lol:

When Dan first invited me to check out his site, I posted a few times to check it out and get a feel for it, and I noticed some familiar faces here and next thing I knew I was hooked and it's been a great ride ! Things are only looking up for SA and the sky is the limit ! You guys rock !!

well i used to only call you brc and never cared how it was spelled, so that's why i misspelled..........

DIESELMAN
02-04-2007, 08:29 AM
AZPackerfan is member #252. Who is #250? I figured maybe DLNewell or Longhornzsteelerfan none of those guys have been posting :dunno:

BlitzburghRockCity
02-04-2007, 09:31 AM
Member #250 has joined!!!! LonghornSteelerzFan

Welcome wherever you are !

DIESELMAN
02-04-2007, 03:13 PM
oops, now why the hell didn't I see that.....lol