PDA

View Full Version : Okafor, Wheaton, Fluker, Mathieu, and Montee Ball. Pick one. I pick......

weakdraft
02-26-2013, 04:54 AM
Mathieu, for the "playmaking" ability. He has an Ed Reed nose for the ball.

K Train
02-26-2013, 09:40 AM
hes more like cortland finnegan meets brent grimes. I personally would try to use him as a tiny little FS a la bob sanders

USMC607
02-26-2013, 01:16 PM
The FS idea is a good one.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk 2

USMC607
02-26-2013, 01:17 PM
Another good example is earl thomas

Big T
02-26-2013, 03:29 PM
I love Tyrann Mathieu. He's smooth, great change of direction, great hands, and he's a playmaker with a nose for the ball. Not to mention he'll lay the wood for a small guy. I originally had him as a a 1st rd talent that will be a 3rd-4th rd guy because of his off the field issues, but now I don't think he makes it out of the 2nd.

I'd be happy with him in the 2nd.

K Train
02-26-2013, 03:30 PM
they wont touch him. The does does have an uncanny knack for knocking the ball out though

Big T
02-26-2013, 03:30 PM
Unfortunately you're probably right.

coldrolled
02-26-2013, 04:58 PM
TM hes 5'8 hes a speacialty player...

USMC607
02-26-2013, 05:00 PM
I figure it all depends on if he can talk his way into making them believe hes turned it around like adams did. Also will everything that happened off the field this yr effect decision making

USMC607
02-26-2013, 05:02 PM
Im guessing it will and they stray away from the problem guys. But the steelers normally overlook that if the talents too good to pass up and Mathieu has a ton of it

JollyRob68
02-26-2013, 05:11 PM
In the later rounds Mathieu 4th -5 th round but Steelers like Rontez Miles Cal-PA

polamalu43
02-27-2013, 01:28 AM
After Rainey and Ta'amu this year I can't see us stretching too far this draft

Big T
02-27-2013, 02:43 AM
In the later rounds Mathieu 4th -5 th round but Steelers like Rontez Miles Cal-PA

I don't know if the Steelers like Rontez Miles, but I have a feeling Rontez Miles likes the Steelers...

http://coedbc.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/rontez-miles-tattoo.jpg

weakdraft
02-27-2013, 07:21 AM
TM hes 5'8 hes a speacialty player...

He's 5'9", why you gotta take an inch like that. If he was 5'10" nobody would think anything about it. NFL history is replete with shorter DB's who were great. Short DB's can cover anybody, but you can out your taller DB on the other guys taller WR.

Mathieu can bring the wood too. He's big enough to take on anybody.

weakdraft
02-27-2013, 07:24 AM
Maybe I shoulds added Tavon Austin to that initial list. That dude has some game. I was thinking Percy Harvin watching him.

weakdraft
02-27-2013, 07:27 AM
After Rainey and Ta'amu this year I can't see us stretching too far this draft

Rainey slapped his ho. And Ta'Amu had a few too many one night. Shyt happens, I mean, if you want choir boys, remember the priests wanna **** em. Priests molest altar boys, and someone gonna cry about a dude slappin his ho, or a dude getting tanked.

Pedo priests can continue to do mass under suspicion, but you got to cut a 23 year old football thug for some petty stuff.?????????

I HATE YOU, NFL.

coldrolled
02-27-2013, 11:41 AM
Mathieu is not even 5'9 Megatron will jump over him..

We had enough short db's over the last several years...

Elam hits harder.... take him... hes a gator but i know we now have a bad taste for gator now..

In reality the steelers will take cooper or eifert or patterson i think.... BPA at 17

K Train
02-27-2013, 12:50 PM
He's 5'9", why you gotta take an inch like that. If he was 5'10" nobody would think anything about it. NFL history is replete with shorter DB's who were great. Short DB's can cover anybody, but you can out your taller DB on the other guys taller WR.

Mathieu can bring the wood too. He's big enough to take on anybody.
I like him and 5-9 isnt too short for a NB or FS

Maybe I shoulds added Tavon Austin to that initial list. That dude has some game. I was thinking Percy Harvin watching him.
apparently youve never seen percy harvin play because hes much more like desean jackson. Dennard Robinson is more like percy harvin

Mathieu is not even 5'9 Megatron will jump over him..

We had enough short db's over the last several years...

Elam hits harder.... take him... hes a gator but i know we now have a bad taste for gator now..

In reality the steelers will take cooper or eifert or patterson i think.... BPA at 17
i dont think we have a problem with gators. maybe longhorns but tomlin loves the gators

connecticutsteel
03-01-2013, 10:20 AM
Rainey slapped his ho. And Ta'Amu had a few too many one night. Shyt happens, I mean, if you want choir boys, remember the priests wanna **** em. Priests molest altar boys, and someone gonna cry about a dude slappin his ho, or a dude getting tanked.

Pedo priests can continue to do mass under suspicion, but you got to cut a 23 year old football thug for some petty stuff.?????????

I HATE YOU, NFL.
slapped his ho ? oh perfect another wifebeating pussy representing the youth of our nation i knew you were an uneducated ebonics major with violent tendancies now i completely understand why you attack everyone on here you and your 2 inch penis no wonder your sister gets pissed when your done