PDA

View Full Version : If Big Ben were really a top 10 qb, Steelers make playoffs

BillsPackers
02-09-2013, 12:03 AM
So the steelers defense has finally diminished...yeah they were rated #1 because of yards allowed...but couldn't turn the ball over or get a quarterback if their lives depended on it. Finished almost dead last in both categories...

This season proves big ben isn't a top 10 qb, if he were really elite, steelers are in...

Always an excuse, his o-line is bad, they had injuries...BS..

The o-line will always look bad when you have a qb that holds onto the ball forever or "extends the play" LOL!

Funny peyton manning had crap teams all those seasons and the colts still made playoffs....

Plain and simple big ben is not top 10 and never was...His two superbowls don't mean much..Trent dilfer won a Super Bowl

Funny thing is big ben owns the league record of worst qb rating in Superbowl history..

Meanwhile joe flacco had the best playoffs for any qb since montana and carried his team on his back, yet you delusional fans say he sucks... You're all delusional

best day in my life when my PACK beat the **** out of the overrated steelers in our super bowl win

GO PACK GO BABY! If rodgers was the steelers qb then they at least go 12-4 LOL!...

Crash
02-09-2013, 12:16 AM
Yeah because that 10 loss season Rodgers has under his belt inheriting an NFC finalist does wonders for him.

Rodgers has 1 NFC title game and 1 ring after 5 seasons.

Shall we compare that to 2004-2008 Ben?

SteelerCountry58
02-09-2013, 12:19 AM
Are you done yet numbnuts? Are you that bored?
You do realize Ben was hurt most of this past season.
What was he supposed to do about that and his "QB" rating?
When healthy he is a top ten QB and yes,better then Flacco still.:yellowthumb:
Run along now...:cope:

LatrobePA
02-09-2013, 12:21 AM
BillAssPacker!! lol what a stud!

BillsPackers
02-09-2013, 12:50 AM
Keep sippin the kool aid fags! Most obnoxious in denial fan base..

all my teams have more rings than you queers...

GO PACK GO BABY! ESPN RATED GREEN BAY BEST FRANCHISE.. 'NUFF SAID! Most historical franchise of all time..lombardi trophy aint named after us for nothin!...

BillsPackers
02-09-2013, 12:51 AM
enjoy another 8-8 season next year suckers! your team sucks lol!

DBR96A
02-09-2013, 01:09 AM
Always an excuse, his o-line is bad, they had injuries...BS..

Facts aren't excuses.

The o-line will always look bad when you have a qb that holds onto the ball forever or "extends the play" LOL!

Never mind that his season sack percentage at the time of his shoulder/rib injury was 5.4%, which was significantly lower than 7.2% the season prior despite the offensive line being essentially the same. He was getting rid of the ball plenty quick; the offensive line simply isn't that good, and it hasn't been for five seasons. Lemme guess, the running game hasn't ranked in the top 10 in rushing yards or YPC since 2007 because the QB holds the ball too long?

Funny peyton manning had crap teams all those seasons and the colts still made playoffs....

Yeah, Edgerrin James, Marvin Harrison, Reggie Wayne, Jeff Saturday, Tarik Glenn, Dwight Freeney, Robert Mathis, Antoine Bethea, Bob Sanders (when healthy)...totally worthless, every damn one of them.

Plain and simple big ben is not top 10 and never was...His two superbowls don't mean much..Trent dilfer won a Super Bowl

Yeah, Trent Dilfer won a Super Bowl. Did he win two?

Funny thing is big ben owns the league record of worst qb rating in Superbowl history..

No, John Elway and Craig Morton both had worse. If you included the phrase "by a winning QB," then you'd be correct, but then again, details and knowing what you're talking about clearly aren't your forte. By the way, do you know what his passer rating was in Super Bowl XLIII?

Meanwhile joe flacco had the best playoffs for any qb since montana and carried his team on his back, yet you delusional fans say he sucks... You're all delusional

Mark Rypien kicked *** during the 1991 post-season and won the Super Bowl XXVI MVP award. Did that make him a great QB, or did he fall off a cliff the next season and never play well again?

And for as much as you **** on Roethlisberger, Joe Flacco has one whole season (2010) in which his passer rating (93.6) is higher than Roethlisberger's career rating (92.7). And his playoff passer rating is a whole 2.5 points higher (86.2 vs. 83.7) despite a) playing as well as he did this post-season, and b) having better weapons than Roethlisberger has had in the last five seasons.

best day in my life when my PACK beat the **** out of the overrated steelers in our super bowl win

Of course it was. You weren't even born when the Packers won Super Bowl XXXI.

If rodgers was the steelers qb then they at least go 12-4 LOL!...

Making bold proclamations after switching QBs in a vacuum is what dumb football fans do. You're switching QBs; you're not switching entire offenses, dumbass.

DBR96A
02-09-2013, 01:12 AM

GO PACK GO BABY! ESPN RATED GREEN BAY BEST FRANCHISE.. 'NUFF SAID! Most historical franchise of all time..lombardi trophy aint named after us for nothin!...

Keep being a homophobe, and keep pretending that ESPN still has credibility. As for obnoxious fan bases, I'll venture that none of us are on any Bills or Packers message boards acting like *******s.

By the way, the Lombardi Trophy was named after Vince Lombardi, not the Packers. If it was named after the Packers, it'd be called the Packer Trophy.

Root4Stlrs
02-09-2013, 01:20 AM
Do you get on the Internet after your mother goes to bed? Best day in your life winning the SB?? Pretty sad. I actually thought Packers fans were supposed to be nice - guess you must be an aberration. Let's hope so. This juvenile ranting is just pathetic

DBR96A
02-09-2013, 01:33 AM
Do you get on the Internet after your mother goes to bed? Best day in your life winning the SB?? Pretty sad. I actually thought Packers fans were supposed to be nice - guess you must be an aberration. Let's hope so. This juvenile ranting is just pathetic

He had to adopt the Packers because he hasn't been alive long enough to remember the Bills going to the playoffs.

Crash
02-09-2013, 01:45 AM

You mean like Rodgers?

Black@Gold Forever32
02-09-2013, 02:02 AM

All your teams?.....Yea the Bills with their zero Super Bowl wins.....4 losses.....The Bills did win their two AFL titles back in 1964 and 1965 but you're probably two dumb to even know that about your own team.....Please go away if your not going to bring anything substantial to the site.....

steelchamp204
02-09-2013, 01:14 PM
He was a steelers fan he says, then switched ship. Everything he says is a fart in the wind.

SteelCityKid5
02-09-2013, 02:20 PM
I havent been on SteelerAddicts in awhile.. I may disagree with you guys but were all Steelers fans.. I didnt know we have trolls now.. thats bullshit.. "ESPN" called the Packers the best franchise..really?? Espn, really?? Do you judge quarterbacks on their QBR? You're calling Steelers fans obnoxious yet after every comment you add "LOL!" Dont troll on here man.. for once in your life try and be objective.. Saying Ben isnt a top 10 QB is idiotic

xBlitzBurghx
02-09-2013, 11:23 PM
Only person overrated is Clay Mathews. Whole GB defense got pooped on vs San Fran lmao!!!!

steelchamp204
02-10-2013, 01:58 AM
All your teams?.....Yea the Bills with their zero Super Bowl wins.....4 losses.....The Bills did win their two AFL titles back in 1964 and 1965 but you're probably two dumb to even know that about your own team.....Please go away if your not going to bring anything substantial to the site.....

Noonononono, He is bringing up all the 60's championships, you know, the ones the Packer fans never brought up until they debate on which franchise was better.