PDA

View Full Version : Please see the "Flacco bombs away " thread here, if you want to see trolls eat crow, or raven.

weakdraft
02-04-2013, 12:28 AM
THATS RIGHT, I CALLED IT.

THE CRAZY MAN CALLED IT. RAVENS 34, 49ERS 30.

SO, HOW CRAZY AND UNKNOWLEDGEABLE AM I ? COMPARED TO YOU GENIUSES?

ADMIN !!!!!!! BAN THOSE TROLLS. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Black@Gold Forever32
02-04-2013, 12:37 AM

You have posted fire Tomlin and hire Jerry Glanville and turf made Barry Sanders great....so you pulled on out of your ***...you want a ****ing cookie now jackss?....

NeilPatrickBanana
02-04-2013, 12:38 AM

pretty crazy... and "unknowledgable"

weakdraft
02-04-2013, 06:20 AM
You have posted fire Tomlin and hire Jerry Glanville and turf made Barry Sanders great....so you pulled on out of your ***...you want a ****ing cookie now jackss?....

No cookie, just admit that I'm right. Almost all the time.

Speeed
02-04-2013, 09:06 AM
You know guessing scores is pure luck. If you say otherwise you are full of it. For every one correct guess, nine more are wrong. I thought the game would be close. I thought it might come down to the last play of the game. I thought the Ravens would win. What do I get? Worship me, and admit I am awesome! What is your secret? Please tell me, I want to do some betting!

Ravens played great, and deserved to win. Despite that, I thought they were going to come back. Football is an unpredictable beast, don't act like you have some kind of score guessing super power. Sheeeesh.