PDA

View Full Version : 61% Percent of NFL Players Polled Disapprove of Goodell

TarlsQtr
01-28-2013, 02:46 PM
I suspect the number would be even higher on this website. ;-)

See here. (http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/eye-on-football/21620719/61-percent-of-players-disapprove-of-roger-goodell-in-media-poll)

LatrobePA
01-28-2013, 02:57 PM
F Goodell and all of his rules to slow the Steelers down since he's taken over...

Crash
01-28-2013, 03:17 PM
To see Steelers players rooting for Ray Lewis after Goodell has done everything in his power to hurt their own success makes me sick.

jpele
01-28-2013, 03:31 PM
To see Steelers players rooting for Ray Lewis after Goodell has done everything in his power to hurt their own success makes me sick.
Unlike fans, a lot of players are friends outside the field. As for goodell, he can choke on his fine money.

LatrobePA
01-28-2013, 03:40 PM

Agreed... Makes me sick!

TarlsQtr
01-28-2013, 03:56 PM
Unlike fans, a lot of players are friends outside the field. As for goodell, he can choke on his fine money.

Yeah, but that is a modern phenomenon. Ever see Lambert and Mean Joe rooting for Jack Tatum or George Atkisson (the player who was called the "criminal element" by Noll)?

Black@Gold Forever32
01-28-2013, 03:57 PM
Well **** on the NFL players they approved the agreement in the last negotiations....There was only one team that voted against it and that was the Steelers.....The rest of the players could have made a stand like the Steelers.......

Black@Gold Forever32
01-28-2013, 03:59 PM
Yeah, but that is a modern phenomenon. Ever see Lambert and Mean Joe rooting for Jack Tatum or George Atkisson (the player who was called the "criminal element" by Noll)?

Hell no....Different era when rival teams really did hate each other.....Atkinson always calling Lynn Swann "soft"...........Those old Raiders are still so bitter........

TarlsQtr
01-28-2013, 04:00 PM
Well **** on the NFL players they approved the agreement in the last negotiations....There was only one team that voted against it and that was the Steelers.....The rest of the players could have made a stand like the Steelers.......

Agreed. And I would point out the one that did not stay anonymous for this poll was Harrison (of course). At least he was the one mentioned.

Crash
01-28-2013, 04:07 PM
Joe Greene was behind the Steelers sending Raiders brief cases for beating the Bengals to put the Steelers in the playoffs.

Jack Lambert tore the paper up.

Speeed
01-28-2013, 06:39 PM
Ninety-nine percent of fans hate him.

Crash
01-28-2013, 06:54 PM
Goodell never played in the NFL because he got hurt. So he lives his failed dream through the lives of these players. It's pathetic. His bromancing draft picks, to his glad handing in the stands in Jacksonville, etc.

A jock sniffer put into a position of power that he has no business being in.

jdehoff83
01-28-2013, 07:22 PM
Agreed. And I would point out the one that did not stay anonymous for this poll was Harrison (of course). At least he was the one mentioned.
Hence the bulls eye on his back

Real Deal Steel
01-28-2013, 08:03 PM
F Goodell and all of his rules to slow the Steelers down since he's taken over...

I second your thoughts. F him and the horse he rode in on!!!!! :chair:

LevonKirkland99
01-28-2013, 08:13 PM
That's bad for someone who is in charge of this mammoth corporation....