PDA

View Full Version : That confirms it - Superbowl 47 will be between the 49ers and the *sigh* Ravens

Rhys Lightning 63
01-20-2013, 10:51 PM
:banging:

SnakeEyes43
01-20-2013, 10:54 PM
Should be called the Barf Bowl.
:barf:

Nolrog
01-20-2013, 10:55 PM
Oh goodie. Only thread number 3. At this rate, the entire first two pages will be this same thing within an hour.

North Steel
01-20-2013, 10:59 PM
I don't think I'm going to be able to stomach the 2 week coverage up to the BS bowl (bullshit bowl) I am feeling seriously ill right now:barf:and I don't want to see any baby pictures of these 2 fu*king idots either:barf::barf:This is fu*king bullshit.

SteelerCountry58
01-20-2013, 11:05 PM
Well,can't say the Rats didn't deserve it as much as it pains me to admit.
They played their asses off,got the breaks and somehow find themselves in
a Bowl. Begin the nauseating Harbaugh brother scenario,yada yada...
I'm in Hockey mode right now and will stay away from any football until
the actual game,the drama of Ray Ray etc.. will produce projectile vomiting.
F the Rats and the Niners,our nightmares have come true. LOL.:moon::eek1:

LatrobePA
01-20-2013, 11:12 PM
Ravens completely deserve to go to the SB! Flacco has IMO crossed over to elite and their defense absolutely got healthy at the right time!

It kills me to admit it as well but it's the truth!

SnakeEyes43
01-20-2013, 11:14 PM
And as much as I hate Flacco, going head-to-head with Manning and Brady on the road in January, and winning, is pretty f'in impressive.

Steeler4life
01-20-2013, 11:14 PM
Thank god the Daytona 500 is less then a month away.

This was a seriously hard game to watch. I mean, I can't stand that the ratbirds won but couldn't be happier to see 'The hood' and Brady pout. The bonus was listening to Phil Simms get real quiet in the 4th quarter when his bondage master threw those pics.

Anyway, as of the end of the AFCC game, the 2012 NFL season is officially over for me.

North Steel
01-20-2013, 11:17 PM
Ravens completely deserve to go to the SB! Flacco has IMO crossed over to elite and their defense absolutely got healthy at the right time!

Your ****ing kidding right :hilarious::hilarious:"crossed over to elite":hilarious::hilarious:

SnakeEyes43
01-20-2013, 11:19 PM
Your ****ing kidding right :hilarious::hilarious:"crossed over to elite":hilarious::hilarious:

He's not elite, but he did outplay Manning and Brady. He's been good in the Playoffs the last few years, no denying that.

LatrobePA
01-20-2013, 11:20 PM

**** you! Where's our so called elite QB right now? Yep that's right cleaning **** off of a babies ******* while Flacco went on a tear!

Why's it so hard for you to admit Flacco stepped up?

Lolol you, you ****ing idiot!

LevonKirkland99
01-20-2013, 11:21 PM
Yeah, Flaccid is elite!!! The rats will loose to the 49ers though...

SnakeEyes43
01-20-2013, 11:22 PM
Where's our so called elite QB right now? Yep that's right cleaning **** off of a babies ******* while Flacco went on a tear!

At least you can still make me laugh LaTrobe, hahaha!

coldrolled
01-20-2013, 11:37 PM
Screw Brady and the Cheats

NeilPatrickBanana
01-20-2013, 11:49 PM

it's better to be an intelligent fan, than a biased idiot.
Don't let it kill you... your eyes aren't playing tricks on you.
You're just right.

Big T
01-20-2013, 11:56 PM
Joe Flacco is not an elite QB. Way too inconsistent and downright terrible at times. But in the playoffs, this year and last, he's played some darn good football. He's stepped up when his team needed him and the other QBs didn't.

Having said that, I hate Joe Flacco with a passion. Go 9ers!

LatrobePA
01-20-2013, 11:59 PM
The old Flacco wasn't. Think about it "T" Flacco on this run beat the best of the best to get here.

I think you guys need to take the black and gold blinders off once in a while. It honestly makes me sick!

That's all I'm going to say about it!

Crash
01-21-2013, 12:00 AM
**** you! Where's our so called elite QB right now? Yep that's right cleaning **** off of a babies ******* while Flacco went on a tear!

So called?

And people tell me I'm wrong when I say "Steeler fans" don't appreciate Ben.

Big T
01-21-2013, 12:04 AM
The old Flacco wasn't. Think about it "T" Flacco on this run beat the best of the best to get here.

I think you guys need to take the black and gold blinders off once in a while. It honestly makes me sick!

So I give the man props and I need to "take the black and gold blinders off?" I gave the man his props. He's played damn well in the playoffs but it takes more that one playoff run to be considered an elite QB. People throw that term around way too loosely.

Black@Gold Forever32
01-21-2013, 12:07 AM

Flacco is having a nice run no doubt.....But Manning has always been a play-off dud..........People are questioning if Ben has lost it....How about Tom Brady now?..........Sure Brady got to the Super Bowl last year but he lost (lost his last two Super Bowl trips)....Now Tom Brady lost an AFC title game at home and really looked bad in the process.......

The most impressive thing to me about Flacco is he isn't turning the ball over at key times like he use to in the past.......But this play-offs has brought something to light for me....The Ravens organization backs Joe Flacco and really gives him everything to succeed.....They knew Cam was the problem and holding the offense back and Cam is fired......Plus the Ravens team has that band of the brothers mentality like the Steelers use to have.....This Ravens team really reminds of the 2005 Steelers.......But Flacco will remain ring less....The 49ers will win the Super Bowl.....

Zachintosh66
01-21-2013, 12:11 AM
Flacco is playing out his mind... Boldin has been wicked in the playoffs as well...

Crash
01-21-2013, 12:13 AM
.But this play-offs has brought something to light for me....The Ravens organization backs Joe Flacco and really gives him everything to succeed.

And the Steelers treat Ben like he has AIDS.

Black@Gold Forever32
01-21-2013, 12:13 AM
Going to be nice finally that the Ravens won't have a QB on his rookie contract anymore....Time to pay Flacco that $100 million contract.......

Crash
01-21-2013, 12:15 AM
Just think, Tomlin was the guy who talked to Jim Caldwell about our OC job.

Maybe Art should have listened to him.

Black@Gold Forever32
01-21-2013, 12:23 AM
Another thing this play-offs brings to light for me is how our coaches are really the problem.......Kaepernick has what a whole 10 starts in his career?.....But he leads the 49ers to the Super Bowl while playing the most important position on the field......I know Kaepernick isn't a rookie but its frustrating at times when it takes some of our young players forever to really see the field.......

LevonKirkland99
01-21-2013, 12:38 AM
I'm just glad the post-gazette doesn't have the Rats on the front page...Way to to Pittsburgh....

NeilPatrickBanana
01-21-2013, 12:42 AM
So I give the man props and I need to "take the black and gold blinders off?" I gave the man his props. He's played damn well in the playoffs but it takes more that one playoff run to be considered an elite QB. People throw that term around way too loosely.

He's won at least 1 playoff game, every year of his career
He's been to 3 AFC Championship games in 5 years
He's going to the Super Bowl
He's outplayed Brady twice in the AFC Championship game.

His last 3 post season runs, he's thrown 15 TDs to 2 INTs with a 90, 96, and 120 passer rating

If winning a super bowl is what it takes to be labeled "elite", then obviously he hasn't earned the label. But under any other measure, the guy has earned to have his name mentioned with the best.

I always find it ironic that we Steelers fans complain that Ben doesn't get his due respect... but in turn, we do the same thing to all the other QBs. But I do agree, that people throw the "elite" label around too loosely. It's not a label you get, and immediately get to retain for your entire career. It comes up for renewal every few years. :wink:

Black@Gold Forever32
01-21-2013, 12:49 AM
He's won at least 1 playoff game, every year of his career
He's been to 3 AFC Championship games in 5 years
He's going to the Super Bowl
He's outplayed Brady twice in the AFC Championship game.

His last 3 post season runs, he's thrown 15 TDs to 2 INTs with a 90, 96, and 120 passer rating

If winning a super bowl is what it takes to be labeled "elite", then obviously he hasn't earned the label. But under any other measure, the guy has earned to have his name mentioned with the best.

I always find it ironic that we Steelers fans complain that Ben doesn't get his due respect... but in turn, we do the same thing to all the other QBs. But I do agree, that people throw the "elite" label around too loosely. It's not a label you get, and immediately get to retain for your entire career. It comes up for renewal every few years. :wink:

You're a big fan of the QBR....Joe Flacco had two of the worst QBR ratings this year.......Now you're championing Flacco on his impressive post-season run.......If Flacco wins the Super Bowl then I will never say another bad thing about him......I'm also impressed with him this post-season....He isn't turning the ball over at key times like he use to....Game killing INT's or fumbles......

BlitzburghRockCity
01-21-2013, 12:53 AM
**** the Ravens, **** Flacco, **** Ray Lewis, **** Suggs and his 10 ft lip, **** the Harbaughs and to hell with the 49ers...

and that's all I have to say about that. I'm not watching the Super Bowl, I couldn't give two shits if I tried. The season was over for me in week 17 and now it's REALLY over.

NeilPatrickBanana
01-21-2013, 01:02 AM
You're a big fan of the QBR....Joe Flacco had two of the worst QBR ratings this year.......Now you're championing Flacco on his impressive post-season run.......If Flacco wins the Super Bowl then I will never say another bad thing about him......I'm also impressed with him this post-season....He isn't turning the ball over at key times like he use to....Game killing INT's or fumbles......

So did Ben... when the season was on the line (Cinci).

I'm simply acknowledging that the Ravens are in the Super Bowl because of Flacco (and probably should've been in the Super Bowl last year, because of him) and that super bowl or no super bowl, he's been one of the better post season QBs over the last 3 years. and that counts for something, it counts at least as much as relying on **** that happened 5 and 8 years ago ( in terms of Ben's elite status).

I hate the Ravens (I'll be rooting hard for the 49ers). But I don't allow that to require me to be stupid about NFL talent

Black@Gold Forever32
01-21-2013, 01:05 AM
So did Ben... when the season was on the line (Cinci).

I'm simply acknowledging that the Ravens are in the Super Bowl because of Flacco (and probably should've been in the Super Bowl last year, because of him) and that super bowl or no super bowl, he's been one of the better post season QBs over the last 3 years. and that counts for something, it counts at least as much as relying on **** that happened 5 and 8 years ago ( in terms of Ben's elite status).

I hate the Ravens (I'll be rooting hard for the 49ers). But I don't allow that to require me to be stupid about NFL talent

and yet you bring it back to Ben....My God you're something else at times.......I'm not talking about Ben....lol Just bringing up the fact that you love the QBR so much.......Flacco had two of the lowest QBR ratings but yet you defend him for his great post-season play........I have been on the record of saying that Flacco is having a nice run and I'm impressed with him but sorry I'm not ball washing him like you are and some others are.....

Black@Gold Forever32
01-21-2013, 01:07 AM
NeilPatrick since you love questioning Ben so much....How about Tom Brady now?.....If its fair to question Ben then its also fair to starting questioning the great Tom Brady........

NeilPatrickBanana
01-21-2013, 01:15 AM
and yet you bring it back to Ben....My God you're something else at times.......I'm not talking about Ben....lol Just bringing up the fact that you love the QBR so much.......Flacco had two of the lowest QBR ratings but yet you defend him for his great post-season play........I have been on the record of saying that Flacco is having a nice run and I'm impressed with him but sorry I'm not ball washing him like you are and some others are.....

my mistake... i thought you still labeled Ben as elite. And since you don't think Flacco has earned that title, I thought it was a fair comparison when you brought up a specific game QBR.

I think QBR is a great indicator of winning. Kaepernick and Flacco are #1 and #3 in the playoffs in QBR.

i don't know what the definition of ball washing is. You are impressed with Flacco's playoff run... so am I. This is actually his 3rd consecutive "impressive" playoff run. It seems to me, that the definition of ball washing around here, is talking about any other QB, the way we talk about Ben.

NeilPatrickBanana
01-21-2013, 01:18 AM
NeilPatrick since you love questioning Ben so much....How about Tom Brady now?.....If its fair to question Ben then its also fair to starting questioning the great Tom Brady........

Brady hasn't won the big one in quite some time. It's most definitely fair to start questioning him, especially given his age.

The thing that still separates Brady from Ben... is that Brady's teams are a contender every year... and the Steelers aren't. of course, we have plenty of excuses for that (coaches, playcalling, oline, 4th quarter defense...) I personally don't think Elite QBs have an excuse... the thing that makes them elite, is that their team is always a contender because of them.

Crash
01-21-2013, 01:21 AM
Brady's a farce.

Sure he beats up a crap division.

But since they got caught in Spygate? He's lost 3 home playoff games and 2 Super Bowls.

Until he wins a ring without cheating? Piling up regular season numbers means squat.

Black@Gold Forever32
01-21-2013, 01:23 AM
my mistake... i thought you still labeled Ben as elite. And since you don't think Flacco has earned that title, I thought it was a fair comparison when you brought up a specific game QBR.

I think QBR is a great indicator of winning. Kaepernick and Flacco are #1 and #3 in the playoffs in QBR.

i don't know what the definition of ball washing is. You are impressed with Flacco's playoff run... so am I. This is actually his 3rd consecutive "impressive" playoff run. It seems to me, that the definition of ball washing around here, is talking about any other QB, the way we talk about Ben.

you must forgive me I'm kind of testy right now due to the Ravens reaching the Super Bowl.......Flacco has been impressive but his mission is not yet complete...He wins that game and really nobody ever can bash him again......I won't ever bash the guy again if he wins the Super Bowl.....

Of course I still think Ben is a top QB and I'm sorry Flacco needs a Super Bowl to join that group......just my opinion.....Its not like Flacco is Dan Marino.......You know....Dan Marino was elite even without a ring......

NeilPatrickBanana
01-21-2013, 01:24 AM
Brady's a farce.

Sure he beats up a crap division.

But since they got caught in Spygate? He's lost 3 home playoff games and 2 Super Bowls.

Until he wins a ring without cheating? Piling up regular season numbers means squat.

your hyperbole only serves to enforce the belief that you are a moron

Black@Gold Forever32
01-21-2013, 01:28 AM
Brady hasn't won the big one in quite some time. It's most definitely fair to start questioning him, especially given his age.

The thing that still separates Brady from Ben... is that Brady's teams are a contender every year... and the Steelers aren't. of course, we have plenty of excuses for that (coaches, playcalling, oline, 4th quarter defense...) I personally don't think Elite QBs have an excuse... the thing that makes them elite, is that their team is always a contender because of them.

Really when hasn't the Steelers been a contender besides this year?........2009 Ben was damn good and it wasn't all his fault for defensive collapses during the 2009 season........2010 the Steelers reached the Super Bowl......2011 was still a play-off year......If you think I'm making excuses for Ben during 2009 then go ahead but its a fact that defense and special team collapses killed that team during that season........So really the only two years the Steelers were not contenders during Ben's career was 2006 and 2012..........Ben coming back from his motorcycle accident and then his appendix in 2006 really set him back....Didn't help that Cowher was basically a lame duck coach that year.....

2012 Ben sucked at the end and really the entire team sucked.......

NeilPatrickBanana
01-21-2013, 01:29 AM
you must forgive me I'm kind of testy right now due to the Ravens reaching the Super Bowl.......Flacco has been impressive but his mission is not yet complete...He wins that game and really nobody ever can bash him again......I won't ever bash the guy again if he wins the Super Bowl.....

Of course I still think Ben is a top QB and I'm sorry Flacco needs a Super Bowl to join that group......just my opinion.....Its not like Flacco is Dan Marino.......You know....Dan Marino was elite even without a ring......

i think the "ring" thing is magnified by Steelers fans who are protective of Ben's label within the context of the Elite QBs, and it leads to significant weighting of the "ring" in terms of elite status.

I agree, it's the rings that get Ben mentioned with the elites. It certainly isn't the "fantasy football stats" and it's definitely not the consistency. My argument is that while the "ring" is the MOST important aspect of judging a CAREER. It's not the most important aspect of the label "elite". It's a factor... but a ring from 5 years ago, is relatively meaningless in the conversation of the best QBs in the game right now. As far as winning and "big games" go... the present is most important, followed by the relatively recent. Along with that comes TALENT. And I'd much rather have more interesting conversations about ability, skill sets, weaknesses, etc.

At the end of the day... I don't really carry about labels. I do however, enjoy debating talent and performance... and right now... Flacco is playing like an elite QB, taking his team to the super bowl.

steelchamp204
01-21-2013, 01:32 AM
I dont think Flacco squats when he pee's anymore. Dude is pretty damn good in the playoffs, I think the Rats win this superbowl, I could care less is the Niners got 6, I just so it this year.

NeilPatrickBanana
01-21-2013, 01:36 AM
Really when hasn't the Steelers been a contender besides this year?........2009 Ben was damn good and it wasn't all his fault for defensive collapses during the 2009 season........2010 the Steelers reached the Super Bowl......2011 was still a play-off year......If you think I'm making excuses for Ben during 2009 then go ahead but its a fact that defense and special team collapses killed that team during that season........So really the only two years the Steelers were not contenders during Ben's career was 2006 and 2012..........Ben coming back from his motorcycle accident and then his appendix in 2006 really set him back....Didn't help that Cowher was basically a lame duck coach that year.....

2012 Ben sucked at the end and really the entire team sucked.......

so... lets look a those 4 years :
2009 miss playoffs
2010 lose super bowl
2011 1 and done
2012 miss playoffs

Flacco
2009 1 playoff win
2010 1 playoff win
2011 1 playoff win, lose AFC Championship game
2012 * lose super bowl

So even if Flacco loses the super bowl... he's been more successful than Ben over the last 4 years... so... who is elite right now, since you weight post season performance so much.

Crash
01-21-2013, 01:36 AM
your hyperbole only serves to enforce the belief that you are a moron

Tom Brady's last four AFC title games.

94 for 157 for 1000 yards 4 TD 8 Int 65.8 rating.

Elite my ***. If he gets into the HOF his bust should be a video camera.

Black@Gold Forever32
01-21-2013, 01:38 AM
so... lets look a those 4 years :
2009 miss playoffs
2010 lose super bowl
2011 1 and done
2012 miss playoffs

Flacco
2009 1 playoff win
2010 1 playoff win
2011 1 playoff win, lose AFC Championship game
2012 * lose super bowl

So even if Flacco loses the super bowl... he's been more successful than Ben over the last 4 years... so... who is elite right now, since you weight post season performance so much.

I was responding to what you said about Tom Brady.....lol since you want to talk about Flacco....Flacco is still missing the most important part of post-season success.......

NeilPatrickBanana
01-21-2013, 01:50 AM

wait, aren't you supposed to make an excuse for the QBs play... maybe something about the # of points the defense gave up in the 4th quarter? or the playcalling? I mean, making excuses for QB play is what you do... right? Otherwise you'd look at the last 4 "season on the line" games Ben has played... and notice:

2012 Cinci - 14-28 1TD 2INT 7.1QBR 58.6 Rating
2011 Denv - 22-40 1TD 1INT 47.8QBR 75.9 Rating
2010 Super - 25-40 2TD 2INT 33.3QBR 77.4 Rating
2010 AFCC - 10-19 OTD 2INT 68.6QBR 35.5 Rating

total : 71-127 4TD 7INT 61.8

steelchamp204
01-21-2013, 01:51 AM
Does anyone think Ben will win another superbowl? I really dont think he does. Since I think he only really has 4 -5 years left in the tank. With him being more injury prone and the team seeming to have no consistancy, I dont even think he/team makes it to another superbowl.

Black@Gold Forever32
01-21-2013, 01:52 AM
Does anyone think Ben will win another superbowl? I really dont think he does. Since I think he only really has 4 -5 years left in the tank. With him being more injury prone and the team seeming to have no consistancy, I dont even think he/team makes it to another superbowl.

Depends on many things....How the Steelers do in upcoming drafts and Ben staying healthy......I wouldn't write Ben off yet....

NeilPatrickBanana
01-21-2013, 01:55 AM
I was responding to what you said about Tom Brady.....lol since you want to talk about Flacco....Flacco is still missing the most important part of post-season success.......

Id rather talk about ability. I feel that the weighting of what wins matter, and what wins don't just serves to distract.

Flacco has a big arm, and has demonstrated growth in his throwing repertoire. He's never going to be mobile, and in today's NFL that will always be a hinderance. But for the type of QB that he is (a true pocket passer), his skill set has evolved to "elite" status IMO. And his performance in the playoffs the last 2 years solidifies that.

I dont think he'll win the super bowl, i think san fran will win... and that won't keep me from mentioning him in the conversation of the best QBs in the game right now (it's a big list, and we can argue about who is better than who, but Flacco is now in the conversation... simple as that)

NeilPatrickBanana
01-21-2013, 01:56 AM
Depends on many things....How the Steelers do in upcoming drafts and Ben staying healthy......I wouldn't write Ben off yet....

agreed. there is no reason to write Ben off... he's got a young, talented offensive line that should improve his game. He needs weapons though, and he needs to improve his game in the red zone.

Ben has the talent to get himself right back in the conversation... and make the steelers contenders again...

Crash
01-21-2013, 01:59 AM

All depends.

Do we want to win?

Or do we want to try and recreate the past at the expense of our talent?

We're not that far off. But we have to realize who we are, and how the NFL currently is.

If we don't? This will continue.

Black@Gold Forever32
01-21-2013, 02:06 AM
Id rather talk about ability. I feel that the weighting of what wins matter, and what wins don't just serves to distract.

Flacco has a big arm, and has demonstrated growth in his throwing repertoire. He's never going to be mobile, and in today's NFL that will always be a hinderance. But for the type of QB that he is (a true pocket passer), his skill set has evolved to "elite" status IMO. And his performance in the playoffs the last 2 years solidifies that.

I dont think he'll win the super bowl, i think san fran will win... and that won't keep me from mentioning him in the conversation of the best QBs in the game right now (it's a big list, and we can argue about who is better than who, but Flacco is now in the conversation... simple as that)

All I was saying you said what separates Brady from Ben is the Pats being a contender every season but really the Steelers have been a contender every year besides 2006 and 2012....Yea 2009 they missed the play-offs but Ben had one of his best years and it was ruined by a defense that couldn't close games and a special teams that many break downs all season.....

steelchamp204
01-21-2013, 02:09 AM

Yea, I should have said "the team". I know Ben carries a lot of burden on his shoulders, but it is a team game. I think if Ben given the defense he had throughout his career can do it. Im just worried about the defense going into transition the next few years and who knows how it will pan out, the biggest offseason move this year is going to be the offensive line job. Might sound like a little thing, but its going to be a huge factor here on down the road for Ben longevity.

Black@Gold Forever32
01-21-2013, 02:10 AM
agreed. there is no reason to write Ben off... he's got a young, talented offensive line that should improve his game. He needs weapons though, and he needs to improve his game in the red zone.

Ben has the talent to get himself right back in the conversation... and make the steelers contenders again...

funny thing is Ben use to be magic in the red zone......yes he needs weapons....right now he doesn't have a true number 1 WR or a WR that can win matchups..........

NeilPatrickBanana
01-21-2013, 02:13 AM
All I was saying you said what separates Brady from Ben is the Pats being a contender every season but really the Steelers have been a contender every year besides 2006 and 2012....Yea 2009 they missed the play-offs but Ben had one of his best years and it was ruined by a defense that couldn't close games and a special teams that many break downs all season.....

no playoffs, no contending..., dont make excuses.

Black@Gold Forever32
01-21-2013, 02:13 AM
Yea, I should have said "the team". I know Ben carries a lot of burden on his shoulders, but it is a team game. I think if Ben given the defense he had throughout his career can do it. Im just worried about the defense going into transition the next few years and who knows how it will pan out, the biggest offseason move this year is going to be the offensive line job. Might sound like a little thing, but its going to be a huge factor here on down the road for Ben longevity.

How about the Steelers finally going all out and really giving Ben the weapons to succeed?.......I would love for Ben to have a Brandon Marshall, Julio Jones, Roddy White, Megatron.......Of course there isn't any of those types in this upcoming draft but still take a few WR's early......Brown, Sanders, Cotchery as the top three is nothing special.........

NeilPatrickBanana
01-21-2013, 02:17 AM
funny thing is Ben use to be magic in the red zone......yes he needs weapons....right now he doesn't have a true number 1 WR or a WR that can win matchups..........

i agree (regarding WR), which is why it surprises me that Im the only one in the war room area consitently making the case for WR in the 1st (whether it's gambling on Patterson or going with Hopkins).

Black@Gold Forever32
01-21-2013, 02:17 AM
no playoffs, no contending..., dont make excuses.

whatever dude......Yea Ben is to blame for huge drops by Limas Sweed in Cincy that season?......Ben should have thrown 30 TD passes that year but there was at least 5 dropped TD passes that year.....It was one of Ben's best seasons and Ben wasn't the problem in 2009...Its not excuses its a fact........This is what drives me nuts about you I'm not saying you should praise Ben all the time....You're justified by knocking Ben at the end of this year but at the sametime we all know 2009 that Ben wasn't the problem.....The defense couldn't stop the Raiders led by Bruce Gradkowski that season in Pittsburgh....lol Bruce Gradkowski....COME ON......lol

Black@Gold Forever32
01-21-2013, 02:18 AM
i agree (regarding WR), which is why it surprises me that Im the only one in the war room area consitently making the case for WR in the 1st (whether it's gambling on Patterson or going with Hopkins).

You don't hear it from me...I'm one of those people that always wants weapons for Ben....lol

NeilPatrickBanana
01-21-2013, 02:20 AM
How about the Steelers finally going all out and really giving Ben the weapons to succeed?.......I would love for Ben to have a Brandon Marshall, Julio Jones, Roddy White, Megatron.......Of course there isn't any of those types in this upcoming draft but still take a few WR's early......Brown, Sanders, Cotchery as the top three is nothing special.........

? not sure why the talent in this WR draft is getting so criminally underrated.

Marshall was a 4th round pick

I think DeAndre Hopkins has Julio type skill set. I think Sidney Rice is a good barometer as well
Patterson, definitely has that AJ Green type of skill... he's just totally raw. huge risk/huge reward

Crash
01-21-2013, 02:22 AM
Ben in the red zone in 2012:

37 of 67 for 216 yards 19 TDs 0 INTS 101.1 rating

NeilPatrickBanana
01-21-2013, 02:23 AM
whatever dude......Yea Ben is to blame for huge drops by Limas Sweed in Cincy that season?......Ben should have thrown 30 TD passes that year but there was at least 5 dropped TD passes that year.....It was one of Ben's best seasons and Ben wasn't the problem in 2009...Its not excuses its a fact........This is what drives me nuts about you I'm not saying you should praise Ben all the time....You're justified by knocking Ben at the end of this year but at the sametime we all know 2009 that Ben wasn't the problem.....The defense couldn't stop the Raiders led by Bruce Gradkowski that season in Pittsburgh....lol Bruce Gradkowski....COME ON......lol

i think it's inconsistent. You make all the excuses for why they didn't make the playoffs, and use it as an excuse for Ben. Well, I think the Ravens practically won the AFC champ game LAST year (Lee Evans drop). And I think they would've crushed the Giants. So, Flacco is elite, because he would've won a super bowl if it wasn't for someone elses mistake/failure

See.... that's why I don't like all the excuses that get made around here... because, if you made the excuses for any other team, you'd realize how dumb it ends up getting.

Black@Gold Forever32
01-21-2013, 02:24 AM
? not sure why the talent in this WR draft is getting so criminally underrated.

Marshall was a 4th round pick

I think DeAndre Hopkins has Julio type skill set. I think Sidney Rice is a good barometer as well
Patterson, definitely has that AJ Green type of skill... he's just totally raw. huge risk/huge reward

I know Brandon Marshall was a 4th round pick....Didn't questions about character and his small school status effect his draft stock?.........But again right now there doesn't appear to be any Julio or AJ's in this draft but that doesn't mean anything really....A WR in this draft taken in the 5th round could break out to be a star....There just isn't a top 10 WR in this draft......

Black@Gold Forever32
01-21-2013, 02:26 AM
i think it's inconsistent. You make all the excuses for why they didn't make the playoffs, and use it as an excuse for Ben. Well, I think the Ravens practically won the AFC champ game LAST year (Lee Evans drop). And I think they would've crushed the Giants. So, Flacco is elite, because he would've won a super bowl if it wasn't for someone elses mistake/failure

See.... that's why I don't like all the excuses that get made around here... because, if you made the excuses for any other team, you'd realize how dumb it ends up getting.

I agree the Ravens should have reached the Super Bowl last year....But we don't know how the game would have played out.....All we do know is Lee Evans cost the Ravens a Super Bowl birth and the defense/special teams cost the Steelers in 2009.......I don't look at those as excuses but facts but whatever...lol

NeilPatrickBanana
01-21-2013, 02:29 AM
Ben in the red zone in 2012:

37 of 67 for 216 yards 19 TDs 0 INTS 101.1 rating

wow, todd haley is terrible

NeilPatrickBanana
01-21-2013, 02:29 AM
I agree the Ravens should have reached the Super Bowl last year....But we don't know how the game would have played out.....All we do know is Lee Evans cost the Ravens a Super Bowl birth and the defense/special teams cost the Steelers in 2009.......I don't look at those as excuses but facts but whatever...lol

would taking your team to back to back super bowls would qualify you for the elite club?

Black@Gold Forever32
01-21-2013, 02:32 AM
would taking your team to back to back super bowls would qualify you for the elite club?

Have to win that ring man...Its not my rules.......I told you if Flacco wins the Super Bowl then I will never bash the guy again......fair enough....Really I havn't been really critical of Flacco....I can't the guy has stopped making the bonehead turn overs that use to plague him....you know what I'm talking about the game killing INT's and stripped sacks.......

Black@Gold Forever32
01-21-2013, 02:36 AM
and I'm going to say it now even if Flacco stinks it up in the Super Bowl but if the Ravens still manage to win then I won't bash him then....since he was huge in the Ravens reaching the Super Bowl with his play this post-season just like Ben was during the Steelers post-season run before Super Bowl XL.........

NeilPatrickBanana
01-21-2013, 02:36 AM

NeilPatrickBanana
01-21-2013, 02:37 AM
and I'm going to say it now even if Flacco stinks it up in the Super Bowl but if the Ravens still manage to win then I won't bash him then....since he was huge in the Ravens reaching the Super Bowl with his play this post-season just like Ben was during the Steelers post-season run before Super Bowl XL.........

what if flacco plays great, and the Ravens defense loses it?

NeilPatrickBanana
01-21-2013, 02:38 AM
Have to win that ring man...Its not my rules.......I told you if Flacco wins the Super Bowl then I will never bash the guy again......fair enough....Really I havn't been really critical of Flacco....I can't the guy has stopped making the bonehead turn overs that use to plague him....you know what I'm talking about the game killing INT's and stripped sacks.......

yea, i guess that's where we disagree... I value the ring, believe me... but I'm not going to let it be the be all/end all determining factor in judging talent/ability/skill.

winning is all that matters... in the conversation regarding success, but it's not ALL that matters in the conversation regarding talent.

Jim Kelly was an elite QB during that 4 year run...

Crash
01-21-2013, 02:38 AM
wow, todd haley is terrible

He's an awful play-caller. Season on the line and he put it in the hands of a 6th round running back and a back who was suspended the week before.

I shouldn't even blame Haley, all he was doing was following orders.

The REAL issue is the Jerry Jones wanna-be in the owners box.

It's simple really: Value Ben, build around Ben, have the offense go through Ben.

If not? Let him go.

Can't waste another season trying to be something we aren't.

Black@Gold Forever32
01-21-2013, 02:40 AM
what if flacco plays great, and the Ravens defense loses it?

If Flacco has a great Super Bowl they won't lose......My point is Joe Flacco has done what Ben did in the 2005 post-season......People knocked Ben for a terrible Super Bowl XL and yea Ben didn't have a great game (not many 2nd year QB's) start in Super Bowls but still Ben was huge in the Steelers even reaching Super Bowl XL........

Black@Gold Forever32
01-21-2013, 02:42 AM
yea, i guess that's where we disagree... I value the ring, believe me... but I'm not going to let it be the be all/end all determining factor in judging talent/ability/skill.

winning is all that matters... in the conversation regarding success, but it's not ALL that matters in the conversation regarding talent.

Jim Kelly was an elite QB during that 4 year run...

Jim Kelly was a Hall of Fame QB...I think I stated Marino was elite and one of the best all time without a ring....I put Kelly in that class as well.....Going to four straight Super Bowls is impressive even without a ring......It wasn't Kelly's fault for Scott Norwood......Just like it wasn't all Ben's fault for 2009....

NeilPatrickBanana
01-21-2013, 02:43 AM
If Flacco has a great Super Bowl they won't lose......My point is Joe Flacco has done what Ben did in the 2005 post-season......People knocked Ben for a terrible Super Bowl XL and yea Ben didn't have a great game (not many 2nd year QB's) start in Super Bowls but still Ben was huge in the Steelers even reaching Super Bowl XL........

So, If Ben played great games in 2009 the Steelers shouldn't have lost those games the defense blew?
see...That's the problem with excuses... they create inconsistencies.

NeilPatrickBanana
01-21-2013, 02:44 AM
He's an awful play-caller. Season on the line and he put it in the hands of a 6th round running back and a back who was suspended the week before.

I shouldn't even blame Haley, all he was doing was following orders.

The REAL issue is the Jerry Jones wanna-be in the owners box.

It's simple really: Value Ben, build around Ben, have the offense go through Ben.

If not? Let him go.

Can't waste another season trying to be something we aren't.

say something interesting... no one cares about your tin foil hat theory

Crash
01-21-2013, 02:46 AM
say something interesting... no one cares about your tin foil hat theory

Facts are facts kid. The play-calling proves my point.

Going to be interesting what happens if the Steelers ask Ben to re-work, and he says no.

Black@Gold Forever32
01-21-2013, 02:46 AM
So, If Ben played great games in 2009 the Steelers shouldn't have lost those games the defense blew?
see...That's the problem with excuses... they create inconsistencies.

We can debate this all night but you know damn well that the Steelers defense should have made key stops against the Raiders led by Bruce Gradkowski.....The game was in Pittsburgh as well......I remember Ben scoring quick in that game and the defense just giving up a quick score to match....That is all I'm saying.....Ben wasn't the problem in 2009....How can you even question that he was?

NeilPatrickBanana
01-21-2013, 02:50 AM
Facts are Tomatoes

no they aren't

Black@Gold Forever32
Bruce Gradkowski....Again we're talking about Bruce Gradkowski......lol Gradkowski's stat line from that game.....20/33 303 yards, 3 TD's and 0 INT's........Steelers defense should have never let a bum like Gradkowskit carve them up like that......

Crash
Because idiot fans use off the field rumors and accusations to judge Ben the PLAYER.

NeilPatrickBanana
01-21-2013, 02:54 AM
We can debate this all night but you know damn well that the Steelers defense should have made key stops against the Raiders led by Bruce Gradkowski.....The game was in Pittsburgh as well......I remember Ben scoring quick in that game and the defense just giving up a quick score to match....That is all I'm saying.....Ben wasn't the problem in 2009....How can you even question that he was?

I never said Ben was the problem in 2009.

My argument, is that if your method for measuring QBs gives so much weight to winning (even when they aren't the key factor in winning), then they should also shoulder the weight of losses and failures that arent totally their fault either.

OR

If you are going to give Ben the benefit of the doubt in scenarios that aren't totally his fault (2009), then you should treat all QBs the same way.

NeilPatrickBanana
01-21-2013, 02:55 AM
Because idiot fans use off the field rumors and accusations to judge Ben the PLAYER.

clowns use make up

USMC607
01-21-2013, 02:57 AM
Im getting really annoyed with that fact that Flacco continues to win and i continue to say that while he is stepping up his game big time i wont call him elite until he wins the whole thing... Then he proceeds to make it to the Damn thing...

If Flacco wins i will also never talk **** about him again, as well as admit that he could be entered into the elite conversation but i will also be sick to my stomach :barf:

Black@Gold Forever32
01-21-2013, 02:59 AM
I never said Ben was the problem in 2009.

My argument, is that if your method for measuring QBs gives so much weight to winning (even when they aren't the key factor in winning), then they should also shoulder the weight of losses and failures that arent totally their fault either.

OR

If you are going to give Ben the benefit of the doubt in scenarios that aren't totally his fault (2009), then you should treat all QBs the same way.'

I gave Flacco the benefit of the doubt for the AFC title game last year....Gave Jim Kelly the benefit of the doubt for Scott Norwood......The nature of the QB position is the QB always gets too much credit or blame......

I admit I'm a Ben homer (not as bad as Crash) but at the sametime I'm critical of Ben when its justified but I also think at times our fans are way to hard on him.....I guess I just remember the Brister, O'Donnell, Tomczak, Stewart, Miller, Graham, Maddox years well.....lol so yea I give Ben the benefit of the doubt most of the time.....

NeilPatrickBanana
01-21-2013, 03:04 AM
'

I gave Flacco the benefit of the doubt for the AFC title game last year....Gave Jim Kelly the benefit of the doubt for Scott Norwood......The nature of the QB position is the QB always gets too much credit or blame......

I admit I'm a Ben homer (not as bad as Crash) but at the sametime I'm critical of Ben when its justified but I also think at times our fans are way to hard on him.....I guess I just remember the Brister, O'Donnell, Tomczak, Stewart, Miller, Graham, Maddox years well.....lol so yea I give Ben the benefit of the doubt most of the time.....

i've given Ben the benefit as well (not this year)

but when we talk about other elites... we forget that, and simply look at the overall. like the criticism of Brady today. He played a **** game... but everyone forgets that he'd have 2 more rings if his defense could've gotten 1 last minute stop.

Rodgers would've been playing in another super bowl, if Dom Capers didn't look like another dear in headlights.

a lot more goes into getting to, and winning the show... judging QBs on that ALONE, is stupid. You can judge a career with that in mind... but everyone saying "i'll call Flacco elite, IF he wins the super bowl"... is just dumb. He's either playing at an elite level, or he is not.

Crash
01-21-2013, 03:56 AM
but everyone forgets that he'd have 2 more rings if his defense could've gotten 1 last minute stop.

How about the alleged best ever score more than 14 and 17 points in his last two SBs?

Not as easy to win Super Bowls when they take his film away.

Real Deal Steel
01-21-2013, 03:58 AM
All depends.

Do we want to win?

Or do we want to try and recreate the past at the expense of our talent?

We're not that far off. But we have to realize who we are, and how the NFL currently is.

If we don't? This will continue.

Right now, I don't like th coaching I"m seeing, I don't like the "me, me" attitude of the players on this team.

Crash
01-21-2013, 03:59 AM
I'm not a Ben homer. I'm a Ben realist.

Sickens me how much his talent, and his skills are diminished by his own home fan base.

And for what reason? Off the field rumors and the desire by idiots to have this team be something it isn't.

Fantasy football has killed basic football logic.

It also kills what context of games is.

Real Deal Steel
01-21-2013, 04:02 AM
Im getting really annoyed with that fact that Flacco continues to win and i continue to say that while he is stepping up his game big time i wont call him elite until he wins the whole thing... Then he proceeds to make it to the Damn thing...

If Flacco wins i will also never talk **** about him again, as well as admit that he could be entered into the elite conversation but i will also be sick to my stomach :barf:

How is Flacco so elite? When Talib got hurt, then Flacco started to cook. Timing is everything. And the Ravens got a key, key injury in their favor and then they got rolling.

Crash
01-21-2013, 04:03 AM
Right now, I don't like th coaching I"m seeing, I don't like the "me, me" attitude of the players on this team.

I don't like the fact there are too many "celebrities" on this team, especially on defense.

Brett Keisel and Troy Polamalu were a lot better off when they were just football players and not known for their beard or hair.

You have Pouncey hawking rap albums mere minutes after the Tebow Bowl, and then hawking T-shirts minutes after the Browns game this season.

Know what Legursky did two hours after the Browns game? Turned on his DVR and re-watched it.

Too many radio shows, TV shows, and social media going on.

Like Mark Madden said, prepare one week, without any of that. I bet the results are quite well.

North Steel
01-21-2013, 09:16 AM

Buddy,first of all i was just fu*king with u but if u want to suck his dick by all means go right a head. He's fu*king elite my ***.Your only *** good as the people around u. I hope he wins the SB,gets his fu*king money and we'll see after that.

steelchamp204
01-21-2013, 10:15 AM
Buddy,first of all i was just fu*king with u but if u want to suck his dick by all means go right a head. He's fu*king elite my ***.Your only *** good as the people around u. I hope he wins the SB,gets his fu*king money and we'll see after that.

It's not sucking someone's dick when the guy has proven he can play in the playoffs, He gives his team an opportunity every sunday whereas Ben can't right now due to the line/being banged up/not making the clutch plays down the stretch (atleast this season). This is a NOW league, I know Ben has 2 rings, but next season Flacco will be ahead of Ben in the QB rankings, we might not like it, but it will be the truth. Hopefully next season Ben can get some protection and get back to his normal self.

Side note, If the Ravens win the SB this year and Tomlin misses the playoffs yet again next season. His *** will be on the hot seat.

Crash
01-21-2013, 11:17 AM
Hold it. Three games has "proven" Flacco can play in the playoffs?

North Steel
01-21-2013, 11:46 AM

Yup thats all folks,3 fu*king games and he's the man.Give me a break.These fu*king idots were lucky to even make the playoffs with all those bullshit calls going their way,riding this fu*king high because Rey is retiring.Fu*k all u guys that think this glue snorting fu*k is elite,we'll see.

North Steel
01-21-2013, 11:49 AM
It's not sucking someone's dick when the guy has proven he can play in the playoffs, He gives his team an opportunity every sunday whereas Ben can't right now due to the line/being banged up/not making the clutch plays down the stretch (atleast this season). This is a NOW league, I know Ben has 2 rings, but next season Flacco will be ahead of Ben in the QB rankings, we might not like it, but it will be the truth. Hopefully next season Ben can get some protection and get back to his normal self.

Side note, If the Ravens win the SB this year and Tomlin misses the playoffs yet again next season. His *** will be on the hot seat.

Yeah, he's sucking his dick and swallowing too.:barf:

NeilPatrickBanana
01-21-2013, 11:50 AM

Last 3 years / 3 straight post seasons with at least 1 win

2 Afc champ games
Outplayed Brady twice

15 Tds 2 Ints
100+ passer rating

Get over it

Troyisabeast_43
01-21-2013, 11:57 AM
Side note, If the Ravens win the SB this year and Tomlin misses the playoffs yet again next season. His *** will be on the hot seat.I agree with this statement above. While it will be absolutely horrible to see the Ravens win the Super Bowl for us the fans maybe the Steelers need this to happen in order for Tomlin and the front office to wake the **** up and realize that things have to change. Because if the Ravens do win the Lombardi that changes everything. Tomlin and Harbaugh will be even with Harbaugh having more playoff victories and making the playoffs each of his 5 seasons something Tomlin has failed to do twice in his 6 seasons. Im with you though if the Ravens do win the Super Bowl and Tomlin has a 2nd straight season with no playoff appearances and 3 straight seasons with no playoff wins he should be on the hot seat and will start feeling a ton of pressure from this fanbase...

Crash
01-21-2013, 11:58 AM
He's also played on Wild Card weekend every year too. So he's great and yet he's NEVER had a bye week? EVER?

Troyisabeast_43
01-21-2013, 12:00 PM
Flacco will not be elite until he wins the Super Bowl in 2 weeks in my opinion but as far as playing better then Ben the last few seasons he is head and shoulders been better then Ben Roethlisberger the last 2 years. He has been better in the clutch and has won 4 more playoff games then Ben has. It sucks to admit it and it sucks to say it but it's a fact and people need to accept that fact at this point and time. It's up to Ben,Tomlin and the Steelers front office if they want to change things and make them better because right now the Ravens are a much team and a much better organization then the Steelers...

Crash
01-21-2013, 12:03 PM
The front office handcuffs Ben.

The front office DID change things after 2011.

8-8.

I think the owner needs to realize what he is in life, and leave the football decisions to the people he hires to make them.

NeilPatrickBanana
01-21-2013, 12:06 PM
He's also played on Wild Card weekend every year too. So he's great and yet he's NEVER had a bye week? EVER?

Dd you pull a muscle on that reach?

Zachintosh66
01-21-2013, 12:08 PM

honestly, it doesnt look good, our window is honestly closing... now, were just an average team, an old team and a rebuilding team

Crash
01-21-2013, 12:11 PM
Dd you pull a muscle on that reach?

More chances to win a playoff game "every year" when you get more chances to play in them.

Aaron Rodgers "won" a playoff game this season too.

I guess it was a GOOD thing? That his bad game in Minnesota in week 17 cost his team a bye week and the #2 seed?

Zachintosh66
01-21-2013, 12:16 PM
[
Originally Posted by Crash

We do the same w/ Ray... I hate the guy, but more b/c hes been a terror for years on the field vs us.

Lots of people use a dbl standard around here.

LatrobePA
01-21-2013, 12:17 PM
How many rookies did we see this year playing for playoff teams make a huge difference? A few... Tomlin doesn't play rookies so by time they're worth a damn they're URFA's and they move on...

Play the fn rookies at skill position Tomlin, quit hanging onto the shirt tails of the old farts!

Crash
01-21-2013, 12:29 PM
[

We do the same w/ Ray... I hate the guy, but more b/c hes been a terror for years on the field vs us.

Lots of people use a dbl standard around here.

He has? Lewis has basically been a non factor against us for years. It's Suggs, Ngata, and Reed who have made the plays.

Dan Kreider kicked Ray Lewis' *** so bad that he was whining to teammates how he was being "doubled", when the replays clearly showed he wasn't.

steelchamp204
01-21-2013, 12:29 PM
honestly, it doesnt look good, our window is honestly closing... now, were just an average team, an old team and a rebuilding team

Not to bring this up because of the Ravens. I remember last year I went to an O's BlueJays game. Well at the time, The Ravens radio guys were worried about Pitta/Torre Smith and there one pretty decent Cornerback they have. I think Williams? Well at that point and time, the Ravens radio guys thought the Ravens wouldnt contend for Years because of the loss of Heap/Masona dn a couple other guys.

Hopefully our rebuilding season will only be that. One season.

NeilPatrickBanana
01-21-2013, 01:38 PM
More chances to win a playoff game "every year" when you get more chances to play in them.

Is this really how your brain works?

Crash
01-21-2013, 02:56 PM
Is this really how your brain works?

More playoff games now, more playoff TEAMS now.

Ask Aaron Rodgers what would have meant more: A playoff "win" on WC weekend, or the bye week he pissed away?

Real Deal Steel
01-21-2013, 04:07 PM
How many rookies did we see this year playing for playoff teams make a huge difference? A few... Tomlin doesn't play rookies so by time they're worth a damn they're URFA's and they move on...

Play the fn rookies at skill position Tomlin, quit hanging onto the shirt tails of the old farts!

Even thou they didn't win, look at the role Julio Jones played for the Falcons. And he's a second year player. We've got to get out young guys out there. Period.

Tomlin has yet to prove that he can really toe the line and be the leader a coach is suppose to be.

NeilPatrickBanana
01-21-2013, 04:19 PM
More playoff games now, more playoff TEAMS now.

Ask Aaron Rodgers what would have meant more: A playoff "win" on WC weekend, or the bye week he pissed away?

I'm sure on planet retard, whatever point you think you are making, might make sense to someone

SuperSteelers
01-21-2013, 04:28 PM
I'm not going to give Flukko any credit. Hell, any QB could have played well behind that Ravens O-line. Look what Ben did behind the worst rated O-line in football the season they won Superbowl XL and arguably XLIII. No way could Flukko do that. Put Ben behind an O-line like that and he would have 4 rings by now.

SuperSteelers
01-21-2013, 04:44 PM

It doesn't matter what you think because the voters have already kissed his *** and it is all but a sure lock.

North Steel
01-21-2013, 06:27 PM
I'm not going to give Flukko any credit. Hell, any QB could have played well behind that Ravens O-line. Look what Ben did behind the worst rated O-line in football the season they won Superbowl XL and arguably XLIII. No way could Flukko do that. Put Ben behind an O-line like that and he would have 4 rings by now.

Thank you,couldn't agree more.It's the people around u that also make u great.Get players in Flakeos face and we'll see if he throws any picks.I just love when he throws up those fu*king hailmarys all the time.I'll bet the whole time he lets it loose he's saying"Come on throw that pass interference flag"while it's in the air and sure enough he gets that call

steelchamp204
01-21-2013, 06:31 PM
So wait, when Flacco plays well, Its a team thing, but when Ben plays great, its all to Bens credit? Steelers shades are limo tint today. Im not saying Flacco is better than Ben (cause omg, Ben has two rings), but after this season, it will be a debate on the 2 AFC north Qb;s. Especially if Flacco wins the SB.

Black@Gold Forever32
01-21-2013, 06:43 PM
So wait, when Flacco plays well, Its a team thing, but when Ben plays great, its all to Bens credit? Steelers shades are limo tint today. Im not saying Flacco is better than Ben (cause omg, Ben has two rings), but after this season, it will be a debate on the 2 AFC north Qb;s. Especially if Flacco wins the SB.

Flacco has been awesome this post-season no doubt.....He is the main reason why the Ravens are in the Super Bowl......But I think its clear that the Ravens organization values Joe Flacco and supports him in every way......Call me crazy or whatever.....

But another thing the Ravens OL has finally been stable after having some issues earlier in the season.....Flacco has been throwing deep all post-season with success and for him to do that he needs time in the pocket......I also noticed Flacco trusting him WR's and those WR's going up and making plays for him all post-season........Boldin and Smith just going up snatching the ball from the defense......Would be nice for Ben to have WR's like that.....Still though Joe Flacco has stepped his overall game up and the most impressive thing he hasn't turned the ball over at key times like he use to......Joe Flacco wins a ring then he can join the conversation but Ben still will have more rings and Super Bowl appearances.....

steelchamp204
01-21-2013, 07:33 PM
Flacco has been awesome this post-season no doubt.....He is the main reason why the Ravens are in the Super Bowl......But I think its clear that the Ravens organization values Joe Flacco and supports him in every way......Call me crazy or whatever.....

But another thing the Ravens OL has finally been stable after having some issues earlier in the season.....Flacco has been throwing deep all post-season with success and for him to do that he needs time in the pocket......I also noticed Flacco trusting him WR's and those WR's going up and making plays for him all post-season........Boldin and Smith just going up snatching the ball from the defense......Would be nice for Ben to have WR's like that.....Still though Joe Flacco has stepped his overall game up and the most impressive thing he hasn't turned the ball over at key times like he use to......Joe Flacco wins a ring then he can join the conversation but Ben still will have more rings and Super Bowl appearances.....

I think if Flacco wins the SB. I think it will lguth a fire under Bens *** a ton. Which, I think Ben needs some motivation.

Kind of like when you get a job, your first month or so, you bust extra *** cause your motivated for something new. Then after a few months, you're attitude changes. Maybe thats what Ben is going through, he might not have that motivation because he has already been to 3 superbowls. Who knows.

Crash
01-21-2013, 08:00 PM
Ben's motivated. He's never not motivated.

You can't play on a high ankle sprain like he did if you lack motivation.

RIVERS OF STEEL
01-21-2013, 10:30 PM
Anyone have the stomach to actually tune in to any sports news networks since sunday's results? Just wondering. Not me. Hell no.