PDA

View Full Version : Hope you are happy

jdehoff83
01-20-2013, 10:49 PM
Everybody that cheered and wanted the ravens to win you got your wish. Think about me while im in the lions den of this madness and bs that i will have to put up with for a whole year regardless if they win the bowl or not i still dont know how any true steeler fan can root for the ravens.... ugh

Black@Gold Forever32
01-20-2013, 10:50 PM
Everybody that cheered and wanted the ravens to win you got your wish. Think about me while im in the lions den of this madness and bs that i will have to put up with for a whole year regardless if they win the bowl or not i still dont know how any true steeler fan can root for the ravens.... ugh

I wasn't rooting for the Ravens....I was rooting for the Pats today......I will not even watch the Super Bowl now....

SnakeEyes43
01-20-2013, 10:50 PM
So mad right now. Makes me sick!

Nolrog
01-20-2013, 10:51 PM
You do realize that me rooting for them didn't actually affect the outcome of the game right?

LevonKirkland99
01-20-2013, 10:51 PM
Yikes... they'll loose? :)

SnakeEyes43
01-20-2013, 10:57 PM
F' the Harbaughs. I guess I'll root for the 49ers now. At least I like Willis.

SteelerCountry58
01-20-2013, 11:12 PM
Thank God Hockey is back! Yeah baby..... You're insane if you subject yourselves
to the vomiting love fest these next couple weeks. I'll probably tune into the actual
game but no way football is on my radar right now,especially with the Harbarf Bros. drama.

coldrolled
01-20-2013, 11:36 PM
Next year we will beat the Super Bowl losers twice. All their older players will retire now..

They will be rebuilding after this...

NeilPatrickBanana
01-20-2013, 11:46 PM
i like being right

jdehoff83
01-20-2013, 11:53 PM
Im working on the super bowl so im happy... this thread was not directed to anyone in particular the ones that wanted this outcome know who they are. Just my way of venting because i got to put up with my dick friends who are all rat fans annoying and frustrating. I dont care about how many lombardis niners will have. I will never ever cheer for the ravens... period...
And the pats did not play well at all and why they didnt take more chances down field just had me baffled. I was watching the game, observing short yard passes, chewing up clock, reminded me of another team this year lol...

Well be back black and gold! Steeler nation rise up

Omicron
01-21-2013, 12:15 AM
Hopefully it will be the most boring Super Bowl ever with so many mistakes, that it will sour everyone on watching. And the score will be 3-0 Niners. That way even when they win, everyone will up chuck at the thought of those two teams ever going back there. And Ray-Ray can go home crying.

I thought it was funny today that the CBS taking heads kept saying "Brady is the best QB ever!" and he chucked the game tonight. And he is a puss. That possible 1st down he could have had...instead it looks like he pulled out his binky instead of sacking up and getting yardage.

steelchamp204
01-21-2013, 01:35 AM
If you can't handle living in Bmore or the surrounding area to let other fans get to you. Move the hell away then. Im not going to think about you at all after this post.

USMC607
01-21-2013, 02:36 AM
I'll admit at the beginning of the playoffs i thought it might be better to see the ravens win then see the 49ers tie us....

But after all the ball sucking the national media has been giving the ravens, flacco, and ray ray since the broncos win, i just cant do it.... It sickens me, and at the end of the day it will be a tie for 6 which we got to 1st they wont have more then us... That is leaps and bounds better then seeing ray ray ride into the sunset a champ and espn begin the talk of how elite and awesome flacco is compared to everyone else.

Again i say Id rather be ****ed with a steel pipe cleaner then cheer for the ravens...

Real Deal Steel
01-21-2013, 03:47 AM
*uck the Harbaughs. This is a nightmare for me.

Crash
01-21-2013, 04:09 AM
Get ready, if the Ravens win, you know damn well we will be thier Thursday night opener.

Danger DANJ
01-21-2013, 04:13 AM
Here are my thoughts... As much as I dislike the Ravens, I can't stand the ****ing Patricheats and the smug Tom Brady. I hope they never win another Super Bowl ever again. So, yes, I wanted the Ravens to win. But, I believe the 49ers have a much better shot at beating the Ravens than the Patriots so I'm not too worried.

I can see the 49ers destroying the Ravens. I don't think the Ravens can handle a real defense. I noticed the Ravens weren't doing much against the Pats until Aqib Talib left the game with an injury. Flacco can't lob balls to Boldin against the 49ers D.

UKSTEELER
01-21-2013, 06:28 AM
Will root for the 9ers by default, . . .

lancer89074
01-21-2013, 06:42 AM
I am happy an AFC team from our division won and is in the super bowl!!! The Ravens earned their spot and did something that Pittsburgh has never done in the playoffs and that is to beat a Brady led team in the playoffs. Why all the sour grapes???

I will be in the Philippines and will watch the game at 7:30am (Monday morning there) and will be rooting for Baltimore who represents our division and the AFC. Go Ravens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

steelchamp204
01-21-2013, 10:20 AM
I am happy an AFC team from our division won and is in the super bowl!!! The Ravens earned their spot and did something that Pittsburgh has never done in the playoffs and that is to beat a Brady led team in the playoffs. Why all the sour grapes???

I will be in the Philippines and will watch the game at 7:30am (Monday morning there) and will be rooting for Baltimore who represents our division and the AFC. Go Ravens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You dont ****ing root for you division opponet, what the **** is wrong with you?

Speeed
01-21-2013, 10:32 AM
God help me. I live just outside of Baltimore. Time for a vacation. I might go to Hell for a few weeks. That sounds nice right about now . . . .

Troyisabeast_43
01-21-2013, 11:49 AM
Well the Ravens were due to win at some point fellas. Im sure a lot of the Ravens fans werent happy watching the Steelers play in 3 of the last 8 Super Bowls and now the roles look like they are about to be reversed. I guess we cant sit here and say the Ravens will never get to a Super Bowl with Harbaugh and Flacco because they have now. But the bottom line is they still didnt win it yet and all of this Ray Lewis bullshit and Flacco is elite stuff will be all for not if the Ravens dont win the and beat the 49ers. Nobody remembers the Super Bowl loser and if I am the Ravens you had better win this trip because with guys like Lewis and Reed both most likely gone next season and things falling into place with them the way they did this season they are not going to get another chance like the one they have coming up...

jdehoff83
01-21-2013, 11:53 AM
If you can't handle living in Bmore or the surrounding area to let other fans get to you. Move the hell away then. Im not going to think about you at all after this post.
Lmao im not going to move. Should you leave the country if you dont like the president? Its just football besides my wife is a rats fan should i divorce her? Lol dont answer that

Crash
01-21-2013, 12:00 PM
I wouldn't even have married her. That's an instant deal breaker. :)

steelchamp204
01-21-2013, 12:49 PM
Lmao im not going to move. Should you leave the country if you dont like the president? Its just football besides my wife is a rats fan should i divorce her? Lol dont answer that

Yes. :grin1:

jdehoff83
01-21-2013, 12:53 PM
Lmao

Ravenous Rex
01-21-2013, 01:45 PM
Next year we will beat the Super Bowl losers twice. All their older players will retire now..

They will be rebuilding after this...
Lol. Good luck with that.

Ravenous Rex
01-21-2013, 01:49 PM
Well the Ravens were due to win at some point fellas. Im sure a lot of the Ravens fans werent happy watching the Steelers play in 3 of the last 8 Super Bowls and now the roles look like they are about to be reversed. I guess we cant sit here and say the Ravens will never get to a Super Bowl with Harbaugh and Flacco because they have now. But the bottom line is they still didnt win it yet and all of this Ray Lewis bullshit and Flacco is elite stuff will be all for not if the Ravens dont win the and beat the 49ers. Nobody remembers the Super Bowl loser and if I am the Ravens you had better win this trip because with guys like Lewis and Reed both most likely gone next season and things falling into place with them the way they did this season they are not going to get another chance like the one they have coming up...

A post I can at least respect to a degree, but still so misinformed. Getting rid of Cam Cameron is what changed our season. Yes the defense is aging inspired for Ray, but getting rid of Cam FONALLY took the handcuffs off of Joe Flacco. Keep dreaming. A qb with a ring gains a whole new level on confidence... Outside if ray and Ed, we r still a hound team for the most part, especially on offense...

Granite State Steel
01-21-2013, 02:01 PM

Sorry fellas. Lancers got it right. Let's all man up now, throw way our blankies and binky's and give the Raven's their due. Oh and please, don't go on with the "But if you were a true Steeler fan!" aingst.

Repeat softly…"It's only a game, It's only a game, It's only a game.

steelchamp204
01-21-2013, 02:27 PM
Sorry fellas. Lancers got it right. Let's all man up now, throw way our blankies and binky's and give the Raven's their due. Oh and please, don't go on with the "But if you were a true Steeler fan!" aingst.

Repeat softly…"It's only a game, It's only a game, It's only a game.

I've been giving the Ravens there credit. If Yank fans can give the Orioles credit, then I can give the Rats credit when they deserve it. They come on at the right times in games, they hang around and then they finish games. It will be tough for me if the Ravens win, but lets face it. Flacco would have won a ring sometime in his career. It will only be a matter of time. Maybe not this superbowl, but he is only 26 I believe.