PDA

View Full Version : How you gonna live with this ****.

RIVERS OF STEEL
01-20-2013, 09:46 PM
Ain't gonna.

Nolrog
01-20-2013, 09:52 PM
Ohhkay then.

SteelerCountry58
01-20-2013, 10:16 PM
Hockey! Football seasons done,it's Hockey time. At least around here.

LatrobePA
01-20-2013, 11:19 PM
Hockey! Football seasons done,it's Hockey time. At least around here.

Yes sir!

BlitzburghRockCity
01-20-2013, 11:51 PM
I'm not....Ain't watching even 1 second of super bowl coverage and certainly not listening to any talk radio like Sirius for the next two weeks.

steelchamp204
01-21-2013, 12:34 AM
Wow, people are going to get pissed because they are afraid the Niners will get 6? Get the hell over it if it happens. The Steelers were the first to get 6, even though the Niners look better for the future than we do. Well, more stable I should say.

Crash
01-21-2013, 12:45 AM
Maybe them getting six will get our complacent front office off their asses.

USMC607
01-21-2013, 01:42 AM
Maybe it will... But with the garbage that happened this season i hope seeing the niners win six isnt the main reason they decide to get off their *** and fix the problems, anyway at least its a tie and we got there first... Besides eventually others will get to six, lets just hope we continue to remain at or at least near the top.

With that said Espn and all other national media outlets will be running the Brother Vs Brother story on repeat for the next 2 weeks so i will be anti-sports programming for a while except for hockey...

Speaking of which the Pens will hopefully continue to take my mind off this nightmare season in football...
They spanked the Rangers tonight to go 2-0... Good start to the season

Nolrog
01-21-2013, 06:22 AM
Wow, people are going to get pissed because they are afraid the Niners will get 6? Get the hell over it if it happens. The Steelers were the first to get 6, even though the Niners look better for the future than we do. Well, more stable I should say.

Yes, they look better. A lot better. They have a very good up and coming team. Pretty young team as well. They are going to be in contention for quite a few years.

Goodfrom55
01-21-2013, 08:18 AM
Yes, they look better. A lot better. They have a very good up and coming team. Pretty young team as well. They are going to be in contention for quite a few years.

Keep in mind the Steelers are relevant almost every year and while the 49ers are on the upswing, they spent the better part of the last 15 years as an awful run organization and a poor football team. As for the Rats, they have the best postseason record in NFL history at 13-7, but only have (1) championship. RAH F*CKING RAH!

How I deal with this - coincidentally my daughter's tournament softball team practices every Sunday so it will serve as a great distraction.

Here's to cold beer, hot wings and good commercials.

LatrobePA
01-21-2013, 08:14 PM
I'm not....Ain't watching even 1 second of super bowl coverage and certainly not listening to any talk radio like Sirius for the next two weeks.

I'm with you!

weakdraft
01-22-2013, 10:26 AM
Get used to 6-10, 5-11, 4-12, 3-13 for a looooooooooong time folks.

LatrobePA
01-22-2013, 11:24 AM

Crash??

DBR96A
01-22-2013, 11:49 AM

Even though the Steelers have finished with double-digit losses exactly twice since 1989?

RIVERS OF STEEL
01-22-2013, 12:44 PM

Mass protest at the thought even. I mean torch carrying protest. You from around here?

LevonKirkland99
01-22-2013, 11:22 PM
I'm thinking the 49 ers will win this game because there are less distractions in that camp. I'm still confused why Pollard didn't get a flag for the hit on Ridley?.

USMC607
01-23-2013, 01:16 AM
Cause apparently they are the darling of the nfl this yr

Sent from my LG-Optimus G using Tapatalk 2

weakdraft
01-23-2013, 02:17 AM
Mass protest at the thought even. I mean torch carrying protest. You from around here?

50 years. From Cambria County.

Look, We going back to 1960's steeler football soon. 1950's. IT WAS A GREAT RIDE, MADE LIFE ENJOYABLE AND ADDED TO QUALITY OF LIFE. BUT ITS OVER.

weakdraft
01-23-2013, 02:18 AM
I'm thinking the 49 ers will win this game because there are less distractions in that camp. I'm still confused why Pollard didn't get a flag for the hit on Ridley?.

Because Ridley lowered his head and initiated head to head contact. Why flag the defensive player?

weakdraft
01-23-2013, 02:21 AM
Even though the Steelers have finished with double-digit losses exactly twice since 1989?

I remember 1960's style steeler football, do you? I usually didn't watch it , I became an AFL fan instead.

weakdraft
01-23-2013, 02:25 AM
Crash??

Hey, I'd fire Tomlin and sign Jerry Glanville to a 5 year contract and ask him to build a team. He has earned some respect and is still coaching. Over the next few years you will lose Lebeu, Ben, Troy, and a lot of other people.

The future don't look bright. Tomlin needed to build a team and keep it going, he failed. He enjoywed Cowhers players for a few years, and now its over.

weakdraft
01-23-2013, 02:26 AM
The fair weather fans will be weeded out. True fans will live and die on sunday - mostly die.

jpele
01-23-2013, 09:47 AM
Because Ridley lowered his head and initiated head to head contact. Why flag the defensive player?

James Harrison asks the same question most every week.

I just received this bulletin, I think the Super Bowl may turnout to be entertaining :

BREAKING NEWS: Because of a faltering economy and exhorbitant TV Fees, to reduce expenses.....If the Ravens & the 49ers are tied at end of regulation of Super Bowl XLVII, the 2 Harbaugh brothers will meet at midfield and wrestle to see who wins.

weakdraft
01-23-2013, 06:29 PM
Harrison head hunts, which was always okay by me.

I used to be an amatuer and pro boxer, I used to get vicious head butts, sometimes they were my fault, sometimes not, and sometimes it was nobodys fault. Sometimes it was done on purpose.

K Train
01-23-2013, 07:56 PM
its not even remotely close who im rooting for...the niners got 5 before we did, we got 6 before they did....ill be able to live with that.

anyone here that wants baltimore to win just because the niners will have 6 rings is dead to me

K Train
01-23-2013, 07:57 PM
Hey, I'd fire Tomlin and sign Jerry Glanville to a 5 year contract and ask him to build a team. He has earned some respect and is still coaching. Over the next few years you will lose Lebeu, Ben, Troy, and a lot of other people.

The future don't look bright. Tomlin needed to build a team and keep it going, he failed. He enjoywed Cowhers players for a few years, and now its over.

lol yeah and draft okafor right?

Big T
01-23-2013, 08:54 PM
lol yeah and draft okafor right?

And Taiwan Jones will be our savior.

HUNT4SEVEN
01-23-2013, 09:32 PM

Me either...But i'm use to it seeing that the last 2 years i did the same thing:lol:

Big T
01-23-2013, 09:52 PM
its not even remotely close who im rooting for...the niners got 5 before we did, we got 6 before they did....ill be able to live with that.

anyone here that wants baltimore to win just because the niners will have 6 rings is dead to me

Agree 10000000 percent.

NeilPatrickBanana
01-23-2013, 09:57 PM
Harrison head hunts, which was always okay by me.

I used to be an amatuer and pro boxer, I used to get vicious head butts, sometimes they were my fault, sometimes not, and sometimes it was nobodys fault. Sometimes it was done on purpose.

that explains a lot

Black@Gold Forever32
01-23-2013, 10:23 PM
Did somebody really say fire Tomlin and hire Jerry Glanville?.......****ing Jerry Glanville.........lol That is more ridiculous then rooting for the Ravens in the Super Bowl.......I don't care if the 49ers tie the Steelers with 6 Super Bowls there is no ****ing way in hell that I will ever root for the ****ing Baltimore Ravens........**** Jerry Glanville and the Ravens.......

LevonKirkland99
01-24-2013, 12:27 AM
Are we gonna see the Ravens choke in the SB or what? The patriots played them soft... and Denver, well...@#ck you Manning!

SuperSteelers
01-24-2013, 02:30 PM
As soon as ESPN starts talking about anything Superbowl related, I immediately change the channel.

LatrobePA
01-24-2013, 02:50 PM
As soon as ESPN starts talking about anything Superbowl related, I immediately change the channel.

LOL, me too! I can't fn stand this mess!

Crash
01-24-2013, 04:13 PM
I don't watch ESPN period unless the Steelers or PITT is on.

Crowned
01-24-2013, 06:21 PM
Ain't gonna.

I had to make sure RIVERS OF STEEL posted somewhere else in the thread. Thought this was the world's shortest suicide note.

LevonKirkland99
01-24-2013, 08:05 PM
Espn is getting on the Ravens bandwagon....just not hearing any coverage on the 9ers...fair?

SuperSteelers
01-25-2013, 01:24 AM
Espn is getting on the Ravens bandwagon....just not hearing any coverage on the 9ers...fair?

I can't even comment because I haven't been following anything Superbowl related because I can't stand both teams/organizations.

weakdraft
01-25-2013, 05:43 AM
Did somebody really say fire Tomlin and hire Jerry Glanville?.......****ing Jerry Glanville.........lol That is more ridiculous then rooting for the Ravens in the Super Bowl.......I don't care if the 49ers tie the Steelers with 6 Super Bowls there is no ****ing way in hell that I will ever root for the ****ing Baltimore Ravens........**** Jerry Glanville and the Ravens.......

I think it was K Train or Big T that said that on the previous page. They want to hire Glanville, draft Okafor, and Trade for Taiwan Jones. I kind of agree with them.

TampaSteelGirl
01-28-2013, 11:40 AM
I"m not watching...not about to subject myself to the Harbaugh bowl...I personally don't care who wins...yes while i'm a disgruntled Steelers fan, i'll simply attend my Superbowl Haters Tailgate party at 1 and be home to go to bed around 7pom :rofl:

TampaSteelGirl
01-28-2013, 11:42 AM
Oh and i'd rather see that douche Jim Harbaugh win then hear Joe Flacco say that now he's an elite QB.....there is noooo way i'll ever want the Ravens to win...I'd rather tied with the Niners.

LatrobePA
01-28-2013, 06:59 PM
Oh and i'd rather see that douche Jim Harbaugh win then hear Joe Flacco say that now he's an elite QB.....there is noooo way i'll ever want the Ravens to win...I'd rather tied with the Niners.

Go niners! F the Ravens!!

TampaSteelGirl
01-29-2013, 07:23 AM
Go niners! F the Ravens!!

But i'm still not watching or rootin for anyone.....but don't want the Ravens to win :rofl:

Real Deal Steel
01-29-2013, 11:26 AM
This is my worse nightmare..this entire Super Bowl.

With that said, I could take great joy in watching Flacco lucky streak run out and Aldon Smith continually take him down to the ground.

I hate both the Harbaugh coaches, but that is the only way I could get atleast some joy out of this Super Bowl

RIVERS OF STEEL
02-03-2013, 10:50 PM
Well? Turds win another one. Safe at 6.

LatrobePA
02-03-2013, 10:51 PM
Game was so fn rigged! Enjoy it ravens you deserved to be in it I just didn't like how things played out. Lopsided to say least!

Crash
02-03-2013, 10:56 PM
Goodell's officials have been saving the Ravens for three years. Not shocked at all that they did it again. Rog has been trying to get this done for three years.

LatrobePA
02-03-2013, 11:01 PM
Goodell's officials have been saving the Ravens for three years. Not shocked at all that they did it again. Rog has been trying to get this done for three years.

Yes he did... Disgusting!

NeilPatrickBanana
02-03-2013, 11:06 PM
if you think the super bowl was rigged, why do you watch football?

LatrobePA
02-03-2013, 11:08 PM

I know why you do, for the bulges and the possible chance of a **** slip! **** you man stay the **** away from my posts!

Black@Gold Forever32
02-03-2013, 11:10 PM

Why do people watch pro wrestling?....I made the comment earlier that the NFL was rigged but I was joking in the heat of the moment and no I don't think its fixed....I do think the Ravens were very lucky this year but hey sometimes teams get the breaks.....4th and 29 against the Chargers, they almost lost to us twice without Ben, the Broncos game where terrible defense bailed them out late in the game and then Manning's INT in OT....But hey they made the plays when they had to and Joe Flacco played mistake free football all post-season.....A Joe Montana type run in the post-season...I tip my hat....Still hate them though...lol

NeilPatrickBanana
02-03-2013, 11:10 PM
I know why you do, for the bulges and the possible chance of a **** slip! **** you man stay the **** away from my posts!

why are all the dummies on this board obsessed with penis? it's really weird.

Omicron
02-03-2013, 11:20 PM
...I tip my hat...l

Argh! Hat tipping! Bah! :grin1:

NeilPatrickBanana
02-03-2013, 11:25 PM
Why do people watch pro wrestling?....I made the comment earlier that the NFL was rigged but I was joking in the heat of the moment and no I don't think its fixed....I do think the Ravens were very lucky this year but hey sometimes teams get the breaks.....4th and 29 against the Chargers, they almost lost to us twice without Ben, the Broncos game where terrible defense bailed them out late in the game and then Manning's INT in OT....But hey they made the plays when they had to and Joe Flacco played mistake free football all post-season.....A Joe Montana type run in the post-season...I tip my hat....Still hate them though...lol

i have no idea...i'm not an inbred moron

Crash
02-03-2013, 11:36 PM
I didn't watch. But I saw the replay of that no call after.

We both know that flag comes out if the Ravens have the ball.

Black@Gold Forever32
02-03-2013, 11:48 PM
i have no idea...i'm not an inbred moron

I'm not either....Just saying that Pro Wresting is watched by millions and is rigged...lol

Forged in Steel
02-04-2013, 01:28 AM
At least "6" is safe for another year.

BlitzburghRockCity
02-04-2013, 05:36 AM
My worst nightmare has come true. A horrible season, no playoffs, and ending with a Ratbird super bowl win. :barf: :evilshake: :wtf:

There will be no living with the purple asshats now.

And they say we're bad, we're sore losers but of course when the tide is turned and we're the champs all they do is bitch because we're sore winners. Ratbirds fans...can't live with them, can't push them off a cliff.

Rhys Lightning 63
02-04-2013, 06:26 AM
Just a quick thing. If anybody out there is saying that football is rigged and those lot only won because of bad officiating, just remember how Seattle fans felt after SuperBowl XL.

Nolrog
02-04-2013, 06:59 AM
Well, the SB is over and yet the sun came up, Monday is upon us and work beckons. I guess I'll go about my typical Monday routine. The Ravens winning the game has no impact on me one way or another.

BRC, let them gloat, and pound their chest and worship Ray Lewis, who doesn't donate to his own charities that he set up to refurbish his reputation after the murders. It will make it all that much sweeter next year when we beat them.

Speeed
02-04-2013, 08:13 AM
Ravens played great. They deserved to win. But they almost lost. That has been the story of their season - "Almost lost." They have had break, after break, break, after break. Lucky. But, you make your own luck.

If the Steelers were playing the Niners they would have lost big time. They were that bad this year. As much as I hate the Ravens, they were money. The Steelers have their work cut our for them next season. It was fun watching the Harbaughs **** and moan after every little play. And why do the Ravens push and shove so much? They have done that all year with impunity.

Oh well, what a crappy year! Here is hoping to a much better season . . .

RIVERS OF STEEL
02-04-2013, 08:15 AM
Here is how. They won it. Ok. We are safe at 6. The clock is reset to 0 minutes. Now, I will finally relax and patiently wait for next season. Hated as they are, that team earned the right to shoot their mouth off. Just like the Nation when we are top dog. Anyone have a link for NASCAR. lol

Real Deal Steel
02-04-2013, 09:05 AM
Fu#k the Ravens.

LatrobePA
02-04-2013, 09:25 AM
Fu#k the Ravens.

You got up extra early on the west coast for this post, I LOVE IT! LOL

USMC607
02-05-2013, 08:26 PM
..... jimmy smith no hold call was garbage...

Disgusted right now

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk 2

LevonKirkland99
02-05-2013, 08:38 PM
Ravens played great. They deserved to win. But they almost lost. That has been the story of their season - "Almost lost." They have had break, after break, break, after break. Lucky. But, you make your own luck.

If the Steelers were playing the Niners they would have lost big time. They were that bad this year. As much as I hate the Ravens, they were money. The Steelers have their work cut our for them next season. It was fun watching the Harbaughs **** and moan after every little play. And why do the Ravens push and shove so much? They have done that all year with impunity.

Oh well, what a crappy year! Here is hoping to a much better season . . .

What about the last play of the game when Jimmy Smith was clearly holding to Crabtree...SF got robbed. How ine the world that was a no call?

So to summarize, the Ravens played smart and were lucky.

Speeed, you mustve hated that Barney convension they had today :)

Speeed
02-05-2013, 08:53 PM
Nah, I did not say anything about that call. That could have went either way. It just did not go our way. As I said, the Ravens were very lucky to win, and I also say you make your own luck. Believe me, I am as pissed as anyone else, I live just outside of Baltimore!

As for the Barney Convention, it started almost two hours late, they had to close the stadium, and people were maced trying to climb over the fence trying to get in.Oh yeah, there of course was looting and trouble in the streets. Only in Balitmore . . .

What about the last play of the game when Jimmy Smith was clearly holding to Crabtree...SF got robbed. How ine the world that was a no call?

So to summarize, the Ravens played smart and were lucky.

Speeed, you mustve hated that Barney convension they had today :)

Real Deal Steel
02-05-2013, 09:09 PM
Ravens lucky?? Hmmm.

1. First play of the game...kaperneick 22 yard pass to Vernon Davis..flag thrown..illegal procedure...WR covering up Vernon Davis?? Replayed should the WR (Moss) with his big foot barely past Davis...but replay later had shown that Boldin had been doing it ALL NITE with Pitta!!! Lucky huh????

2. Cornerbacks were allowed to touch and slightly hold the entire game going into the third quarter....on third down in the 4th quarter referree called pass interference on a slight hold on Boldin..mind you, but Jimmy Smith is out there basically having sex with Crabtree the way Crabtree is getting held by him all night. Lucky huh??????????

3. Then, we all saw the fiasco in the 4th quarter where Smith is IMPEDING the progress of Crabtree with Both Arms around him at one point. But again, there is no call. Lucky huh??????

All the calls went Baltimore's way. Just as I said last week, Goodall is going to make sure that his favorite team (The Ravens) were going to get all the calls and that was exactly what happened. That game was an absolute embarrassment to the league!! And Goodall and his Vegas buddies turning the power off to:

1. Get extra commercials in for revenue (An extra 18 mil was made from the extra commercials)
2. To help with the point spread. The half time point spread specifically.

Notice how no one has come up with an answer to the POWER OUTAGE! Notice how all of a sudden no one is saying anything about it. Because it was rigged! They are just expecting everyone to just forget..and 95 percent will. It has never, EVER taken this amount of time to determine the cause of a REAL power outage.

3. There has been no player under Goodall's watch that hasn't been suspended for multiple infractions except Ed Reed. Lucky huh?????

4. Notice how there is no talk about Ray Ray antler juicing. But the guy shipped the stuff to Lewis's address. It wasn't returned. And Goodall had this information. With that amount of Evidence, why wasn't Lewis immediately suspended?? James Harrison and any Saint player would have been immediately suspended. Lucky huh?????

**** the Ravens. Their as bogus as an 8 dollar bill.

Rhys Lightning 63
02-05-2013, 10:13 PM
Here is something to shock you to your very core, something I'm still speechless about after I saw it.

DAN MARINO - arguably the greatest QB of all time (certainly in the top 10), has LESS RINGS THAN JOE FLACCO, ie - JOE FLACCO HAS MORE RINGS THAN DAN MARINO!!!

I don't think I can live in a world where THIS is happening

BubbyBlister
02-06-2013, 03:05 PM
Ravens lucky?? Hmmm.

1. First play of the game...kaperneick 22 yard pass to Vernon Davis..flag thrown..illegal procedure...WR covering up Vernon Davis?? Replayed should the WR (Moss) with his big foot barely past Davis...but replay later had shown that Boldin had been doing it ALL NITE with Pitta!!! Lucky huh????

2. Cornerbacks were allowed to touch and slightly hold the entire game going into the third quarter....on third down in the 4th quarter referree called pass interference on a slight hold on Boldin..mind you, but Jimmy Smith is out there basically having sex with Crabtree the way Crabtree is getting held by him all night. Lucky huh??????????

3. Then, we all saw the fiasco in the 4th quarter where Smith is IMPEDING the progress of Crabtree with Both Arms around him at one point. But again, there is no call. Lucky huh??????

All the calls went Baltimore's way. Just as I said last week, Goodall is going to make sure that his favorite team (The Ravens) were going to get all the calls and that was exactly what happened. That game was an absolute embarrassment to the league!! And Goodall and his Vegas buddies turning the power off to:

1. Get extra commercials in for revenue (An extra 18 mil was made from the extra commercials)
2. To help with the point spread. The half time point spread specifically.

Notice how no one has come up with an answer to the POWER OUTAGE! Notice how all of a sudden no one is saying anything about it. Because it was rigged! They are just expecting everyone to just forget..and 95 percent will. It has never, EVER taken this amount of time to determine the cause of a REAL power outage.

3. There has been no player under Goodall's watch that hasn't been suspended for multiple infractions except Ed Reed. Lucky huh?????

4. Notice how there is no talk about Ray Ray antler juicing. But the guy shipped the stuff to Lewis's address. It wasn't returned. And Goodall had this information. With that amount of Evidence, why wasn't Lewis immediately suspended?? James Harrison and any Saint player would have been immediately suspended. Lucky huh?????

**** the Ravens. Their as bogus as an 8 dollar bill. Ok props to you and pretty much nailed how I feel. Again the truth will not lie.

LatrobePA
02-06-2013, 03:15 PM
Goodell said during media week to make the game safer they would start suspending players for these type of hits, except Ed Reed, Ray Lewis, Pollard, Nata, this Ravens team had help and I don't care what people say!!

Real Deal Steel
02-06-2013, 04:00 PM
Exactly. F*ck Goodall and his homosexual relationship with the Ravens.