PDA

View Full Version : Decision time

jdehoff83
01-20-2013, 10:54 AM
Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Aaron Rodgers.... sign one, fire one, kill one ( tell me why)... GO

LatrobePA
01-20-2013, 11:15 AM
Kill Brady and tag his wife! Send AR to the North Pole. Get manning some plastic surgery to make him easier to look at then sign him and cut him all in the same hour!

DBR96A
01-20-2013, 11:48 AM
Sign Tom Brady. It's amazing how quiet people are about him, considering he's been the best and most consistent QB in the NFL for a decade now.

Fire Aaron Rodgers. He's gotten a bit too big for his britches, and he's in too many commercials now. Time to knock him down a peg or two.

Kill Peyton Manning. Super Bowl XLIV was his last realistic shot at a championship, and he blew it. "One and done" in all but three of his playoff appearances is unacceptable.

Nolrog
01-20-2013, 08:02 PM
Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Aaron Rodgers.... sign one, fire one, kill one ( tell me why)... GO

If I was going to sign any of them, it would be Rodgers. He's the youngest with the most amount of time left.

greennick
01-20-2013, 10:44 PM
Sign Rogers as he is the youngest. Kill Tom Brady as he is cheating scum. Fire Manning as he is the only one left...

BlitzburghRockCity
01-21-2013, 12:55 AM
If I was going to sign any of them, it would be Rodgers. He's the youngest with the most amount of time left.

Rodgers is the only one out of those 3 I'd sign too. He's the youngest and has the most upside still. Manning and Brady are FAIL in the playoffs, Brady especially since spygate and Manning every year except once.