PDA

View Full Version : Go Baltimore! Seriously...

Blitzburgh_Mike
01-16-2013, 03:41 PM
I will be rooting for Baltimore this weekend....big time. I cannot bring myself to ever root for the Patriots. Pats fans are the absolute worst. I don't know if this is the same for other fanbases or not, but one thing I've learned about Pats fans over the years is that they love the Patriots and HATE everybody else. It is always about them, all of the time. They never appreciate the success of any other team/player because it takes the spotlight away from them. They are the cockiest fans in all of sports. You would think they win the Superbowl each and every year the way they talk. I am so sick of hearing about them. I hope Baltimore wins by 50 and shuts them up (for a little while at least). And then have San Francisco/Atlanta win the Superbowl. Go Ravens! (For this week)

steelersbabex25
01-16-2013, 04:05 PM
:ban1:

LatrobePA
01-16-2013, 04:24 PM
F Balty!

NeilPatrickBanana
01-16-2013, 04:41 PM
Don't worry, San Fran is going to win the Super Bowl

Real Deal Steel
01-16-2013, 04:44 PM
To hell with Baltimore. I will never root for those bastards.

Crash
01-16-2013, 04:45 PM
I rooted for them last week. Living in Denver made it easy.

Been to a lot of road stadiums, Denver fans are by far the worst.

LatrobePA
01-16-2013, 04:59 PM
I rooted for them last week. Living in Denver made it easy.

Been to a lot of road stadiums, Denver fans are by far the worst.

Lack of oxygen to the brain explains a lot. J/K Lol (kinda)... :)

jdehoff83
01-16-2013, 05:41 PM
To hell with Baltimore. I will never root for those bastards.
This

K Train
01-16-2013, 05:44 PM
seeing them lose the superbowl would be great, but i couldnt handle watching them win...i cringe thinking about it, id rather they just lose this week and put my nerves at ease

jdehoff83
01-16-2013, 05:44 PM
Go baltimore! Seriously??? I thought that was the title and i got excited to think this post was going to be about the disgust of rooting for baltimore ever... i read it then immediately wanted to gouge my eyes out... say what u want about any fans i live in md and have to listen to bmore fans bs everyday! Fans are fans but never will i ever root for a huge rival... FTR

coldrolled
01-16-2013, 05:48 PM
I will be rooting for Baltimore this weekend....big time. I cannot bring myself to ever root for the Patriots. Pats fans are the absolute worst. I don't know if this is the same for other fanbases or not, but one thing I've learned about Pats fans over the years is that they love the Patriots and HATE everybody else. It is always about them, all of the time. They never appreciate the success of any other team/player because it takes the spotlight away from them. They are the cockiest fans in all of sports. You would think they win the Superbowl each and every year the way they talk. I am so sick of hearing about them. I hope Baltimore wins by 50 and shuts them up (for a little while at least). And then have San Francisco/Atlanta win the Superbowl. Go Ravens! (For this week)

Ditto. Kill the Cheats and then Lose the SB, it really hurts to lose the SB. Remember after the GB game..

K Train
01-16-2013, 05:51 PM
could you imagine they win and we have to watch lewis ride off into the sunset? that would be WAY more dramatic than the bus doing the same

LarryNJ
01-16-2013, 05:53 PM
It's kind of comical where ever someone lives they hate the fans there.

Live in NE Pats fans are the worst, live in Md (Babe) Ravens fans are the worst, live in Denver (crash) Denver fans are the worst, live in Oh and the Bungals or Browns fans are the worst ect ect.

I'm all for Tom Brady extending his playoff victory record.

LarryNJ
01-16-2013, 05:55 PM
could you imagine they win and we have to watch lewis ride off into the sunset? that would be WAY more dramatic than the bus doing the same

That would be a nightmare. I'll be on a beach in Caymans and I'll refuse to turn the TV on for the next month after I return. No if Tony G gets a ring I'll watch it from the bar on the beach.

K Train
01-16-2013, 05:57 PM
It's kind of comical where ever someone lives they hate the fans there.

Live in NE Pats fans are the worst, live in Md (Babe) Ravens fans are the worst, live in Denver (crash) Denver fans are the worst, live in Oh and the Bungals or Browns fans are the worst ect ect.

I'm all for Tom Brady extending his playoff victory record.

i live in philly, and they actually are the worst

Blitzburgh_Mike
01-16-2013, 05:58 PM
Don't look at this thread or me the wrong way, I hate the Ravens. I pick them to go 0-16 every year. I guess I have just grown to hate the Patriots just as much, if not, more.

NeilPatrickBanana
01-16-2013, 05:58 PM

yes, there is no comparison. Philly fans actually ARE the worst.

jdehoff83
01-16-2013, 06:03 PM
Ditto. Kill the Cheats and then Lose the SB, it really hurts to lose the SB. Remember after the GB game..

It hurts to lose the game to be in the super bowl. All the work and effort to not win the. Conference or even go? That stings bad after the dust settles u won the afc north? Lol how does that not suck? Im tired of seeing purple around here anyway hopefully its the last week

jdehoff83
01-16-2013, 06:04 PM
yes, there is no comparison. Philly fans actually ARE the worst.
I heard philly fans r pretty bad lol

jdehoff83
01-16-2013, 06:11 PM
Don't look at this thread or me the wrong way, I hate the Ravens. I pick them to go 0-16 every year. I guess I have just grown to hate the Patriots just as much, if not, more.
If your steeler fan its cool man but at the end of the day ravens took the north and are a huge rival not the pats.. i understand they r like yankees and your just tired of seeing them on top yr after yr cuz they havent tasted a crappy season in awhile and their fans are use to it too.. root for who u want its just football

coldrolled
01-16-2013, 06:17 PM
That would be a nightmare. I'll be on a beach in Caymans and I'll refuse to turn the TV on for the next month after I return. No if Tony G gets a ring I'll watch it from the bar on the beach.

Cool. Ill do the same. I live at the bar on my beach..

Crash
01-16-2013, 07:02 PM
Friend of mine came out here for the 2007 game.

Loved the city.

LOved the weather.

Called his wife on the phone and said when he retires this is where he wanted to live.

After they beat us? And their conduct? He vowed never to come back here.

And he hasn't.

steelcity73
01-16-2013, 08:09 PM
Guess I look at it from a competitive side, I hate the patriots/brady because they are just all about offense, and I know everyone will slam me with the "it's an offensive league now" and I agree, but I like to watch good hits on receivers and being able to touch a QB. Well that all went to **** when manning and brady showed up, now goodell caters the league to these puddwhackers and it makes me sick. I understand they are also trying to reduce the long term effects of head injuries, but when a D lineman brushes the back of mannings/bradys helmet trying to knock the ball loose it's an automatic penalty and that bullshit! At least with Steelers/ravens the D can at least be part of the game, so for this reason I'm siding with Blitzburgh_Mike, but I do hope Atlanta can somehow win that would fix everything
:bigfinger:the patriots

Ibleedblk&gld
01-16-2013, 08:20 PM
I concur about philly fans...ravens fans make me laugh b/c all of the ones I've met "didn't watch football before the ravens existed"...but yes, philly fans (all around, every sport) are the ABSOLUTE WORST fans EVER...they talk the most **** and have the least to show for it

BRC and I live in central PA where it's a mix of steelers/iggles/ravens, and it SUCKS

LarryNJ
01-16-2013, 08:22 PM

So do I. The Philly media is the worst of anywhere I spent an extended period of time listening to.

I'm not sure who the worst fans are. There's some on this board who are worse than any Philly fan I met in 12 years. :)

If it was the Ravens against the eagles in the SB I'd probably be saying E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles! :lol:

scudmissile29
01-17-2013, 10:59 AM
So do I. The Philly media is the worst of anywhere I spent an extended period of time listening to.

I'm not sure who the worst fans are. There's some on this board who are worse than any Philly fan I met in 12 years. :)

If it was the Ravens against the eagles in the SB I'd probably be saying E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles! :lol:

Don't get stabbed or shot tonight guys

USMC607
01-17-2013, 11:14 AM
Philly fans are god awful... Especially Flyers fans... i know this isnt a hockey website. But god... The Flyers fan base is the most obnoxious fan base ever...

steelchamp204
01-17-2013, 02:36 PM
I live in williamsport pa, it's a split between Eagles/Steelers. But eagles fans aint got **** up here lol.

Blazedby92
01-18-2013, 04:42 AM
How bout this, I'm not rooting for any AFC team or the Queer city of SF. Go Atlanta!!! Yeah right, I got a feeling I'm not going to be happy about who is in or wins the SB:banging:

LatrobePA
01-18-2013, 03:57 PM
This cover of SI makes me sick, I can't even crap without being reminded!http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/01/19/5adagyna.jpg

USMC607
01-18-2013, 04:05 PM
.....Oh boy now the media is gonna wanna suckle on Flaccos Balls....

The man hasn't done **** yet except choke in every big game hes played except last week...

Lets go Atlanta (sigh)....

The fact that i have this overwhelming realization creeping up on me that New England, Baltimore, or San Fran is going to win the super bowl makes me depressed...

steelchamp204
01-18-2013, 09:21 PM
.....Oh boy now the media is gonna wanna suckle on Flaccos Balls....

The man hasn't done **** yet except choke in every big game hes played except last week...

Lets go Atlanta (sigh)....

The fact that i have this overwhelming realization creeping up on me that New England, Baltimore, or San Fran is going to win the super bowl makes me depressed...

Flacco has actually been pretty good in the clutch as of late. Got to give him props even though it hurts.

LevonKirkland99
01-18-2013, 09:26 PM

Go pound sand!!!! Those same fans who cheered when the Steelers lost to the Packers...

You should be BANNED

USMC607
01-18-2013, 11:33 PM
Flacco has actually been pretty good in the clutch as of late. Got to give him props even though it hurts.

I get that this yr hes been pretty clutch good for him ill give him a gold star sticker and admit it. Even give him props, but the fact that everyone in the media is jumping on his ballsack cause of 1 game against the Broncos that should have been a loss if Moore was it? Didnt play the ball horribly wrong and also let jones get behind him which when your a S and your team is winning that late in the game and its by more then 3 points your whole job is to be the deepest guy on the field and to not let anyone get behind you...

I refuse to bring it up until he wins the whole thing, and when his clutch ability starts to be consistent not just a yr or so.

steelchamp204
01-18-2013, 11:41 PM
I get that this yr hes been pretty clutch good for him ill give him a gold star sticker and admit it. Even give him props, but the fact that everyone in the media is jumping on his ballsack cause of 1 game against the Broncos that should have been a loss if Moore was it? Didnt play the ball horribly wrong and also let jones get behind him which when your a S and your team is winning that late in the game and its by more then 3 points your whole job is to be the deepest guy on the field and to not let anyone get behind you...

I refuse to bring it up until he wins the whole thing, and when his clutch ability starts to be consistent not just a yr or so.

Well, he made it to the playoffs every single season he's been in the league. God damnit, I wish Ben had a line in front of him.

Crash
01-18-2013, 11:52 PM
The line is fine.

The play-calling sucks.

The play design sucks.

floodcitygirl
01-19-2013, 12:04 AM
"Any body but the ratbirds! That includes the fairy princess Brady who wears a dress" ....spoken from my nine year old. Mom couldn't agree more!

steelchamp204
01-19-2013, 02:19 AM
The line is fine.

The play-calling sucks.

The play design sucks.

The line is fine? What the hell did you watch this season? It was good here and there, but far from consistant.

Sojourner
01-19-2013, 02:29 AM
I wish I lived in an alternate universe and could see the ratbirds and the cheatriots lose this game. That would be sweet.

But since I'm firmly grounded in reality and this is the only universe I have I'll be hoping that the cheatriots win this one and then lose the SB.

There's no way I want the ratbirds even sniffing another Lombardi.

Crash
01-19-2013, 02:30 AM
you have slow developing run plays with plodders lined up almost 9 yards in the backfield.

Add to that we run 75% our run plays up the middle, Jacksonville was 2nd at 65%.

Predictability = Futility.

TarlsQtr
01-19-2013, 10:33 AM
Predictability = Futility.

If this was referring to your own posts, it would be right on.

LevonKirkland99
01-19-2013, 12:47 PM
This is a dumb thread to say the least...all these 'new' steeler fans who wanna root for the Dirty birds.

By the way, Brady does nothing but win...GO PATRIOTS!!!!!