PDA

View Full Version : My Worse nightmare..

Real Deal Steel
01-12-2013, 11:15 PM
Okay fellas, I have to admit that possibly my worse nightmare is close to coming true.

AN ALL HARBAUGH SUPER BOWL!

Give me some words of encouragement that this won't happen. Both those idiots are such classless bums that I can't stand them. Talk me off the ledge please!!

SnakeEyes43
01-12-2013, 11:31 PM
:barf:http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2011/0911/nfl_u_harbaugh_split_gb1_288.jpg

USMC607
01-12-2013, 11:52 PM
i cant believe the broncos lost....

Moore should have never let jones get behind him... Your job as a safety (when your team is winning with less then a min to go in the game) is to be the deepest guy on the field and NEVER let anyone get behind you... Unfortunately he did....

Then not only that. But he judged the ball terribly wrong, home on earth did he think it was gonna drop at the point he was at when it was almost 2 feet above his hands when he went for it... Garbage...

Then Peyton does what he does best in the playoffs and chokes in big moments. He played well that game, but anytime in the playoffs when there is a critical moment, 9 times out of 10 Peyton chokes... So getting flushed out of the pocket he throws across his body off his back foot and it gets picked...

I hate the ravens..

steelchamp204
01-13-2013, 12:31 AM
you have to tip your hat to John. I hate the ****ing guy, but he is a good coach. No matter who is injured besides Flacco, his team gets it done. I think he has made the playoffs every year now he has coached. Just saying, im not bandwagoning or anything, just calling it how I see it.

Zachintosh66
01-13-2013, 01:20 AM
I actually really really like and respect both of them... Id take either in a heart beat over our Omar Epps. Thats truth...

Crash
01-13-2013, 01:32 AM
John Harbaugh is a douche.

JIM Harbaugh can actually COACH.

USMC607
01-13-2013, 01:44 AM
John Harbaugh is a douche.

JIM Harbaugh can actually COACH.

agreed

jdehoff83
01-13-2013, 06:52 PM
Okay fellas, I have to admit that possibly my worse nightmare is close to coming true.

AN ALL HARBAUGH SUPER BOWL!

Give me some words of encouragement that this won't happen. Both those idiots are such classless bums that I can't stand them. Talk me off the ledge please!!

Lmao need a friend to jump with? Atleast you dont live down here fml ravens this ravens that.. know how many times my friends have asked me what time do the steelers play today? I hope ravens blow it in afc champ again all i can hope for.. who cares bout niners

JensK
01-13-2013, 06:58 PM
I hate John with a passion. I like Jim though. Probably biased from being a Steelers fan, because its hard to deny the success Ravens has had under John however much it sucks to admit.

Jim on the other hand seems to get the best out of all his players, and they seem to be willing to die for him if he asked them.

Speeed
01-13-2013, 07:21 PM
I live just outside of Baltimore - so yes, that would be a nightmare. The headlines here are crazy - nothing but football. They have managed to put all the crime in the back pages for a few days. If a huge asteroid was hurtling towards earth with a predicted impact of tomorrow night the Ravens would still be run on the first page.

My head is going to explode.

LevonKirkland99
01-13-2013, 07:26 PM
[QUOTE=Speeed;534202]I live just outside of Baltimore - so yes, that would be a nightmare. The headlines here are crazy - nothing but football. They have managed to put all the crime in the back pages for a few days. If a huge asteroid was hurtling towards earth with a predicted impact of tomorrow night the Ravens would still be run on the first page.

Another purple Friday...sucks for you!

LatrobePA
01-13-2013, 08:29 PM
Not one team I was rooting for won today! I'm disgusted!

Clevelandsux
01-13-2013, 10:23 PM
All I can say is go falcons. Either way we're gonna have to endure that douchebag brady and belicheat, or the Ravens with ray ray the killer or one of those idiot harbaughs in the bowl.

LatrobePA
01-13-2013, 10:33 PM
I'm not convinced the NFC can do it this year... Maybe the niners, I don't believe the Falcons can do it..

Clevelandsux
01-13-2013, 10:44 PM
i think the niners looked damn good last night. i think they could beat either pats or ravens.

LatrobePA
01-13-2013, 10:45 PM
Ravens talking ****!

Brendon Ayanbadejo: Patriots' offense a 'gimmick'

By Gregg Rosenthal

Published: January 13, 2013 at 3:40 PM PST

Modified: January 13, 2013 at 3:44 PM PST

Baltimore Ravens linebacker Brendon Ayanbadejo didn't even wait for the end of the New England Patriots win on Sunday to start a little AFC Championship game back-and-forth.

Watching the game at home, the noted special teamer and gay rights defender took issue with Tom Brady 's ability to snap the ball before opponents are ready.

"Are you watching the game pats vs texans? If so you see the hurry snap offense catch em b4 they set up. It's a gimmick ," Ayanbadejo said. "Their offense is good enough to be successful with out that. ...

"You know the same organization that did spygate and cut a guy the day b4 the Super Bowl ."

That's dropping the hammer when it comes to trash talking the Patriots . At that point, it seems Ayanbadejo's timeline started filling up with angry Patriots fans. His response:

"18-1," he wrote .

And then: "In a sport that is predicated on mano y mano, 'lets hurry up n snap it ' = bitchassness," he wrote.

It's safe to say these comments will get some play during the week. Let's get our thoughts out of the way:

1. It's surprising that such a media-savvy player like Ayanbadejo doesn't realize that Twitter is essentially a press conference for players. He probably wouldn't play these things with a microphone in front of him.

2. His argument is odd. It essentially says that all no huddle offenses are cheap. In a sport where every team is trying to gain the slightest advantage, quick snapping the ball seems pretty tame.

3. That brings us to Spygate. It seems ridiculous to bring up the controversy in this context, but it's actually not that crazy. The Patriots are an organization that seeks out minor advantages in a million different creative ways. Their Oregon-influence offense is an example. Spygate was another example; it just crossed a serious line.

New England's hurry up approach comes from an organizational mindset that is not afraid to be different or push the envelope. That's part of the reason Bill Belichick and Tom Brady are headed to their seventh AFC title game in 12 years.

Real Deal Steel
01-13-2013, 10:55 PM
My good football sense says the 49ers are going to beat the Falcons. The Falcons are clearly a fraud like the Texans. But I"m going to be pulling for the Falcons.

And I'm going to be pulling for the Patriots too. I respect Brady and Belichek for what they've done. Their legit. I trusth Flacco to be the pick throwing Flacco that we all know and love.

steelerzion
01-14-2013, 01:05 AM
The way the nfl is, Ray Lewis is going to retire with a SB win and that sucks!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LatrobePA
01-14-2013, 08:42 AM
The way the nfl is, Ray Lewis is going to retire with a SB win and that sucks!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Could very well happen..

Real Deal Steel
01-14-2013, 10:11 AM
I have faith that the Patriots will end one Harbaugh this weekend. And then it should be the 49ers and Patriots in the Super Bowl. Then I'm hoping the Patriots can stick it to the other Harbaugh.

GO FALCONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(yeah right)

LarryNJ
01-14-2013, 02:05 PM
Let's hope Jim makes it because that's the only hope that the Pats or Ravens aren't the final team celebrating.

Real Deal Steel
01-14-2013, 03:51 PM
Sorry, But I'd rather see the Pats win it over the 49ers or Ravens.

K Train
01-14-2013, 04:44 PM
i dont mind the niners...my worst nightmare is baltimore/NE being the afc championship

Real Deal Steel
01-14-2013, 05:24 PM
Pats are already the team of the decade. Belichek has been to too many SB's to take that away. With that said, why would I want the 49ers to tie us in Super Bowl championships? And why would I want the evil Ratbirds to win anything??

LarryNJ
01-14-2013, 08:01 PM
why would I want the 49ers to tie us in Super Bowl championships? And why would I want the evil Ratbirds to win anything??

One positive if it does happen. It may motivate the Steelers as an organization to get better than their main rival. Win another SB to be considered the best in the SB era.

Just saying. ;)

Real Deal Steel
01-31-2013, 03:21 PM
Well, I"ve spent two weeks crying. And I've decided that I can handle the 49ers winning better then watching Antler juice man win ANYTHING!!

49ers have the better lines and I see them being able to run on the Ravens.

34-20. 49ers

NYCsteelersfan
01-31-2013, 03:59 PM
Then Peyton does what he does best in the playoffs and chokes in big moments. He played well that game, but anytime in the playoffs when there is a critical moment, 9 times out of 10 Peyton chokes... So getting flushed out of the pocket he throws across his body off his back foot and it gets picked...

I hate the ravens..

You can bank on this nearly every time. And that's why he can take his regular season padded stats and shove them.

Real Deal Steel
01-31-2013, 05:02 PM
Peyton is irrelevant to me. Because he ceases to exist after game # 16 of the regular season.

Clevelandsux
02-04-2013, 06:51 PM
Both the harbaughs are ungracious winners and sore losers. Jim harbaugh and his team wouldn't even talk to the media in the postgame.