PDA

View Full Version : dujuan harris

jdehoff83
01-05-2013, 10:57 PM
So im watching the pack vikes game and i see dujuan harris and keep hearing that he was with the steelers for a short time... so i checked it out and it was a very short time. Why the F did they not give this guy a better look? He seems to have alot of energy and intensity and hits the damn hole instead of dancing around. I kind of feel like another one got away. Does anybody else know anything about this guy that i dont? Like he cant block ?

Crash
01-05-2013, 11:00 PM
He's with a great offensive mind.

He'd be wasted with us.

We had Kuhn too. If we still had him he'd just be a blocker.

JShare86
01-05-2013, 11:07 PM

He'd be wasted with us.

Yep Todd Haley's fault. Everything is Todd Haley's fault.

Crash
01-05-2013, 11:21 PM
We are too worried about tradition and reliving the past.

If Kuhn was our FB he'd block all day, and he would not be used like he is in Green Bay.

Zachintosh66
01-05-2013, 11:23 PM
Why didnt we keep Harris? Because we already had 3 average RB's... dont get too bent outta shape, hes is burried on GB's depth chart, but their RBs havent been healthy. So is getting some looks. But our FO claimed off waivers for what? a week? if that long... pointless.

Im more upset with Kuhn

Kuhn is 4 times the FB Will Johnson wishes he could be...

Crash
01-05-2013, 11:28 PM
You guys don't get it though, Kuhn doesn't block all that much. He's used as a space runner and an occasional pass catcher.

igor0190
01-05-2013, 11:44 PM
Kuhn is 4 times the FB Will Johnson wishes he could be...

Johnson was a rookie this year wasn't he? I actually loved what I saw of him and think he will be 4 times the FB Kuhn is in a few years.

connecticutsteel
01-06-2013, 02:20 AM
First of all he's not better than what we have so the reason he was cut was because he was signed to Jacksonville's PS for most of the year .We signed him LATE IN THE YEARTO FILL A ROSTER SPOT We have a log jam at RB he's a very average back

Nolrog
01-06-2013, 08:28 AM

He'd be wasted with us.

Good F-ing Lord, will you stop already.

steelchamp204
01-06-2013, 10:12 AM
Jonhson was a Rookie this season for **** sakes. He will get bigger in the offseason. I think he did pretty damn good this year imho

ChucktownSteeler
01-06-2013, 10:36 AM
I thought Will Johnson did pretty good this season as well.

LevonKirkland99
01-06-2013, 12:40 PM
I think Johnson is gonna be a heck of a FB given the right system...

DRxZOIDBERG
01-06-2013, 01:21 PM
you guys are seriously upset about letting Dujuan Harris go? You do realize that the only reason for his success is the packers have the best QB in the NFL and like 6 wrs that would start on any team in the league. They use him to run in order to keep the lbs honest. He won't do much next season and he won't wind up on another team. Think about it, the same thing happened with Ryan Grant for those guys.

The fact is Mendy had the potential to do work and be a top tier rb. Dwyer also shows flashes of the bus (and that is also what Tomlin thinks). I think wasting a roster spot on a guy like Harris when we were devastated by o-line injuries is just a waste of time and money.

If you are upset about anything, it should be the fact that we don't have the cap space to go out and get a real rb that will be a free agent next season, like DeAngelo Williams or whichever RB buffalo decides to get rid of. Any one of those 3 guys would be a huge improvement for us.

And stop talking about Kuhn. He isn't good. Johnson does exactly what we need him to, block. That's it, we don't want a fb that can run, we got Dwyer to do the pounding yards.

jdehoff83
01-06-2013, 03:29 PM
you guys are seriously upset about letting Dujuan Harris go? You do realize that the only reason for his success is the packers have the best QB in the NFL and like 6 wrs that would start on any team in the league. They use him to run in order to keep the lbs honest. He won't do much next season and he won't wind up on another team. Think about it, the same thing happened with Ryan Grant for those guys.

The fact is Mendy had the potential to do work and be a top tier rb. Dwyer also shows flashes of the bus (and that is also what Tomlin thinks). I think wasting a roster spot on a guy like Harris when we were devastated by o-line injuries is just a waste of time and money.

If you are upset about anything, it should be the fact that we don't have the cap space to go out and get a real rb that will be a free agent next season, like DeAngelo Williams or whichever RB buffalo decides to get rid of. Any one of those 3 guys would be a huge improvement for us.

And stop talking about Kuhn. He isn't good. Johnson does exactly what we need him to, block. That's it, we don't want a fb that can run, we got Dwyer to do the pounding yards.

Im not upset about harris i just think that he could be one of those guys that could turn into something. I mean think or arian foster the guy didnt even get drafted? My point is somebody like harris is hungry to prove his worth and hes gonna work hard unlike mendy who doesnt show up to a game because he didnt think he had to. For the record id give the ball to redman to pound for yards over dwyer thus far

Get7With7
01-06-2013, 04:08 PM
Packers used a lot of no-huddle last night. Going against a tired Vikings defensive front probably had something to do with the Packers having success running it. The Steelers should take note instead of stubbornly calling RUTMs on first and second downs.

coldrolled
01-06-2013, 11:41 PM
Johnson was a rookie this year wasn't he? I actually loved what I saw of him and think he will be 4 times the FB Kuhn is in a few years.

Ditto

polamalu43
01-07-2013, 12:17 AM
Will J stays and David J goes next year......agree?

coldrolled
01-07-2013, 12:21 AM
Will J stays and David J goes next year......agree?

DJ is not on our team... he is somewhere else or a free agent.

greg1964
01-07-2013, 08:58 AM
Im more upset with Kuhn.....Kuhn is 4 times the FB Will Johnson wishes he could be...
Remember in BA offense, there was no need for a FB

Crash
01-07-2013, 01:01 PM
Remember in BA offense, there was no need for a FB

Good. That offense was better than this crap.

USMC607
01-07-2013, 05:04 PM
Is DJ gone? i thought he put him on IR because he tore his knee up. I notice they dont have him on their website in the IR roster, but i cant find out where he went if he did go somewhere or if hes still on the team.

But WJ i thought had a hell of a season as our FB especially considering he was a Rookie... Add some more weight to his frame, hit the gym in the offseason, and polish up his blocking etc and hell do just fine.