PDA

View Full Version : Non Steelers Related, But deals with AFC North: Chip Kelly To Cleveland!!

mcfly06
01-04-2013, 08:55 PM
Chip Kelly close to signing a deal with Cleveland to be the Browns next head coach. So that means no more Brandon Weeden, and who knows what coaching staff. Do you think his style will work in NFL and not just the NFL in our AFC North?? I just think it's funny how they go threw coaching staffs and QB's.. Glad were not in the same boat, a five year plan every 2-3 years. But this hiring could actually make Te'o fall to us or us trade up to get him, because you figure their gonna try to maybe get Geno Smith or Collin Kline now.

LatrobePA
01-04-2013, 09:05 PM
I think his offense would fit Colt much better, hell maybe even the kid that started against us. The hurry up fast tempo will work...

Crash
01-04-2013, 09:11 PM
Spread's and pistol formations are the future when you have hitting being phased out on defense in Goodell's NFL.

Meanwhile we hire a golf coach to install a fullback with 400 tight ends and have the running back lined up 8 1/2 yards behind the LOS on 2nd and 1.

cbrunn
01-04-2013, 09:21 PM
Spread's and pistol formations are the future when you have hitting being phased out on defense in Goodell's NFL.

This exactly ... I'm about to change draft strategies to all Offense , forget the Defense yes it's getting older ... but who cares if you can't put up 28+ a game you're not going to win in this new league

Get7With7
01-04-2013, 09:30 PM
Chip Kelly to Browns huh?

That has to sting deep if you're the Eagles - that someone would chose the Browns over you.

LevonKirkland99
01-04-2013, 11:10 PM
Eagles office is better than Browns.....

Get7With7
01-04-2013, 11:44 PM
Eagles office is better than Browns.....

Apparently not in Chip Kelly's eyes....

BlacknGoldHaze
01-05-2013, 09:05 AM
Welcome to Arenaball............

connecticutsteel
01-06-2013, 01:38 AM
Hello Cleveland ..... Welcome to more mediocrety Chip will eventually be a nfl coach but not next year .he's gonna run that bull **** college offense and lose a lot of games

Clevelandsux
01-06-2013, 10:24 AM
He hasnt officially taken the job yet.

Clevelandsux
01-06-2013, 01:06 PM
Sounds like that deal is falling through and the browns are looking elsewhere.lol. Can't wait to see what loser they end up with this time.

Clevelandsux
01-06-2013, 11:21 PM
They want to interview Arians now! lol. He was there offensive coordinator under butch Davis. They hated him as much as we did. Good luck with no Andrew luck.lol

coldrolled
01-07-2013, 06:47 AM
This exactly ... I'm about to change draft strategies to all Offense , forget the Defense yes it's getting older ... but who cares if you can't put up 28+ a game you're not going to win in this new league

TE may be a good draft pick if heath is out till november.

Sign Wallace. Trade for more picks?

Seattle's D adjusted and did woop RG3... He may have been slower but so was Ben last year and that was no excuse around here.

USMC607
01-07-2013, 04:08 PM
I wonder how the Browns front office feels, when you interview 2 college head coaches to become a pro head coach. One of them on a team that cant even go to a bowl game for the next few yrs and got close to the death penalty, and they both still say no...

That is quite embarrassing.

cbrunn
01-07-2013, 04:10 PM
I wonder how the Browns front office feels, when you interview 2 college head coaches to become a pro head coach. One of them on a team that cant even go to a bowl game for the next few yrs and got close to the death penalty, and they both still say no...

That is quite embarrassing.

They can Hire me ... lol I'll gladly take the job

LatrobePA
01-07-2013, 05:48 PM
Browns are in bad shape right now. They can't afford to hire another iffy coach and with each day that passes another good coach gets hired by another team.

Clevelandsux
01-07-2013, 06:31 PM
Now the cowher and gruden rumors are starting. Lol. I hate the browns and there fans. They'll probably wind up with Arians.lol

USMC607
01-07-2013, 07:20 PM
I don't ever see cowher coaching the browns unless they throw a boat load of money at him.

Not only is that team in shambles, but he is a Pittsburgh native... Not to mention im sure he would have other teams after him that would take precedence over the browns.

USMC607
01-07-2013, 07:21 PM
You and me both... Ill deal with losing for that paycheck.