PDA

View Full Version : Steelers-Browns score predictions

Clevelandsux
12-30-2012, 01:05 AM
First of all what kind of Steeler fan roots for them to lose, especially against the browns? Ive been hearing this alot and I want to smack some of you. Yes this season has been a dissapointment, but i will be watching tomorrows game. This will be the last Steelers football game we will see until September.

I don't know much about theddeus Lewis, but i know he has never thrown a pass in the NFL. I'm picking the Steelers to shutout the Browns 20-0.

scudmissile29
12-30-2012, 07:09 AM
First of all what kind of Steeler fan roots for them to lose, especially against the browns? Ive been hearing this alot and I want to smack some of you. Yes this season has been a dissapointment, but i will be watching tomorrows game. This will be the last Steelers football game we will see until September.

I don't know much about theddeus Lewis, but i know he has never thrown a pass in the NFL. I'm picking the Steelers to shutout the Browns 20-0.

The Steelers should win this because Lewis is playing and Richardson is out.

However, 7-9 seems more fitting than 8-8 for us.

I'll be watching, but I hope we tank so we get a better draft pick, might be worth it.

Troyisabeast_43
12-30-2012, 10:01 AM
Yes I agree 7-9 would be more fitting for this team this season seeing how bad they have played at times. I will probably watch the game as tough as it will be knowing nothing is on the line, but at the end of the day I just want to get this season over with and start looking ahead to 2013 when the games will start to matter again...

LatrobePA
12-30-2012, 10:56 AM
This game should be a shut out but the way Ben is playing I'm sure they'll score a TD on defense. So I'm guessing 10-7 us.

Goodfrom55
12-30-2012, 11:43 AM
Steelers 17 Browns 6

Nolrog
12-30-2012, 11:49 AM
Ahhh, who gives a crap. As long as there aren't any major injuries. In the grand scheme of things, it would be better if they lost (I'm not rooting for a loss, just saying that a loss could push them up a spot or two in the draft.)

Clevelandsux
12-30-2012, 12:41 PM
Well this game is personal for me. I will never ever root for us to lose against the browns! I care! Bite me with the better draft pick talk. It won't be that significant anyway. Go steelers!

Clevelandsux
12-30-2012, 12:42 PM
And yes I agree if the browns do score, it will off of a turnover.

Zachintosh66
12-30-2012, 12:50 PM
6-3 us, :lol:

Stone
12-30-2012, 12:57 PM
Well this game is personal for me. I will never ever root for us to lose against the browns! I care! Bite me with the better draft pick talk. It won't be that significant anyway. Go steelers!

Ditto!

SteelerCountry58
12-30-2012, 01:02 PM
The season may be over but let's go out with some class and dignity.
Let's hope the boys step up with some pride and smack the Brown Stains
in the mouth for the earlier season loss. F Cleveland and this dysfunctional
bunch of nitwits! This is our last game and especially a final home game.
I'd rather finish 8-8 with my head up looking towards next season
then going down again with Clevelands foot up our arse's!
Let's go! No mercy!:cope::cursin::cope:
Steelers 24-13

Steveo
12-30-2012, 01:21 PM
21 - 24 Steelers. It may not mean anything to us, but i believe the Browns will show up to win, forcing us to play hard to squeak the win.

JoeSteelerFan
12-30-2012, 01:26 PM

It's not significant to have a higher draft pick? Really?:lol:

The Steelers traded up from 25 to 16 to get one ... Troy Polamalu. If you also remember, the Steelers never thought they'd get Roethlisberger with the #11th overall pick and had their sights set on JT Losman who they brought in twice before the draft ... How's that sound to you?

Carry on, but don't let facts stand in your way.:helmet:

LevonKirkland99
12-30-2012, 01:36 PM
Tomlin has been outcoached all year.

BlitzburghRockCity
12-30-2012, 01:44 PM
9-5 Steelers win.

LOL, if it really ends up being that bad of a game I think I'll just laugh at how inept our team is and how far they've fallen.

No Weedon, no McCoy, no Richardson, if the Steelers don't get atleast 3 turnovers today and the offense doesn't score at least 3 TD's by itself..well...

North Steel
12-30-2012, 01:45 PM
Browns = 13, Steelers = Who gives a Sh#t