PDA

View Full Version : Heath's Knee Injury

BLACKandGOLD
12-24-2012, 05:44 PM
I just got word on Twitter that Heath has a torn ACL and MCL. I feel for him, he was our best player the entire year and was a for sure pro bowler. I hate to see his season end like this. Do you guys think he will be able to be ready for the beginning of next season?

jdehoff83
12-24-2012, 05:51 PM
I just got word on Twitter that Heath has a torn ACL and MCL. I feel for him, he was our best player the entire year and was a for sure pro bowler. I hate to see his season end like this. Do you guys think he will be able to be ready for the beginning of next season?

I found out like an hour ago and thought to myself ironic that there is a post about Harrison aiming for the knees and sure enough it happens to heath. If it had to happen to him not a better time since the team wont be in the playoffs. I think he will be back in a timely manner. I just cant say what it will do to his performance though and his career for that matter . Peterson has been having an awesome year but then you have mendy who was a bust lets hope its not the second . I guess if he does what the ravens do with all their mutant roid potions he can be back in a couple weeks LOL

Troyisabeast_43
12-24-2012, 06:03 PM
This injury here to Heath is one reason you simply dont play Ben this week. Really what is the point of doing so at this stage?? This season is over with and there is absolutely nothing to accomplish by beating the Browns with or without Ben. Why risk injury to him?? Sit him down and get him as healthy as possible for next season because this season at this point and time is over and done with...

LatrobePA
12-24-2012, 06:38 PM
I agree sit some starters..

Clevelandsux
12-24-2012, 06:46 PM
Heath has all off season to recover. One guy that gave it all this season. Really hope he comes back strong. Sit all of our starters? roll eyes. I want to go out with a win. play with some pride.

coldrolled
12-24-2012, 07:40 PM
Heath has all off season to recover. One guy that gave it all this season. Really hope he comes back strong. Sit all of our starters? roll eyes. I want to go out with a win. play with some pride.

Dirty Hit.

Speeed
12-24-2012, 07:48 PM
I thought he was rolled up on?

Dirty Hit.

LatrobePA
12-24-2012, 08:12 PM
I thought he was rolled up on?

He was but it was a hit or two before this one that was shady, Heath went and got into the safeties face..

RIVERS OF STEEL
12-24-2012, 08:16 PM
Ok, who on this fn board pissed off the Voo Doo queen. I need to talk to ya.

LatrobePA
12-24-2012, 08:19 PM
Ok, who on this fn board pissed off the Voo Doo queen. I need to talk to ya.

BA being fired, just saying! lol

steelchamp204
12-24-2012, 08:55 PM
Just a question. How comes there was no flag when the LB when after Bens knee? Isnt that a flag for hitting the QB at the knees?

Zachintosh66
12-24-2012, 09:07 PM
Just a question. How comes there was no flag when the LB when after Bens knee? Isnt that a flag for hitting the QB at the knees?

With Bens style of play he will never get calls like the "others"

LatrobePA
12-24-2012, 09:09 PM

Brady, manning only... Look at what Mike Vick had to deal with, constantly getting pounded...

SteelerCountry58
12-24-2012, 09:22 PM
Heath has a good 8 months to recuperate his knee. He probably was already banged
up down there anyway from all the low chop tackles he takes. He'll be fine. Rest up brother.

Steveo
12-24-2012, 09:59 PM
No lie, we have had more than our fare share of injuries this year.
Sent from my Windows Phone 8X by HTC using Board Express

Nolrog
12-24-2012, 10:46 PM
I found out like an hour ago and thought to myself ironic that there is a post about Harrison aiming for the knees and sure enough it happens to heath.

I think you're mischaracterizing what Harrison actually said.

jdehoff83
12-25-2012, 12:41 PM
I think you're mischaracterizing what Harrison actually said.

Yeyyy my first replied quote... but uh go head and explain why you think that? Harrison said he has had to change the way he plays the game to avoid fines etc so he said hes aiming low and made reference to blowing up decker from broncos last year....harrison states its not making anything safer... heath goes out gets crushed at the knees, he was clearly pist off about it but hey its legal...i dont see how thats not exactly what harrison was saying? If youre going to fine me for high hits im going low, like the knees