PDA

View Full Version : Tyler Eiffert anyone?

JenZwain
12-24-2012, 11:19 AM
With the recent injury to Miller, this guy may be a nice helper...

Thoughts?

FlatsSteeler
12-24-2012, 11:21 AM
Steelers need help in every position except for:TE; Starting QB; Kicker.......Why waste a pick on a TE.....

Rhys Lightning 63
12-24-2012, 11:24 AM
I think he could be a good prospect to draft, could serve as a good back up, question is... how much importance would we put on him in the draft? I don't want to get him in the 1st if we could get a decent DL instead which we need more

Black@Gold Forever32
12-24-2012, 11:54 AM
Steelers need help in every position except for:TE; Starting QB; Kicker.......Why waste a pick on a TE.....

No need for another TE......Miller isn't exactly a spring chicken and what would be wrong with actually having another threat at TE......But I wouldn't draft Eiffert in the middle of the first round were the Steelers will be picking...If they were picking in the mid to late 20s then yes I wouldn't mind Eiffert at all......

SteelerCountry58
12-24-2012, 08:41 PM
Eifert will go in the first round no doubt but this is a deep draft for good TE's.
A good one can be had in the mid rounds if you choose to go that route.
Alot of boards have Atlanta taking Eifert late first round to replace Gonzo
who most likely is hanging them up after this season.

Nolrog
12-24-2012, 09:54 PM

We can make use of 2 TEs, plus, Heath won't play forever.

K Train
12-26-2012, 09:56 AM
Eifert would be awesome...he can very well be an elite talent at the position and heath/eifert could be on par with gronk/hernandez