PDA

View Full Version : What do you want to see this final game against Cleveland?

steelchamp204
12-23-2012, 07:56 PM
I really dont care if we lose this game or not. Id like to see.

Sylvester start with Timmons at ILB
Worilds start
McLendon start over Hampt
Heyward start over Keisel
Charlie Batch start over Ben.
Paulsen get some catches.

Id say sit Ben to get him healthy. There is no rason for him to be playing to only get a acl tear or something worse to keep him out a year.

SuperSteelers
12-23-2012, 08:00 PM
Honestly? A loss so the Steelers can get a better draft position.

JShare86
12-23-2012, 08:02 PM
A loss is all I want to see with no injuries from both teams.

steelchamp204
12-23-2012, 08:03 PM

So you would rather see the vets play than to see what the young guys can do on the field? Honestly? Did you not try and figure out that all the guys I put on there are the future of this team? Except for Batch? Why the **** would we want Ben to take another pounding for what reason? So someone can go for his knees again and have a year long injury? Honestly?

City of Champyinz
12-23-2012, 08:08 PM
Might as well let some young guys play. There nothing i care to see from the starters. They've had all season to prove themselves in the league and failed (more specifically the offense).

Black@Gold Forever32
12-23-2012, 08:10 PM
I never have missed a Steelers game by choice but I'm not even watching them next week.......Question my loyalty all you want but I just don't want to waste another Sunday watching them.....I have experienced losing seasons before and still watched them when they were out of the play-offs but I just want to put this nightmare of season to bed and focus on the off-season.......This season sucked...........time to move on.....

LatrobePA
12-23-2012, 08:10 PM
Nothing! Don't even show us a glimpse!!

Sit all the starters! I'm disgusted!

Nolrog
12-23-2012, 08:24 PM
I'd like to see all the kids play that we can. Especially Ironhead. He hasn't played nearly enough this year.

North Steel
12-23-2012, 08:36 PM
Fu#k all I'm not even watching,I've had about all I could stomach,but I do hope they loose.

steelchamp204
12-23-2012, 08:49 PM
I'd like to see all the kids play that we can. Especially Ironhead. He hasn't played nearly enough this year.

Who the **** is Ironhead lol

TarlsQtr
12-23-2012, 08:49 PM
I'd like to see as many kids as possible and Batch. I would love to see Batch get one more start in his hometown before riding off into the sunset. He is a classy guy and deserves it.

As far as winning or losing, I will never desire a Steelers' loss. An 8-8 mark would be the most fitting finish anyway. Perfectly mediocre, just like their season.

SteelerCountry58
12-23-2012, 08:57 PM
I'd like to see as many kids as possible and Batch. I would love to see Batch get one more start in his hometown before riding off into the sunset. He is a classy guy and deserves it.

As far as winning or losing, I will never desire a Steelers' loss. An 8-8 mark would be the most fitting finish anyway. Perfectly mediocre, just like their season.

You are correct sir! Strange year and alot of question marks to be solved.

steelchamp204
12-23-2012, 09:08 PM

Im not hoping they lose, Im just saying I wouldnt mind if they did. I want to see the young guys play. If not next week? Then when. Preseason :banging:

Omicron
12-23-2012, 11:07 PM
Who the **** is Ironhead lol

Heyward on the d-line. His dad was Craig "Ironhead" Heyward.

I vote to let the young guys play. Start getting some in game experience to learn a bit before the off season. And then to make sure to take care of training in the offseason to try and press for starting jobs next training camp.

Clevelandsux
12-23-2012, 11:42 PM
a win. losing to the browns twice in one season is likng adding insult to injury.

Steeldriven
12-23-2012, 11:46 PM
I never have missed a Steelers game by choice but I'm not even watching them next week.......Question my loyalty all you want but I just don't want to waste another Sunday watching them.....I have experienced losing seasons before and still watched them when they were out of the play-offs but I just want to put this nightmare of season to bed and focus on the off-season.......This season sucked...........time to move on.....

You summed up my feelings perfectly.

lancer89074
12-23-2012, 11:50 PM
I want to end the year with as much sour grapes as possible. Ha ha ha. Happy Holidays!!! I will watch this super bowl from the Philippines this year.

Moondog
12-24-2012, 12:07 AM
It figures, my buddies from work and myself got tickets for this game a month ago. I was really looking forward to it being a playoff like atmosphere but we all know how that movie ended. I guess I don't really care what they do, we will have some fun anyway. I will say it will be tough hearing crap from clowns fans if they manage to sweep the Steelers.

LatrobePA
12-24-2012, 12:11 AM
It figures, my buddies from work and myself got tickets for this game a month ago. I was really looking forward to it being a playoff like atmosphere but we all know how that movie ended. I guess I don't really care what they do, we will have some fun anyway. I will say it will be tough hearing crap from clowns fans if they manage to sweep the Steelers.

Hey man **** happens! Go and have a great time...

Crash
12-24-2012, 12:35 AM
Yeah Batch is a ****ing Saint. Ben still gets bashed for unfounded garbage while Charlie can run for Mayor.

Crowned
12-24-2012, 01:33 AM
Nothing! Don't even show us a glimpse!!

So "status quo" as Tomlin would put it.

Clevelandsux
12-24-2012, 08:22 AM
Well you people don't live here. Bad enough we have to hear what a debacle of a season we are having. But if we lose to the Clowns twice, thats an embarrassment. If you want the Steelers to lose, anytime you are not a true fan.

cmerrifield
12-24-2012, 08:47 AM
I want to see the young guys too. So, starting dl should be heyward McClendon and Woods. Lb's should be Worilds, Sylvester and whoever else. CB's should be Brown and the backups S's Golden and Allen. The offense should sit Ben, Brown, Pouncey, Miller, and Starks if Adams is healthy. We have a lot of FA decisions this off season.

sent from my Galaxy SIII using tapatalk 2

cbrunn
12-24-2012, 09:36 AM
Basically you guys nailed it on the head ...young guys please ...

I'm really interested in Sylvester ... I've always liked him and thought he could take away the need for the other ILB ... guess either I was wrong or like usual the DL defense is to complicated for 2-3 year players to get some time to prove what they have???

I would even go as far as releasing somebody and signing the QB Johnson we had in the pre season and let him play the last game ... see what he has

Goodfrom55
12-24-2012, 10:12 AM
Our feeling are still hurt because of this season, so there is a lot of emotion out here. . .Simple, last game of the year and potentially the last time we will see Hampton, Foote, Wallace/Sanders, Lewis, Mendenhall, Kiesel and Harrison in a Steelers uniform. This is Cleveland; let's just go out there and kick their Brown Stained a$$es all over Heinz field. End the season on a positive and hope that the GM and ownership make the necessary changes to make sure this underachieving season was simply a case of bad diarreah. Remember, if the Steelers go out and crap the sheets, this will stew in our bellies for upwards of 8 months. . .I'd rather end the season on a positive note.

Real Deal Steel
12-24-2012, 10:18 AM

Yep..I want the draft position now. And the Browns are going to play us hard because they hate us anyway.

Real Deal Steel
12-24-2012, 10:21 AM
Well you people don't live here. Bad enough we have to hear what a debacle of a season we are having. But if we lose to the Clowns twice, thats an embarrassment. If you want the Steelers to lose, anytime you are not a true fan.

A debacle is how you make change come about. We are true fans. But we are long term thinkers. Not short term like you. Right now, behind those doors, there is a lot of finger pointing and head scratching in the Corporate headquarter of our Steelers. And it will resort to yelling and Rooney yelling for some accountability. That's what we want.

Tomlin, Lebeau and all the coaches are about to have some uncomfortable meetings in the next couple of weeks with management and that is precisely what we all want.

Big T
12-28-2012, 12:59 PM
Well, seeing as how they will be without Trent Richardson and their starting QB will be Thaddeus Lewis, I say I'd like to see them not score lol. Don't recognize Thaddeus Lewis' name? Oh he was the coveted undrafted QB out of Duke in 2010 by the Rams. He's never played a regular season game and has spent his career on the Rams' and Browns' practice squad. I hope they don't rest any starters. I'd like to see what the defense can dial up against the likes of Thaddeus Lewis lol.

RIVERS OF STEEL
12-28-2012, 01:08 PM
A lot of stains on the ground. Not ours.

Crash
12-28-2012, 03:11 PM
Why get a better draft pick? So we can pick a stud pass rusher and watch him sit for three years because LeBeau's defense is too hard?

LatrobePA
12-28-2012, 03:14 PM
The browns are an fn mess, third string QB getting the start. No way this team sits back on him, they'll go in for the kill!

Crash
12-28-2012, 03:21 PM
Yay. We'll blitz a #3 QB.

Wish we would have blitzed when it mattered all season.

LevonKirkland99
12-28-2012, 07:28 PM
Who cares about this game? Tomlin? I don't

Nolrog
12-28-2012, 08:30 PM
Who cares about this game? Tomlin? I don't

I'm feeling a bit apathetic myself. The biggest thing is to not come out of this game with any more major injuries (ACLs, Torn Achilles, etc.)

RIVERS OF STEEL
12-29-2012, 05:41 PM
What I want to see and what I will actually see is gonna be depressing. No injuries tard coaches. Don't waste the pro's, give the rooks a taste of big time.

UKSTEELER
12-29-2012, 06:21 PM
we need to blood some of this unknown talent we have lying around - i suspect we will just see the same old same old