PDA

View Full Version : Keenan Lewis knee injury on Wednesday

BlitzburghRockCity
12-20-2012, 10:06 AM
So the dude is on the practice field, already in limited work with his hip injury, and then steps in a hole and now has a knee injury!

WTF is that, how in the hell does that happen? Gophers????

His status is up in the air right now for Sunday. Even if he does play he won't be 100% and that means Cortez Allen would be on AJ Green all day.

Somebody in grounds keeping needs to be fired...

connecticutsteel
12-20-2012, 10:14 AM
Isn't the practice field indoors? I guess the question is do you start Brown or Victorian. Victorian was **** poor and single handedly gave Dallas the w last week yes i blame him mostly every goddamn pass was against him .He got burned worse than ike did in denver

LatrobePA
12-20-2012, 10:14 AM
I saw that! This team is fn doomed. Fn Goodell was prolly there with his gardening shovel!

Real Deal Steel
12-20-2012, 10:33 AM
I saw that! This team is fn doomed. Fn Goodell was prolly there with his gardening shovel!

Yeah..but you still have posters in this forum talking about they want this team to go to the playoffs. So Tom Brady can carve up an injured Lewis or his replacement??? Then, those same posters are going to say, " I hate Tom Brady". Why???

It wasn't Tom Brady who decided not to add talented players to our secondary. Who's fault was that????????
Until you guys start to put the blame at the proper person's feet (Colbert) nothing is going to change!!

Wake UP!!!!!

LatrobePA
12-20-2012, 10:36 AM
Yeah..but you still have posters in this forum talking about they want this team to go to the playoffs. So Tom Brady can carve up an injured Lewis or his replacement??? Then, those same posters are going to say, " I hate Tom Brady". Why???

It wasn't Tom Brady who decided not to add talented players to our secondary. Who's fault was that????????
Until you guys start to put the blame at the proper person's feet (Colbert) nothing is going to change!!

Wake UP!!!!!

You guys??? Me???

Real Deal Steel
12-20-2012, 10:39 AM
No not you Latrobe. :smile:

Just the one's who insist they want to see this team in the playoffs because of this " anything can happen" theory.

Rhyno
12-20-2012, 10:40 AM

Wake UP!!!!!

So, the Steelers' organization only makes changes based on who the fans blame? Interesting.

Real Deal Steel
12-20-2012, 11:01 AM
Not the fans.

Who drafts the talent?? The GM. Who's the GM? Colbert.
Who coaches the team?? Tomlin. When the team isn't prepared to play, who's responsible? The coach..Tomlin.

That's just fact.

steelchamp204
12-20-2012, 11:26 AM
Im still waiting for this to be Tomlins fault.

coldrolled
12-20-2012, 11:35 AM
Another year and another Fife and Drum ending... Whos carrying the flag into battle sunday?

Ike is the drummer, Adams is playing the Fife and Gilbert is carrying the Flag of injury honors...

Tomlin and DL are all bandaged up in bloodied terrible towels...

We can win this...

SnakeEyes43
12-20-2012, 11:36 AM
I love Lewis, but I couldn't help but chuckle and just shake my head at this. Seriously...? A hole at practice? This is just how this year has gone. Like sh*t. I can't help but just laugh at this crap anymore.

Zachintosh66
12-20-2012, 01:36 PM
Lewis is still gonna play, no worries...

RIVERS OF STEEL
12-20-2012, 01:44 PM
No slam Blitz. This ain't even news for this season. More like the regular flow of things. IMO, which means absolutely nothing.

jpele
12-20-2012, 02:48 PM

Wake UP!!!!!

We had the #1 pass defense until injuries hit us, so you're blaming Colbert for the injuries?

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Goodfrom55
12-20-2012, 03:32 PM
Isn't the practice field indoors? I guess the question is do you start Brown or Victorian. Victorian was **** poor and single handedly gave Dallas the w last week yes i blame him mostly every goddamn pass was against him .He got burned worse than ike did in denver

Remove Foote, and insert an extra safety (Allen) to try an offset the mismatches Steelers could face on the secondary. If Victorian or Golden plays, I might not watch the game.

LatrobePA
12-20-2012, 05:45 PM
Foote is a liability!

Cricker24
12-20-2012, 06:06 PM
Didn't Willie Parker hurt his knee a few years back by stepping in a hole on the practice field during a play?

Chris :tt02:

Omicron
12-20-2012, 10:10 PM

HA! I was going to say play pail and shovel the Goodell might be running around with.

Omicron
12-20-2012, 10:11 PM
Remove Foote, and insert an extra safety (Allen) to try an offset the mismatches Steelers could face on the secondary. If Victorian or Golden plays, I might not watch the game.

You mean you do not want to see Victorian and his WWE like tackling abilities? :)

LatrobePA
12-21-2012, 09:15 AM
Lewis is looking very doubtful...

City of Champyinz
12-21-2012, 09:56 AM
He said he'll be good to go in an interview after practice yesterday.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

LatrobePA
12-21-2012, 10:42 AM
He said he'll be good to go in an interview after practice yesterday.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

I saw that but the beat writer said he wasn't getting around very well and what he doubted he'd go.

@ Keenan Lewis sat out practice today after tweaking his knee Wednesday in practice. Lewis, however, still insists he's going to play on Sunday. Given the way he's moving about, that's starting to look questionable.

steelchamp204
12-21-2012, 11:17 AM
I think he will play, him and DL seemed confident he was playing AJ Green.

LatrobePA
12-21-2012, 04:50 PM
Lewis did practice today and is listed as probable.