PDA

View Full Version : Does anybody think Tebow would make a great slash????

VTSteelerfan
12-18-2012, 05:24 PM
Why waste a football player.. Tebow would do anthing for his team and the Jets don't even use him to his ablility. I know the dude sucks at quarterback. but he can flat out play football.. line him up anywhere and see what happens.. What do you all think..

Nolrog
12-18-2012, 05:46 PM
Can he play safety?

Real Deal Steel
12-18-2012, 06:21 PM
Please close this thread.

scudmissile29
12-18-2012, 06:22 PM

ugh this

Black@Gold Forever32
12-18-2012, 06:27 PM
Why waste a football player.. Tebow would do anthing for his team and the Jets don't even use him to his ablility. I know the dude sucks at quarterback. but he can flat out play football.. line him up anywhere and see what happens.. What do you all think..

Its really baffling that the Jets traded for him but they won't put him at QB with Dirty Sanches sucking all season.......I think Tebow is vastly over-rated but why even trade for him.......

Crash
12-18-2012, 06:39 PM
Rex didn't want him. The owner does.

Goodfrom55
12-18-2012, 07:06 PM
I think he would be a great TE. Athletic, good hands, just needs to learn how to block and play angry.

QB? uh no...........

SteelCityKid5
12-18-2012, 07:13 PM
I hope youre not insinuating the Steelers going after Tebow in the offseason.........

Goodfrom55
12-18-2012, 07:37 PM
Even if they wanted to, they will not likely have the cap space once they work with their RFA's and UFA's.

LatrobePA
12-18-2012, 08:25 PM
He's 1 or 2 years from being out of the NFL.

SnakeEyes43
12-18-2012, 08:40 PM
Do we need a TE or FB? He probably wouldn't last long as either.

Clevelandsux
12-18-2012, 08:47 PM
enough about tebow

HUNT4SEVEN
12-18-2012, 09:00 PM

Uhhhh THIS:evilshake:

jnes1216
12-19-2012, 02:02 AM
I think he would make a great slash....

youth counselor/marketing agent/wal mart greeter. Notice there isn't anything here to do with Steeler football?

Nolrog
12-19-2012, 07:40 AM
Rex didn't want him. The owner does.

Pretty much sums it up right there. The owner wanted him, and keeping him on the bench is Rex's way of saying F U to the owner.

steelchamp204
12-19-2012, 12:58 PM
**** TEBOW

RIVERS OF STEEL
12-19-2012, 05:02 PM
Get his *** outta New Jersey and F ryan (he couldn't coach **** or develop anything thank goodness). This kid is big and physical needs developed into something other than a QB though. Don't forget under his leadership he handed the Steelers one of the most embarrassing *** whippings I have ever seen.

BlitzburghRockCity
12-19-2012, 05:08 PM
Its really baffling that the Jets traded for him but they won't put him at QB with Dirty Sanches sucking all season.......I think Tebow is vastly over-rated but why even trade for him.......

Word is he's going to ask to be traded or released after this season....Rex Ryan really blew it; used Tebow the WAY wrong way.

Black@Gold Forever32
12-19-2012, 06:48 PM
Word is he's going to ask to be traded or released after this season....Rex Ryan really blew it; used Tebow the WAY wrong way.

Jacksonville should try again to sign or trade for Tebow....He is a legend in that area and would boost interest in the Jags.......I hate Tim Tebow but I do feel bad for him in a way......A team trades for you and then doesn't give you a chance at all even when Sanchez continues to suck.....Tebow deserves another shot to be a starting QB....He was a factor in the Broncos making the play-offs and beating the Steelers....I just threw up after typing that....lol I guess I don't like seeing any QB being held back from Dirty Sanchez....I can't stand Sanchez at all....lol

Crash
12-19-2012, 06:59 PM
Oh please. Carson Palmer was more of a factor for Denver making the playoffs than Tebow was.

Look at their last 3 regular season games. He sucked ***.

Then we back off, don't even TRY to blitz him, and gave him all day to throw. Just like we've done all season THIS year.

Then he went to New England, and sucked *** again.

He's horrible, and LeBeau should have been ****-canned 5 minutes after that game ended.

Speeed
12-19-2012, 08:08 PM
Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against Tebow. I admire the guy. I don't understand why people hate him. But, he is not an NFL football player. He is more of an athlete than I can over hope to be. But - he is merely a media sensation. That would be the equivalent to casting Mike The Situation in The Godfather.

SteelerCountry58
12-19-2012, 08:28 PM
Jacksonville needs to pick him up. He's a God in that area(Huge Gator Country).
He'd boost their attendance and put them on the map again. Can't be any worse
then Gabbert and Henne. He deserves that as a last gasp NFL career.

steelcityrockers
12-19-2012, 08:28 PM
Get his *** outta New Jersey and F ryan (he couldn't coach **** or develop anything thank goodness). This kid is big and physical needs developed into something other than a QB though. Don't forget under his leadership he handed the Steelers one of the most embarrassing *** whippings I have ever seen.

In fairness to Rex Ryan, the Jets have very little talent on the roster. It's much more Tannenbaum then it is is Rex. Also, pathetically, Sanchez is very much still the best QB on that squad. He's pigshit terrible, but still better than Tebow and probably McElroy. Although I guess we'll see about that over the next two weeks.