PDA

View Full Version : Ben Publicly Questions Play-Calling...

TarlsQtr
12-17-2012, 08:40 PM
Not all is good between Ben and Haley and I cannot say I disagree with Ben.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000113063/article/ben-roethlisberger-questions-steelers-playcalling

TarlsQtr
12-17-2012, 08:43 PM
A couple of select quotes that I agree with 100 percent.

"I just don't think we called the right plays to get (Miller) the ball," Roethlisberger told reporters.

"It's tough for me to answer right now," Roethlisberger said. "In the second half, we didn't do much of it(no huddle) -- and it's disappointing."

Goodfrom55
12-17-2012, 08:49 PM
I know it sounds crazy, but sometimes these little fires can be healthy. Ben is going to call what he wants regardless of what comes in, but he had better be successful in the audible call.

SteelerCountry58
12-17-2012, 08:50 PM
Then these two need to be locked in a freakin room and hash it out amongst themselves.
The dopey media will do nothing but run b.s. quotes and stir the pot.:stirpot:
This is up to the Almighty Colbert and his lap dog Mikey T to straighten out any
misunderstandings and philosophy changes with the Offense's gameplan strategy.
Work it out Girls. Unreal.:evilshake:

Goodfrom55
12-17-2012, 08:51 PM
The media will stir it any way they can, but what really matters is what is communicated between Ben and Haley in the meeting rooms.

Clevelandsux
12-17-2012, 09:31 PM
The media has been trying to create a rift before there ever was one. Agree that miller dissapeared in the second half. My only guess is because he had to help with blocking.

LarryNJ
12-17-2012, 09:49 PM
The media will stir it any way they can, but what really matters is what is communicated between Ben and Haley in the meeting rooms.

I'd have to listen to the interview to see if the quotes were taken out of context.

Ben isn't a rookie. Shouldn't they be talking about this stuff during the course of the game? They had plenty of time while Romo picked us apart. I'd assume that they would talk and Ben would give his opinion on what he thinks would work.