PDA

View Full Version : I'm sick of self righteous people calling out steelers fans

Clevelandsux
12-17-2012, 01:23 PM
Whether its peter king or anyone on this board. Seems like when the team is not playing well. they attack everyone from the players, coaches and the fans. We are not the reason this team is 7-7 and not playing well. I wonder what the Giants board looks like this morning after losing 34-0 yesterday? Checkout that eagles board, or the bears board too. Because we won't accept mediocrity, makes us spoiled? Whatever!No i don't agree with everything on this board, but it is america right? But we are just ungrateful and a bunch of bandwagoneers because we refuse to accept mediocrity. As far as i'm concerned, the Steelers have the best fanbase in the NFL. You go to any city across the country or even the world you will find a Steelers bar somewhere. Ive been a Steelers fan all my life. I live in Ohio and everyone identifies me with this team. If you want to accept mediocrity, go root for the browns or the lions. I hear buffalo is looking for some fans. How about those jags?

Attack the players and coaches, but not the fans. We are nearly bystandards and have nothing to do with how the team performs.

SnakeEyes43
12-17-2012, 01:53 PM
For me, it's fun to get on here and **** and moan the next day, or two, lol. I love logging on and seeing the (over)reactions, and everyone's opinions on the game, the players, the coaching...all of it. I love this site.

Clevelandsux
12-17-2012, 02:01 PM
Why it exists. We all need a place to vent.

Black@Gold Forever32
12-17-2012, 02:22 PM
There are fans that are the cheerleader types, fans that always are positive, fans that are negative, fans that like discuss the x's and o's of the game, some just **** and moan.....lol I don't care what type of fan you are that is your right........

Real Deal Steel
12-17-2012, 04:04 PM
Don't worry about the self righteous. Were Steeler fans. They can kiss our ***. Period.

ChucktownSteeler
12-17-2012, 08:52 PM
I don't care about the Giants, Phily, or the Bears.

Clevelandsux
12-17-2012, 09:12 PM
spare me the sarcasm dude.