PDA

View Full Version : ive lurked for a while...

tony hipchest
01-31-2007, 12:22 AM
... to keep up with the opinions of such great steelerfans such as TG, suit, bngb, bbg7, bng32, prosdo, and am glad to see others such as cleve, deiselman, ambridge, bb2w have recently joined.

i skipped the part of the registration of who refered me but it was koopa. and koop... we gotta have a few words. lol.

anyways, i might as well join if im gonna lurk, and many here already know where im coming from. if i am banned elsewhere, i hope i am welcommed with open arms.:lol:

(i probably shouldve chosen a different SN for this board... to ditch the reputation TH already has)

Steelersfan
01-31-2007, 12:25 AM
Welcome Tony! You are welcomed here and we hope you enjoy it like the rest of us. Hell, I think half the members here are banned elsewhere....lol

House of Steel
01-31-2007, 12:27 AM
:welcome: Tony Hipchest. I hope you enjoy it here on the best damn Steelers Forum on the net. :tt02:

augustashark
01-31-2007, 12:28 AM
Oh boy, lock the doors and windows kids!

Koopa
01-31-2007, 12:28 AM
aww me saying bradshaw's game wouldn't fit in todays got you to join??? lol.......... well hopefully you are smart enough to realize that i was basing it solely off his stats, and was was only talking about him.....some other idiot here thinks i'm bashing the whole 70s steelers team when i never even really mentioned them...........

btw, welcome to the site

i think bleeder said it best, and i don't know if i'm saying it right but

here at SA it's more then a fever it's an addiction..........

Koopa
01-31-2007, 12:29 AM
Welcome Tony! You are welcomed here and we hope you enjoy it like the rest of us. Hell, I think half the members here are banned elsewhere....lol

banned??? i don't think i've ever been banned in my life..........lol

SteelersfaninPhilly
01-31-2007, 12:30 AM
Welcome TH. Reputation with this crew? It already has gone to hell in a hand basket? :lol:

AZ_Steeler
01-31-2007, 12:30 AM
:sup: :welcome:

Steelersfan
01-31-2007, 12:32 AM
banned??? i don't think i've ever been banned in my life..........lol

The better question would be how many different names do you have banned over there? :lol:

Koopa
01-31-2007, 12:34 AM
The better question would be how many different names do you have banned over there? :lol:

lol, i think right now i'm on 4 or 5..................... the last one got banned right away i didn't even get my activation thing in my email........dike is on to me.........

TEEMONT
01-31-2007, 12:37 AM
Welcome dude, you'll find it a bit more.....free over here. It's like the difference between tighty whities (SF) and free-ballin' (SA). Besides with the exception of HTG and few others, SF is going to pthblthhhhhh!!!!

Koopa
01-31-2007, 12:41 AM
Welcome dude, you'll find it a bit more.....free over here. It's like the difference between tighty whities (SF) and free-ballin' (SA). Besides with the exception of HTG and few others, SF is going to pthblthhhhhh!!!!

it's not going, it's already there..........

TEEMONT
01-31-2007, 12:43 AM
it's not going, it's already there..........

hey, if you lose the high school kid as a mod......it's saveable.

tony hipchest
01-31-2007, 12:45 AM
lol, i think right now i'm on 4 or 5..................... the last one got banned right away i didn't even get my activation thing in my email........dike is on to me.........
hey. dont hijack my welcome thread. as for the TB comments, we'll get into that later. until then, i wanna know who you would place into the pro bowl over FWP??? the question awaits in the steelers forum.

BTW. great live animals in africa thread. excellent link that has been used many times. my little girl loves it.

Koopa
01-31-2007, 12:46 AM
hey. dont hijack my welcome thread. as for the TB comments, we'll get into that later. until then, i wanna know who you would place into the pro bowl over FWP??? the question awaits in the steelers forum.

BTW. great live animals in africa thread. excellent link that has been used many times. my little girl loves it.

i already posted.......................

tony hipchest
01-31-2007, 12:58 AM
Welcome dude, you'll find it a bit more.....free over here. It's like the difference between tighty whities (SF) and free-ballin' (SA). Besides with the exception of HTG and few others, SF is going to pthblthhhhhh!!!!well, the tighty whiteys are snug and comfy. i dont know how they do it in the UK, but here in america, i do kinda like my right to free speech w/o censorship.

it does feel kinda odd to have a mod appointed, whose sole purpose is to monitor, edit, move, delete, infract, and insult every post i make. we'll see how it goes. in the meantime this board has got many great members whose insight i respect, including yours and probably dozens of others who i have failed to mention.

Steelerlyn
01-31-2007, 01:01 AM
TONY!

What a treat seeing your name! Welcome to SA!~

augustashark
01-31-2007, 01:03 AM
well, the tighty whiteys are snug and comfy. i dont know how they do it in the UK, but here in america, i do kinda like my right to free speech w/o censorship.

it does feel kinda odd to have a mod appointed, whose sole purpose is to monitor, edit, move, delete, infract, and insult every post i make. we'll see how it goes. in the meantime this board has got many great members whose insight i respect, including yours and probably dozens of others who i have failed to mention.

He does get tiresome does'nt he! I have done nothing but stay as far away from him as I can. Welcome Tony, you will add alot to an already great fourm (except one poster):lol:

TEEMONT
01-31-2007, 01:04 AM
well, the tighty whiteys are snug and comfy. i dont know how they do it in the UK, but here in america, i do kinda like my right to free speech w/o censorship.

Lol...no comment....he has been a bit rough on you. I havent been around enough the past week or so to see the abuse. If I could go back, I think I might not have had the whole LITP for Mod SIG.

Hawk Believer
01-31-2007, 01:06 AM
Great to see you here Tony. BTW, I have been meaning to get your opinion of Bill Richardson...

tony hipchest
01-31-2007, 01:21 AM
Great to see you here Tony. BTW, I have been meaning to get your opinion of Bill Richardson...thanks hb. your regular input is one of the many ive missed. as for richardson, you know i am a NM homer (and have some info posted elsewhere). just ask.

as for the nm homerism, it is gonna be hard not to root for brian urlacher this weekend. he can solidify himself as new mexicos greatest athelete this weekend. plus, i am a fellow lobo from unm. he certainly beats, stoney case, terrence mathis, or luc longley (only brian was born and bred here)

Ambridge
01-31-2007, 01:22 AM
I'm glad you got your *** over here tony.:tt02: :banana:

tony is the best combination of a Grade "A" poster and professional ****-disturber who has ever posted on a message board. :greengrin:

No more kiddie mods........No more Alternative fan mods.

tony hipchest
01-31-2007, 01:34 AM
I'm glad you got your *** over here tony.:tt02: :banana:

tony is the best combination of a Grade "A" poster and professional ****-disturber who has ever posted on a message board. :greengrin:

No more kiddie mods........No more Alternative fan mods.thanks ambridge. you are, and always will be "the man". (anyone who is a regular caller/e-mailer on sirius radio is tops in my book)
a true, great fan who ALWAYS represents.

oh, and i forgot to mention steelerdan43. i upheld your tradition of "playoff pickem" elsewhere. not quite the same w/o you excel skills, but i am winning, so what do i care!:lol:

DIESELMAN
01-31-2007, 05:16 AM
Wassup Bro!!! Good to see you over here Tony.....I guess I need to get back over "there" and get my *** kicked out too.....lol

BlacknGold Bleeder
01-31-2007, 07:50 AM
Welcome Tony glad to see ya finally come out of the closet lol, no more lurking !

Like Iceman said " SA, it's more than a fever it's an ADDICTION

Steelx
01-31-2007, 07:57 AM
Welcome to the site

Prosdo
01-31-2007, 08:53 AM
Oh no! There goes the neighborhood! j.k Welcome to SA Tony!

BlitzburghRockCity
01-31-2007, 09:11 AM
hey I know you from somewhere tony :dunno: :lol:

floodcitygirl
01-31-2007, 09:22 AM
Hey Tony! Welcome to SA!

BlitzburghNation
01-31-2007, 09:58 AM
:welcome:

BBG7
01-31-2007, 12:28 PM
Hey Tony...long time no see. Glad to see you have found us!!!

BB2W
01-31-2007, 06:11 PM
Whats up Tony?... Glad to see you joined. :redcool:

tony hipchest
01-31-2007, 06:51 PM
thanks, all you "familiar faces"! while i love my steelers talk, its good to see some nascar buddies here too. :bigthumb:

BlitzburghRockCity
01-31-2007, 09:06 PM
vroom vroom, turn left, vroom vroom, turn left, vroom vroom , turn left :lol:

Koopa
01-31-2007, 10:14 PM
vroom vroom, turn left, vroom vroom, turn left, vroom vroom , turn left :lol:

you summed up nascar perfect lol........all racing should be like ricky bobby

big d
02-02-2007, 05:33 PM
welcome tony, i was wondering how long it would take you to come over here. I'm surprised I didnt get no mention by you :bigthumb: . And this site is way more relaxed then the other place. You will also notice you will have no hitler dictating your posts

Koopa
02-02-2007, 05:47 PM
he left us already.....i think he just joined cause that other site's sever was down for awhile

Steelersfan
02-02-2007, 11:43 PM
welcome tony, i was wondering how long it would take you to come over here. I'm surprised I didnt get no mention by you :bigthumb: . And this site is way more relaxed then the other place. You will also notice you will have no hitler dictating your posts

I would do that but I'm way too lazy! :lol:

Actually I want people be able to speak their thoughts and opinions. That's what a forum is for. It's when they get personal that I start having a problem with it.

BlitzburghRockCity
02-03-2007, 06:24 AM
he left us already.....i think he just joined cause that other site's sever was down for awhile

He's probably got drama to attend to over there :lol:

tony hipchest
02-13-2007, 03:19 PM
He's probably got drama to attend to over there :lol:unfortunately adolf 'brit'ler wont let me participate in any drama. :greengrin:

i'll have to request access to the private forums and tell you all some stories.