PDA

View Full Version : Is Antonio Brown Mentally Challenged?

terrible.towel43
12-16-2012, 07:40 PM
3 bone head plays. Doesn't protect the ball leading to a fumble. Sets up 60 yards back for a punt and then lets it bounce 20 yards. And then he runs out of bounds on 3rd and long saving a timeout for the cowboys.

You can't teach smarts, something he clearly doesn't have

scudmissile29
12-16-2012, 07:43 PM
He's retarded. Overrated as well.

LevonKirkland99
12-16-2012, 07:53 PM
I don't understand why he played the way he did this game. If he didn't fumble that ball, we probably would've won the game.

JensK
12-16-2012, 07:58 PM
The fumble was unfortunate, but that happens. The bonehead play to me was def. The following punt.

Big T
12-16-2012, 07:59 PM
Reasons we lost this game...

1)Antonio Brown
2)Antonio Brown
3)An unbelievable amount of injuries in the secondary.

teeceemadison
12-16-2012, 07:59 PM
why the hell didnt they even try with 25 seconds and one time out left, just to see what happens???

NYCsteelersfan
12-16-2012, 08:01 PM
why the hell didnt they even try with 25 seconds and one time out left, just to see what happens???

Seriously. Taking a knee as if it were halftime?

steelchamp204
12-16-2012, 08:02 PM
This is rage from me until I cool off. WHAT A ****ING IDIOT. Please stop with your Santonio first down routine because it is a smack in the face to Tone. Please.

Big T
12-16-2012, 08:02 PM
The fumble was unfortunate, but that happens. The bonehead play to me was def. The following punt.

Ya it's "unfortunate" and "that happens" because it was Antonio Brown. If it was Wallace I cant even being to imagine the uproar on this site. Seriously. If Wallace made the "plays" that AB made today (including a drop that of course no one is mentioning), no one would be talking about anything else but how Wallace is the sole reason for this loss, how big of piece of **** he is and how he should just be cut because he's so unbelievably terrible.

But hey... The guy making 8.5 mil a year hands the Cowboys a win and it's "unfortunate" and "that happens"...

cmerrifield
12-16-2012, 08:03 PM

1)Antonio Brown
2)Antonio Brown

Wait, surely we can find a way to blame Wallace.

Real Deal Steel
12-16-2012, 08:10 PM
What Brown did today was horrible. Brown did the same thing against the Raiders at the same time in the game. This team reminds me of a dike with a bunch of plug holes. Each week a new hole springs a leak.

I don't want this team in the playoffs. This team needs to be embarrassed to get the proper off season focus from management, the coaches and the players.

JensK
12-16-2012, 08:11 PM
Ya it's "unfortunate" and "that happens" because it was Antonio Brown. If it was Wallace I cant even being to imagine the uproar on this site. Seriously. If Wallace made the "plays" that AB made today (including a drop that of course no one is mentioning), no one would be talking about anything else but how Wallace is the sole reason for this loss, how big of piece of **** he is and how he should just be cut because he's so unbelievably terrible.

But hey... The guy making 8.5 mil a year hands the Cowboys a win and it's "unfortunate" and "that happens"...

Not sure whats more pathetic.. The blind hate og Wallace or posts like these which want to talk about defending Wallace even though it was never the subject. Fumles happen to the best of players (look at AP prior to this season). The stupidity of letting the Ball get to the 20y line does not. That is just a stupid stupid play that made a potential winningdrive a log harder

teeceemadison
12-16-2012, 08:11 PM
didnt he out and out drop one in the open against the ravens couple weeks ago??

scudmissile29
12-16-2012, 08:12 PM

I've said Brown should be held accountable and be stoned for exile.

terrible.towel43
12-16-2012, 08:13 PM
The fumbles from our WR getting ridiculous. I didn't see Sanders out there much after he let that one go on the first drive, was he benched? If so, why the hell was Brown out there receiving punts not only after he fumbled, but again after he let that one bounce? The entire offence gets disciplined for poor play except for Brown it seems

terrible.towel43
12-16-2012, 08:15 PM
Not sure whats more pathetic.. The blind hate og Wallace or posts like these which want to talk about defending Wallace even though it was never the subject. Fumles happen to the best of players (look at AP prior to this season). The stupidity of letting the Ball get to the 20y line does not. That is just a stupid stupid play that made a potential winningdrive a log harder

Its not the first time Brown has fumbled tho, its actually starting to become a problem for him. He knows when he gets into traffic he has to protect the ball and he just refuses to do it.

penguins&steelers
12-16-2012, 08:15 PM
He played bad today, but the overrated calling out and saying how terrible he is? Really? He is clearly the best WR on our team and had a bad game.

coldrolled
12-16-2012, 08:17 PM
If 29 Murray wouldnt have had some ungodly amount of yards.. we could have won...

We were screened played to death

JensK
12-16-2012, 08:17 PM
Its not the first time Brown has fumbled tho, its actually starting to become a problem for him. He knows when he gets into traffic he has to protect the ball and he just refuses to do it.

It is not, and i am not saying it was a good play, but I am saying that he almost broke it for a TD before someone made a good play from behind on the Ball. The other play i mentioned was all on AB.

Real Deal Steel
12-16-2012, 08:19 PM
No..

This is the third time this year Brown has done this. Sorry but he needs to be sat down and chewed out and told specifically what is expected of him in the crucial time of a game. He's destroyed this team with back breaking fumbles over and over again.

Omicron
12-16-2012, 08:22 PM

1)Antonio Brown
2)Antonio Brown

1- Special teams fail
2- Victorian trying to make those absolutely STUPID tackles where he thinks he is getting on some ESPN highlight reel.
Get with Lake and Lake please teach him some tackling techniques! I know we do not have any db's left and he was pressed into service, but flying tackles are clearly not his forte.

Vincent
12-16-2012, 08:25 PM
This team reminds me of a dike with a bunch of plug holes. Each week a new hole springs a leak.

I think this may be the most frustrating season ever for just that reason. There is just a new key injury EVERY.SINGLE.WEEK ! It started with DeCastro getting hurt in the preseason. Then Troy in the first game. And it has just continued in every week since then....

v

steelspikes
12-16-2012, 08:29 PM
Don't know Antonio Brown's helmet size, but his coconut looks small-ish, and he sure didn't play very smart tonight.

Vincent
12-16-2012, 08:30 PM
Victorian

I can't believe people aren't naming Victorian more as the reason we lost. If I had to blame one person it would be him. The guy was obviously out of his league and Dallas exposed that over and over and over throughout the game.

Was Sanders playing ? I don't recall seeing him.

v

penguins&steelers
12-16-2012, 08:34 PM
What about Wallace? He's great now? He was targeted 10 times and only made 4 catches. Brown caught 8 of 12. Wallace didn't even try to come back for the ball on the OT pick. **** wallace.

steelchamp204
12-16-2012, 08:41 PM
What about Wallace? He's great now? He was targeted 10 times and only made 4 catches. Brown caught 8 of 12. Wallace didn't even try to come back for the ball on the OT pick. **** wallace.

Now we are blaming Wallace for not coming back to a poorly thrown ball by Ben? ****ing A dude. Who the **** said Wallace is great in this thread anyway? Go start a ****ing Wallace thread now if you have an issue, we only have about 8 of them a week it seems.

JensK
12-16-2012, 08:43 PM
Now we are blaming Wallace for not coming back to a poorly thrown ball by Ben? ****ing A dude. Who the **** said Wallace is great in this thread anyway? Go start a ****ing Wallace thread now if you have an issue, we only have about 8 of them a week it seems.

I think he meant after the INT where wallace did very little to make a tackle which in all fairness was rather... Lackluster I guess.

penguins&steelers
12-16-2012, 08:45 PM

I don't need to start a Wallace thread. Like you said, there have been enough. I'm just saying I didn't hear a peep out of anyone about hating Brown until about 45 minutes ago. He had a bad game. Boo ****ing Hoo. He's still way better than wallace.

And yes I mean that he did not try to come back to catch the poorly thrown ball by Ben. If it's not in his hands, he ain't trying.

steelchamp204
12-16-2012, 08:47 PM
I don't need to start a Wallace thread. Like you said, there have been enough. I'm just saying I didn't hear a peep out of anyone about hating Brown until about 45 minutes ago. He had a bad game. Boo ****ing Hoo. He's still way better than wallace.

And yes I mean that he did not try to come back to catch the poorly thrown ball by Ben. If it's not in his hands, he ain't trying.

Watch the play again, and again, and again and again. Until you see that there was really no possible way for Wallace to break that pass up. I have bashed Wallace on this forum before and trust me I would do it again. That was all Ben, and a hell of a play by the CB

Rhyno
12-16-2012, 08:49 PM

I thought Ben was making more than 8.5 million per.

penguins&steelers
12-16-2012, 08:49 PM
Watch the play again, and again, and again and again. Until you see that there was really no possible way for Wallace to break that pass up. I have bashed Wallace on this forum before and trust me I would do it again. That was all Ben, and a hell of a play by the CB

My problem is that he didn't even ATTEMPT to break back. To even change direction and catch the ball. I'm not even trying to put it on Wallace. This game is mostly on Brown and Victorian. But overall, Brown > Wallace, and it's not even a ****ing conversation.

Big T
12-16-2012, 08:50 PM
I thought Ben was making more than 8.5 million per.

Ben is the only reason we were even in that game...

Nolrog
12-16-2012, 08:50 PM
Who was saying that Brown always gets a pass, and people would go nuts if this was Wallace? Seems to me that people are going nuts over Brown too, don't you know.

steelchamp204
12-16-2012, 08:51 PM
My problem is that he didn't even ATTEMPT to break back. To even change direction and catch the ball. I'm not even trying to put it on Wallace. This game is mostly on Brown and Victorian. But overall, Brown > Wallace, and it's not even a ****ing conversation.

Just re-watch it. Thanks :grin1:

penguins&steelers
12-16-2012, 08:52 PM
Just re-watch it. Thanks :grin1:

I did. Just ****ing shut up. Thanks.

floodcitygirl
12-16-2012, 08:53 PM
The only question is why Brown isn't sitting?

steelchamp204
12-16-2012, 08:56 PM
I did. Just ****ing shut up. Thanks.

Relax bro. :lol:

jpele
12-16-2012, 08:57 PM
So reading this board we should fire everyone not named Heath Miller.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

penguins&steelers
12-16-2012, 08:57 PM
Maybe because he is the best overall reciever we have. Why isn't Wallace sitting?

penguins&steelers
12-16-2012, 08:59 PM
Relax bro. :lol:

Sorry I'm bitchy right now.

SnakeEyes43
12-16-2012, 09:25 PM
So reading this board we should fire everyone not named Heath Miller.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/557525_3612088224137_1331709107_33618302_100894607 1_a.jpg

LatrobePA
12-16-2012, 09:33 PM
Brown = Not bright!

SteelerCountry58
12-16-2012, 09:48 PM
Mentally challenged? That about sums up this whole damn team doesn't it?
Brown is just one of the extremely mentally challenged mules that we have.:bonk:

LatrobePA
12-16-2012, 09:59 PM
Mentally challenged? That about sums up this whole damn team doesn't it?
Brown is just one of the extremely mentally challenged mules that we have.:bonk:

Tomlin and Dick! Why in the F**k did they not play bump??!

Omicron
12-16-2012, 11:26 PM
I can't believe people aren't naming Victorian more as the reason we lost. If I had to blame one person it would be him. The guy was obviously out of his league and Dallas exposed that over and over and over throughout the game.

Was Sanders playing ? I don't recall seeing him.

v

Victorian was brought up from the practice squad due to the db's being depleted. Van dyke, who is another db, went down, Cortez Allen and Ike did not play due to injury and Curtis brown does not have the coach's trust IMO. So they had to be us ps players. Yes, tackling was horrible by him (looked like he was trying for an ESPN highlight tackle reel on each one and missing horribly). He needs some more remedial tackling classes from coach Lake.