PDA

View Full Version : Man it's painful rooting for the Eagles!

LatrobePA
12-13-2012, 10:57 PM
They suck!!

Clevelandsux
12-13-2012, 11:04 PM
they were doing fine up until a minute ago.

Clevelandsux
12-13-2012, 11:11 PM
why they should never depend on another team. need to win out.

LatrobePA
12-13-2012, 11:12 PM
4 turnovers in 5 plays! lol doesn't get much worse!!

floodcitygirl
12-13-2012, 11:24 PM
Shut Up! A woman from western PA who lives in Cinci married to a bungal fan watching this freakin game....doesn't get much worse than that!

LatrobePA
12-13-2012, 11:30 PM
Shut Up! A woman from western PA who lives in Cinci married to a bungal fan watching this freakin game....doesn't get much worse than that!

I'm in Columbus surrounded by **** *** bungal fans, I feel ya!! lol

RIVERS OF STEEL
12-13-2012, 11:31 PM
4 turnovers in 5 plays! lol doesn't get much worse!!

Reminds me of a certain team from western PA.

LatrobePA
12-13-2012, 11:33 PM
Reminds me of a certain team from western PA.

Lol I wasn't going to go there!

Clevelandsux
12-13-2012, 11:44 PM
steelers should have done this to san diego last week.

RIVERS OF STEEL
12-13-2012, 11:59 PM
Latrobe. No slam against you. I been there and done that so many times I can't count. Just about the time I really want to do some hate on the other teams we lay eggs all over the place and then I have to crawl under the rocks again.

LarryNJ
12-14-2012, 07:25 AM
The eagles don't suck.

"We're the gold standard" Jeffrey Lurie.:lol:

"Dream team," ... "From Nnamdi (Asomugha) to (Dominique Rodgers-) Cromartie, to Jason (Babin) to myself. I know they are going to do some more things. . . . It's just beautiful to see where we're trying to go." -Vince Young

"When I look at our football team and what we have on paper, I think about when I was growing up and the great San Francisco 49er teams, the great Green Bay Packer teams, and the great Dallas Cowboy teams, how they just positioned themselves to compete and be one of the best teams out there. I think we have a chance to be that. I think we have a chance to develop a dynasty."

- Michael Vick

:lol:

I'm in Columbus surrounded by **** *** bungal fans, I feel ya!! lol

What would you guess the percentage of Bengal/Brown/Steeler/other fans are in the Columbus area?

LatrobePA
12-14-2012, 07:36 AM
A good mixture of all three honestly. Plenty of Steeler fans but the better Cinci does the more fans start showing up. When they were terrible you never seen any.. Now browns fans have always been around good or bad..

coldrolled
12-14-2012, 08:22 AM
maualuga and burfict... LB's we passed on both and have Hood..

Cinci has had how many 1st and 2nd round picks in the last 4 years??

They should look better on the field every year.. Too bad they play us first and not the ravens..

The last game could have been for the AFCN crown and the Ravens out of the playoffs.

Clevelandsux
12-14-2012, 01:38 PM
unfortunately cinci is playing better football than us right now. No they didn't look great in the first half last night. But i think they've won 4 out of there last 5. We've lost 3 out of our last 4.