PDA

View Full Version : If you were Ben, what would you be saying/yelling at your line?

steelchamp204
12-13-2012, 12:36 PM
On the sidelines or whatnot, I know damn well I would be pissed as hell running for my life most part of the game, no run game to take pressure of my play action pass. So if you were Ben, what would you tell your offensive line? Have fun with this.

NeilPatrickBanana
12-13-2012, 12:46 PM
On the sidelines or whatnot, I know damn well I would be pissed as hell running for my life most part of the game, no run game to take pressure of my play action pass. So if you were Ben, what would you tell your offensive line? Have fun with this.

"Hey guys, I bet you're glad we finally have an offensive coordinator who's playbook isn't designed in a way that when combined with my style of play, makes you look terrible"

Stone
12-13-2012, 01:06 PM
If I were Ben, I'd say:

"Okay, they keep sending in plays which don't use our strengths, so I am going to audible to Dwyer a little bit more......... since he has a 4.5 YPC average"

"Okay, the next one of the *******s to drop a critical pass, will come back to the huddle, give you each a hand job and head to the sidelines.......ummm Mike, Indianapolis is out gate C"

LatrobePA
12-13-2012, 02:22 PM
Ben: "F that steelchamp204 on SA he's a troll" is what I'd guess he'd say!!

steelchamp204
12-13-2012, 02:34 PM
Ben: "F that steelchamp204 on SA he's a troll" is what I'd guess he'd say!!

:lol:. Thats right, I got ya on that other thread pretty good

LatrobePA
12-13-2012, 02:34 PM
:lol:. Thats right, I got ya on that other thread pretty good

Lol jerk!

steelchamp204
12-13-2012, 02:39 PM
I would say, "dont make me gets Legursky in here to play your position" besides center. He sucks at everything else on the line lol.

chisteeler
12-13-2012, 03:47 PM
I think Ben would probably say something along these lines.

Don't go changing, to try and please me
You never let me down before
Don't imagine you're too familiar
And I don't see you anymore
I wouldn't leave you in times of trouble
We never could have come this far
I took the good times, I'll take the bad times
I'll take you just the way you are

Don't go trying some new fashion
Don't change the color of your hair
You always have my unspoken passion
Although I might not seem to care

I don't want clever conversation
I never want to work that hard
I just want someone that I can talk to
I want you just the way you are.

I need to know that you will always be
The same old someone that I knew
What will it take till you believe in me
The way that I believe in you.

I said I love you and that's forever
And this I promise from the heart
I could not love you any better
I love you just the way you are.

Farrior Fan
12-13-2012, 03:52 PM
I don't think the entire oline is gay

Black@Gold Forever32
12-13-2012, 03:57 PM
I think he would say WTF Maurkice!!!!!!!!!!!! What is up with all the ****** snaps lately?....Its bad enough I don't receive a consistent pocket but you're snapping the ball in the dirt makes it much worse........Willie Colon you're my boy and all but you can't protect me off the field or on the field so take your injured and multi penalty *** to the bench!!!!!!!!!Ramon Foster just land your freaking punch consistently and when you do that its stops any pass rusher dead in their tracks.........David DeCastro welcome to the lineup rook but continue to stay away from Marcus Gilbert.....Kelvin Beachum.....Who?..........Max Starks thanks for the consistent pass protection from you for the most part this season and really you're the most under-rated player on the team......

Big T
12-13-2012, 04:08 PM
"Yo Legs... What are you even doing here? You look like a fan that won a 'play for the Steelers' contest"...

Black@Gold Forever32
12-13-2012, 04:44 PM
"Yo Legs... What are you even doing here? You look like a fan that won a 'play for the Steelers' contest"...

Now that is funny....lol

NorCalSteel
12-13-2012, 05:01 PM
He would say as soon as Black@Gold gets done washing mine and Wallace's nut sack we will be ready to roll...lol

Black@Gold Forever32
12-13-2012, 05:27 PM
He would say as soon as Black@Gold gets done washing mine and Wallace's nut sack we will be ready to roll...lol

Did you come up with that all by yourself?...........But yea I go out of my way to be an ******* to fellow fans....lol

SnakeEyes43
12-13-2012, 05:42 PM
I think he would say WTF Maurkice!!!!!!!!!!!! What is up with all the ****** snaps lately?....Its bad enough I don't receive a consistent pocket but you snapping the ball in the dirt makes it much worse........Willie Colon you're my boy and all but you can't protect me off the field or on the field take your injured and multi penalty *** to the bench!!!!!!!!!Ramon Foster just land your freaking punch consistently when you do that you stop any pass rusher dead in their tracks.........David DeCastro welcome to the lineup rook but continue to stay away from Marcus Gilbert.....Kelvin Beachum.....Who?..........Max Starks thanks for the consistent pass protection for the most part this year and really you're the most under-rated player on the team......

:lolsign:

connecticutsteel
12-13-2012, 07:59 PM
Did you come up with that all by yourself?...........But yea I go out of my way to be an ******* to fellow fans....lol
aww did you drop you nookie wahwahwah lol jk