PDA

View Full Version : Tomlin and Mendenhal meeting

SnakeEyes43
12-13-2012, 09:21 AM
http://espn.go.com/blog/afcnorth/post/_/id/61141/wake-up-flacco-stunned-by-cameron-firing

STEELERS: Coach Mike Tomlin addressed Rashard Mendenhall's one-game suspension for the first time since disciplining the running back. "Last Sunday, he was not at the game," Tomlin said, via The Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. "I deemed those actions a detriment to our efforts. I stated as such when I met with him, and there were going to be repercussions of it. We had a good visit, he accepted it. He looks forward to coming back and rejoining this team on Monday and being a positive contribution to our efforts the rest of the way." According to the Post-Gazette, Mendenhall told teammates he did not know he had to be there

Mendenhall* lol.

I was suprised that there were positive talks between the two, I was expecting him to be inactive the rest of the year. Hopefully he can help us in the playoff run. And I don't buy that he didn't know he had to be at the game.

Stone
12-13-2012, 09:46 AM
You can tell by looking at Mendy that he is mentally one step above a cow......his eyes are about the same distance apart:lol: Oh.....that and his idiotic statements about slavery and Al Queda.

Goodfrom55
12-13-2012, 06:54 PM
He obviously had a lapse in judgement (we all have at one point or another), and has basically come out and said he thinks he needs a fresh start somewhere sle next year, so it benefits him (and the Steelers) if he can come back, put this behind him, and give 1000 percent to help this team reach and win the SB.