PDA

View Full Version : Pussy Suggs beating on his wife

scudmissile29
12-11-2012, 11:45 AM
News sources out there can't be bothered to look because my hands are sticky from eating crips.

anyway.

Had to hand over guns due to him beating up his wife.

Nice Suggs, who beats up a woman, *******.

Typical Ratbird.

A good ratbird is a dead ratbird imo.

Rhyno
12-11-2012, 01:15 PM
Must have been inspired by Harrison.

SnakeEyes43
12-11-2012, 02:07 PM
Must have been inspired by Harrison.

or Cedrick Wilson.

penguins&steelers
12-11-2012, 02:12 PM
OK, I'm not OK with him beating her, and remember it's still alleged. But him having to give up his guns for this is whats wrong with America. Did he use his guns on her? Did he threaten to shoot her? Guns are an inanimate object. They don't kill people. He has never murdered anyone, why should he have to give up his guns?

steelchamp204
12-11-2012, 02:16 PM
OK, I'm not OK with him beating her, and remember it's still alleged. But him having to give up his guns for this is whats wrong with America. Did he use his guns on her? Did he threaten to shoot her? Guns are an inanimate object. They don't kill people. He has never murdered anyone, why should he have to give up his guns?

Guns kill people, People with guns kill people. Guns are part of the problem when people get shot. No matter what there is always going to be violence. We will be Canada here in a few year with the gun control policy they have.

LatrobePA
12-11-2012, 02:22 PM
Guns kill people, People with guns kill people. Guns are part of the problem when people get shot. No matter what there is always going to be violence. We will be Canada here in a few year with the gun control policy they have.

My tongue is bleeding I'm biting it so hard! So a gun laying on my desk all by itself just laying there with out a finger on the trigger will kill someone?? You're fn nuts bro! That's all I'm saying on this topic!!

penguins&steelers
12-11-2012, 02:22 PM

http://faithhopeandpolitics.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/gun-laws.jpg

steelchamp204
12-11-2012, 02:32 PM
Man, I did a good job on that one. 10/10 for the troll game :grin1:

chisteeler
12-11-2012, 02:57 PM
In related news, Ray Lewis was forced to turn over his complete Cutlery set for the safety of his wife.

LatrobePA
12-11-2012, 02:59 PM
In related news, Ray Lewis was forced to turn over his complete Cutlery set for the safety of his wife.

You mean his life partner??

chisteeler
12-11-2012, 03:25 PM
You mean his life partner??

I didn't know he was gay, sorry.

LatrobePA
12-11-2012, 03:27 PM
I didn't know he was gay, sorry.

Dresses in purple, dances around like a fruit, not to hard to miss! lololol

chisteeler
12-11-2012, 03:50 PM
^ You're right, How the hell did that get by me all these years?

Goodfrom55
12-11-2012, 04:27 PM
Depending on the state you live in, if you commit a crime or are charged with a crime, they can seize your firearms until such time you are proven innocent or if found guilty or said crime, they can keep them and (you) would forfeit your rights as a gun owner.

Moral of the story is in most cases and states, you need to maintain a squeaky clean record to posess / carry a firearm.

scudmissile29
12-11-2012, 05:03 PM
Dresses in purple, dances around like a fruit, not to hard to miss! lololol

and acts like a complete ********.

connecticutsteel
12-11-2012, 05:42 PM

no but ray lewis did

penguins&steelers
12-11-2012, 08:25 PM
no but ray lewis did

That's different. If you ask me, he was involved in a murder, therefore should not be able to own firearms. But I guess sense he was proven guilty then I'm contradicting myself. So even though it's bullshit he was proven not guilty, I guess he deserves the right.

Clevelandsux
12-11-2012, 10:00 PM
has this become a gun activist forum? Really, all you hucklebucks just go head to the hills and shoot bambi to go prove your manhood. I really don't care, im here to talk football.

jpele
12-11-2012, 10:05 PM

Just think, if they outlaw automobiles no one will be killed by drunk drivers.

LatrobePA
12-11-2012, 10:37 PM

Clap, clap, clap!!

steelchamp204
12-12-2012, 01:16 AM

Relax, I said I was trolling. You know, playing the devils advacate on what others would say who dont own guns. :)

OldSchool58
12-12-2012, 08:44 AM
has this become a gun activist forum? Really, all you hucklebucks just go head to the hills and shoot bambi to go prove your manhood. I really don't care, im here to talk football.

1. What the hell's a hucklebuck?
2. If you're "here to talk football" why are you replying to a thread titled "*ussy Suggs beating on his wife"?

LatrobePA
12-12-2012, 11:09 AM

You're the one that brought it up, shut the F up and talk football then! Oh and enjoy your veggies, I know I'll enjoy my juicy venison back straps!! Chucklehead!

SnakeEyes43
12-12-2012, 11:32 AM
You're the one that brought it up, shut the F up and talk football then! Oh and enjoy your veggies, I know I'll enjoy my juicy venison back straps!! Chucklehead!

Hahaha, love it!

:snipers: :bunny::loveturkey: