PDA

View Full Version : Will the Bengals game in 2 weeks be flexed??

Troyisabeast_43
12-10-2012, 01:10 PM
We should find out tomorrow sometime seeing that the NFL has to flex games at least 12 days in advance. So we shall see if the game will be moved to 4:25 or whether it will be moved to a Sunday night game on NBC...We should know tomorrow sometime so stay tuned...

Black@Gold Forever32
12-10-2012, 02:10 PM
The Steelers and Bengals already played on Sunday Night Football once this year.....so I don't know if that will be a factor....

Big T
12-10-2012, 02:12 PM
@EdBouchette: It's official. Steelers-Bengals stay as 1 p.m. kickoff. Although it could not be moved, questions kept coming. Now they can stop.

Troyisabeast_43
12-10-2012, 02:51 PM
Great that means we are going to have to hear effing Simms and Nantz for 4 weeks in a row. They have done the last 2 games against the Ravens and Chargers,they already said they are doing the Dallas game this Sunday, and they most definitely will be doing the Steelers Bengals game in 2 weeks seeing that it essentially will be a playoff game...

penguins&steelers
12-10-2012, 08:10 PM
Great that means we are going to have to hear effing Simms and Nantz for 4 weeks in a row. They have done the last 2 games against the Ravens and Chargers,they already said they are doing the Dallas game this Sunday, and they most definitely will be doing the Steelers Bengals game in 2 weeks seeing that it essentially will be a playoff game...

Most depressing thing I have ever heard.

RIVERS OF STEEL
12-10-2012, 10:23 PM
I don't like being weak and sickly and made to display all that in prime time. Some sadistic bastard doesn't agree with me though.

Clevelandsux
12-10-2012, 10:33 PM
Simms gets on my nerves. Sunday was particuliarly bad. He was ballwashing the Chargers from the kickoff on. Collinsworth is annoying too, he'll ballwash whatever team is winning to make himself look good.

Big T
12-10-2012, 10:33 PM
Phil Simms is the worst NFL commentator on the planet and it's not even close.

Clevelandsux
12-10-2012, 10:35 PM
Phil Simms is the worst NFL commentator on the planet and it's not even close.

Theisman was pretty bad too. having Simms do our games is like adding insult to injury.

Omicron
12-10-2012, 11:28 PM
Theisman was pretty bad too. having Simms do our games is like adding insult to injury.

So is Dierdorf whenever we get the crappitude of his booth presence.

Goodfrom55
12-10-2012, 11:36 PM
@EdBouchette: It's official. Steelers-Bengals stay as 1 p.m. kickoff. Although it could not be moved, questions kept coming. Now they can stop.

Good, because I hate night games. I get so wound up - win or lose, that I can't sleep for hours afterward.