PDA

View Full Version : Calling out Big T, Troyisabeast_43 and others on predictions

scudmissile29
12-09-2012, 06:48 PM
I think most of these clowns shouldn't be allowed to post until we win our next Super Bowl

Big T thinks he knows everything around these forums, especially with his Wallace ballwashing

Troyisabeast_43, I'm getting more pissed off with his "assurances" and predictions each week.

Steelspikes, wishful thinking, that won't happen with ******** Tomlin as head coach.

Don't have anything on Black@Gold Forever32, he said he thinks, not "Ben has a solid" as if its going to happen.

Most of these guys dissed me earlier in the season when I said we had problems on the defense and that we won't or shouldn't make the playoffs.

If we do make the playoffs, we face Baltimore in the wildcards most likely.

steelers - 27 chargers - 14

I think the Steelers put these bums away early..........Steelers 28 Chargers 10

27-17 Steelers.

Ben has a solid 1st game back: 280 yards, 2TDs (Heath Miller grabs at least one of those).

Only thing that saved your stupid big mouth was garbage stats

Steelers let then hang around, no running game from the Steelers, get a late TD to seal the game.

Steelers 24
Chargers 14

steelers 34 chargers 10

34-16 Stillers, with at least 1 defensive or ST score, for the B&G.

wishful thinking of the D

31 -14 Chargers will fall apart. No leadership in the coaching dept.

everything begins to fall into place .....Chargers 13 Steelers 33

Stick to watching rugby.

Steelers 31

Bolts 9

I think the Steelers put the Chargers away early in this game and win pretty easily 27-10... Phillip Rivers is simply not playing good enough right now to have a realistic chance to beat the Steelers defense on the road at Heinz Field. I just dont see it happening...

I don't care if it's in our best interest for the Bengals to lose - cheer for them to beat those a$$holes in Dallas anyway !!!

We'll take care of Cinci ourselves in two weeks !

v

I called this guy out in his own friend calling him "Retard" him telling me he would never say that to another fan.

but wait............. LOGIC INSTALLING............

LETS CHEER FOR TEAM THAT COULD SUPPLANT US FROM THE PLAYOFFS!!!

U americans are really intelligent.

scudmissile29
12-09-2012, 06:50 PM
I ate my crow last week and manned up, now its your turn, although this will probably happen in the wildcards if we get there. BIG IF

Clevelandsux
12-09-2012, 06:51 PM
mine was wishful thinking. thought we were due to have a breakout game.

scudmissile29
12-09-2012, 06:57 PM
mine was wishful thinking. thought we were due to have a breakout game.

no problem bro, that should have been the final score though.... to the chargers.

perhaps next week, say the cowboys win by that score, maybe the steelers end up winning.

wishful thinking too.

RIVERS OF STEEL
12-09-2012, 07:05 PM
There is not one person on this board who would have predicted such a show as we saw today. Not fn one. That being said, prior to the game I stand by my prediction. But, no more predictions will be offered by me this season, that is for sure. I don't know where the problem is because it appears to be everywhere and IMO is going to take several years to correct itself.

ChucktownSteeler
12-09-2012, 07:29 PM
Idiotic thread of the year. Being called out for predicting a win?

connecticutsteel
12-09-2012, 07:45 PM
moderators end the madness

Troyisabeast_43
12-09-2012, 07:49 PM
Dude seriously how old are you 5 for crying out loud?? This is a message board you can posts and say whatever the hell you want and predict whatever you want. Was I wrong this week?? Absolutely but to sit there and throw temper tantrums over it and go nuts on a computer is absolutely ridiculous and makes you look and sound like a complete moron. I have been on these boards for over 6 years now and you can ask mostly anybody on here including the big boys on this board like BRC,and 32 just to name a few how respected I am and how I have been making these kinds of threads for years and more times I am right then not right. You are suppose to be a Steelers fan and yet you gloat on here time and time again when the Steelers lose and seem more happy and thrilled when they lose as opposed to when they win. And for the record I never called you out or anything like that in the pre-season when you said this team wouldnt be this good. I didnt even know who the hell you were until early in the season when I saw you posting on here. I never called you an idiot or said you wrong for predicting the Steelers would miss the playoffs. So I dont know where you got any of this but I never said one thing about you anywhere you can go look back if you want too to see that I never did. I never even knew you existed and I am sorry I ever found out you do exist because you are absolutely ridiculous and need to grow up. And one more thing I was quoted as saying to you to go "kill yourself" in the post in the gameday thread today. I apologize for that and if I offended anybody....

scudmissile29
12-09-2012, 07:49 PM
Idiotic thread of the year. Being called out for predicting a win?

don't think so when some of these members said the same when i predicted no playoffs and said negative stuff about the team.

cry about the chargers game all you want, similar result if we make the playoffs.

scudmissile29
12-09-2012, 07:52 PM
quoted as saying to you to go "kill yourself" in the post in the gameday thread today. I apologize for that and if I offended anybody....

please don't, i thought that was funny.

a forum is a free speech and I laughed at it, if these were your feelings, then so be it, a forum is freedom of speech and you weren't breaking any rules.

No you didn't call me out, but you did assure a win against the Browns, with predictions about the Browns and Chargers, I have to beg the question, how credible are you?

I took a year long break from this forum, hoping that it would allow negativity and not always 16-0 steelers, 30-0 this sunday ect like other boards.

some are realising the wrongs of the team(B&Gfoever32) which I respect him about and others aren't. Then they cry when they realised we are too late.

anyway we aren't front office, so we won't win another super bowl for 5 years.

Big T
12-09-2012, 07:53 PM
Hilarious. Calling people out for predicting a win, at home, against a 4-8 team travelling from the west coast to play a 1 pm game, a week after we beat Baltimore in Baltimore, without Ben. Hilarious. I admitted I was wrong about that first deep ball to Wallace, and Wallace actually had a very nice game. How come no bitching from anyone about AB? He was non existent, had a drop, failed to get his feet down on nice pass, and gave the Chargers a TD instead of recovering/falling on that fumble.

And I was pretty close on the Ben prediction. My prediction 280 and 2 TDs. He had 285 and 3 TDs.

People had every reason to be optimistic about this game. Just didn't go that way. This thread is much more idiotic than anyone's prediction.

NYCsteelersfan
12-09-2012, 08:07 PM
I took a year long break from this forum, hoping that it would allow negativity and not always 16-0 steelers, 30-0 this sunday ect like other boards.

I know exactly what you're talking about. Idiotic cheerleading forums that only fault "player execution" in a loss.

Black@Gold Forever32
12-09-2012, 08:33 PM
Flame I really don't understand where you're going with this.....I don't think anybody should have to eat crow even you after last week....Everybody is entitled to their opinion even if we disagree....Plus there isn't any Vince Lombardi's or Paul Brown's on this site so everybody is wrong at times......I have no problem with you being critical of the team and that is your right...I'm very critical of the team as well....

I know I was wrong and I'm still shocked this team lost a very bad Chargers team in Pittsburgh today......Tomlin and the coaching staff blew chunks today.....I'm frustrated and man feel free to attack the team but don't attack the posters you know man.....

RIVERS OF STEEL
12-09-2012, 08:46 PM
We should be entitled without question. A fans right.

K Train
12-09-2012, 09:17 PM
yawn.

wallace did pretty good today, im sure he sucks though still right

Black@Gold Forever32
12-09-2012, 09:21 PM
yawn.

wallace did pretty good today, im sure he sucks though still right

Can you imagine the reaction if Wallace did what Brown did in the endzone today?....lol But yet there isn't a peep about Brown and his drops today and also him not booting the ball out of bounds for a safety which really would have kept the team in the game at that point.......

Forged in Steel
12-09-2012, 09:30 PM
Basically, the only predictions you can make can be when Tomlin sucks and/or when Wallace drops passes.

ChucktownSteeler
12-09-2012, 09:40 PM
Can you imagine the reaction if Wallace did what Brown did in the endzone today?....lol But yet there isn't a peep about Brown and his drops today and also him not booting the ball out of bounds for a safety which really would have kept the team in the game at that point.......

I like Brown but that was a bonehead play, not falling on the ball. It was also a terrible call that fair backed up in your territory.

Big T
12-09-2012, 09:53 PM

Exactly what I was saying. No one could stop bashing Wallace after that first deep ball he didn't reel in, but he puts together a very nice game (7 catches, 112 yards, 2 TDs) and not a peep about it. AB on the other hand is completely nonexistent throughout the entire game, drops passes, doesn't get his feet in bounds on that 1st and 20, and makes the "play" on the fumble in the endzone, and not a peep. Just further proves that no matter what Wallace does, the bad will be amplified and the good ignored, while AB gets a pass because he didn't hold out this offseason.

If Wallace had the day AB had today, there would be 3 new threads bashing him. If AB had the day Wallace had today, there would be new threads about how much better AB clearly is.

Like I said, I get some of the Wallace criticism, a lot of it is warranted... But just as much is blind hatred of the man.

Real Deal Steel
12-09-2012, 11:40 PM
I have to give Wallace some props. He tried to make some plays today and he did. that drop on the sidelines was a bad one but AB played bad today in my opinion. AB seemed like the one who lost focus today.

scudmissile29
12-10-2012, 01:56 AM
Hilarious. Calling people out for predicting a win, at home, against a 4-8 team travelling from the west coast to play a 1 pm game, a week after we beat Baltimore in Baltimore, without Ben. Hilarious. I admitted I was wrong about that first deep ball to Wallace, and Wallace actually had a very nice game. How come no bitching from anyone about AB? He was non existent, had a drop, failed to get his feet down on nice pass, and gave the Chargers a TD instead of recovering/falling on that fumble.

And I was pretty close on the Ben prediction. My prediction 280 and 2 TDs. He had 285 and 3 TDs.

People had every reason to be optimistic about this game. Just didn't go that way. This thread is much more idiotic than anyone's prediction.

ROFL, Wallace with garbage stats.

keep stroking your player, until he's gone in January.

steelchamp204
12-10-2012, 02:38 AM
I just think it's hilarious at times that people have such dark AB shades on they dont see anything else. AB had a pretty **** poor game also lol, Wallace have a decent game yes. Better than AB, yes. But come on, they both sucked today. Lets be realistic here people.

Black@Gold Forever32
12-10-2012, 02:42 AM
I just think it's hilarious at times that people have such dark AB shades on they dont see anything else. AB had a pretty **** poor game also lol, Wallace have a decent game yes. Better than AB, yes. But come on, they both sucked today. Lets be realistic here people.

The game was lost in the first half and the entire team dropped the ball in that first half.......

steelchamp204
12-10-2012, 02:47 AM
The game was lost in the first half and the entire team dropped the ball in that first half.......

That was ****ing ugly, I was at the point to where if they crossed the 50 it was success.

steelerzion
12-10-2012, 02:50 AM
And Tomlin?? What about him? He should go now! He is not a steelers coach, never had, never will.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

terrible.towel43
12-10-2012, 03:23 AM
ok so I predicted a 13 point win when vegas had us as 9.5 point favorites, my bad

Why am I being quoted here? LOL I have like 100 posts, I'm as irrelevant as they come.

Plus you didn't make a prediction on this game did you? It's a lot easier to call people out when you don't make a stab at the score. Hindsight is 20/20

steelchamp204
12-10-2012, 03:30 AM
And Tomlin?? What about him? He should go now! He is not a steelers coach, never had, never will.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What is Tomlins career record? Answer that and decide on what other coach we would have hired at the time? Lets see what Whiz is doing in AZ

Nolrog
12-10-2012, 07:31 AM
moderators end the madness

this

Goodfrom55
12-10-2012, 10:51 AM
You might as well call out all the analysts on the network shows as well beause none of them thought the Chargers had a chance yesterday.

You can't run the ball, you lose the turnover ratio, you can't get off the field on 3rd down, you get dominated in both TOP and on both sides of the LOS, you're going to lose - it's that simple. Ben was back, and because of that, the Steelers came out thinking they were gonna roll these guys and got punched in the mouth.

Thankfully Baltimore and Cincy both lost and while that sucks, the Steelers are no worse off today than they were before the game. At this point, the division is likely gone, but the wildcard is in their hands - win and they're in. Ravens still need to play the Giants and the Broncos - could easily be 2 losses right there. Not over yet, but the window is closing.

steelersbabex25
12-10-2012, 11:06 AM
Anyone wanna go back and find all the idiotic things that he's said and make a thread just so we can all bash him?

Ain't nobody got time for that. Flame, don't you have better things to do?

Troyisabeast_43
12-10-2012, 11:52 AM
You might as well call out all the analysts on the network shows as well beause none of them thought the Chargers had a chance yesterday.

You can't run the ball, you lose the turnover ratio, you can't get off the field on 3rd down, you get dominated in both TOP and on both sides of the LOS, you're going to lose - it's that simple. Ben was back, and because of that, the Steelers came out thinking they were gonna roll these guys and got punched in the mouth.

Thankfully Baltimore and Cincy both lost and while that sucks, the Steelers are no worse off today than they were before the game. At this point, the division is likely gone, but the wildcard is in their hands - win and they're in. Ravens still need to play the Giants and the Broncos - could easily be 2 losses right there. Not over yet, but the window is closing.It's really this simple if the Steelers beat the Cowboys and Bengals the next 2 weeks and get their record to 9-6 they will clinch a playoff spot on December 23rd and the last Browns games wont mean anything. The only other team that can finish at 9-7 now in the AFC still other then the Bengals is the Jets and the Steelers own the head to head over them so they are irrelevant at this point. The bottom line win the next 2 games and get to 9 wins and beat the Bengals and you will clinch a wildcard spot on December 23rd it's as simple as that...

Goodfrom55
12-10-2012, 12:14 PM
A lot of people won't agree with this but I do. Granted the Steelers crapped the bed yesterday, this is a team that went to NY and beat the Giants, went to Baltimore with their 3rd QB and beat the Ravens. Not a great matchup for the Steelers in Dallas, but the question is which road team is going to show up, the one that beat the Ravens or the one that got beat by the Raiders?

As long as they 2 out of the next 3, but beat Cincy, they are in. Honestly, if they beat Dallas and Cincy and clinch a wild-card, I would use the Browns game as their "1st round bye", rest starters or play them a half or less, and get people healthy.

Troyisabeast_43
12-10-2012, 12:44 PM
A lot of people won't agree with this but I do. Granted the Steelers crapped the bed yesterday, this is a team that went to NY and beat the Giants, went to Baltimore with their 3rd QB and beat the Ravens. Not a great matchup for the Steelers in Dallas, but the question is which road team is going to show up, the one that beat the Ravens or the one that got beat by the Raiders?

As long as they 2 out of the next 3, but beat Cincy, they are in. Honestly, if they beat Dallas and Cincy and clinch a wild-card, I would use the Browns game as their "1st round bye", rest starters or play them a half or less, and get people healthy.

I agree I would as well and that would be great if the Steelers could win this Sunday in Dallas because it sets up that possible scenario the following week if the Steelers beat the Bengals as well. The only way the last game of the season will mean anything against the Browns is if the Steelers win the next 2 games against the Cowboys and Bengals is if the Ravens lose their next 2 games at home to both the Broncos and the Giants and the division title is still on the line which as crazy as it sounds is still not an impossible scenario at this point and time...A lot can happen in these last 3 games for the Steelers that will allow them to not only get a wildcard spot but still win this division as I pointed out...

Real Deal Steel
12-10-2012, 01:28 PM
Clayborne of the Cowboys most likely will miss this game. Which means that Wallace should be free to do some damage. That might be the advantage we need to pull out a win.

But Lebeau can't go brain dead on defense again either.

Black@Gold Forever32
12-10-2012, 01:31 PM
Clayborne of the Cowboys most likely will miss this game. Which means that Wallace should be free to do some damage. That might be the advantage we need to pull out a win.

But Lebeau can't go brain dead on defense again either.

LeBeau can't help that he goes brain dead at times since I'm sure he is the early stages Alzheimer's........

Stone
12-10-2012, 01:32 PM
I ate my crow last week and manned up, now its your turn, although this will probably happen in the wildcards if we get there. BIG IF

Flamer....once you man up and do the following you can call others out.

1. Stop your idiotic posts (which means most of them)
2. Stop trying to enflame
3. Just stop!

Stone
12-10-2012, 01:57 PM

Yeah.....they both had bad games but in one case it's the latest in a series of consistently poor performance. Wallace dropped passes that would have been game changers......which seems to be his mantra. AB just had a bad game.