PDA

View Full Version : Cheer for the Bengals to beat the Cowboys

Vincent
12-07-2012, 09:42 PM
I don't care if it's in our best interest for the Bengals to lose - cheer for them to beat those a$$holes in Dallas anyway !!!

We'll take care of Cinci ourselves in two weeks !

v

Ironman92
12-08-2012, 12:11 AM
Dallas beat Cincy

Pittsburgh beat Dallas

Pittsburgh beat Cincy

Hope this helps...

Clevelandsux
12-08-2012, 12:18 AM
not rooting for cinci.

terrible.towel43
12-08-2012, 01:00 AM
Why? And then we just get an angry and desperate cowboys team the following week. Plus I just don't like rooting for a division rival

Big T
12-08-2012, 01:31 AM
Absolutely not lol. Dallas beats Cincy (helps us), Dallas overly confident going into next week (helps us), we beat Dallas in Dallas (helps us), we beat Cincy in Pittsburgh (helps us)...

What you said is literally the complete opposite of what every Steelers fan should want.

steelchamp204
12-08-2012, 02:28 AM
op needs drug test. You want cinci to lose to benefit us. wow.

scudmissile29
12-08-2012, 06:18 AM
I don't care if it's in our best interest for the Bengals to lose - cheer for them to beat those a$$holes in Dallas anyway !!!

v

retard

Vincent
12-08-2012, 08:37 AM
Absolutely not lol. Dallas beats Cincy (helps us)

What you said is literally the complete opposite of what every Steelers fan should want.

I understand that. That's why I wrote this :

I don't care if it's in our best interest for the Bengals to lose

Look, we don't need anybody else's help. We'll take care of Cinci ourselves in 2 weeks. That's all it's gonna take. (assuming we win the next four). Have some confidance for your team folks !

In either scenario Cinci wouldn't make the playoffs - but if Dallas loses then THEY probably won't make the playoffs also. And any Steelers fan should always be happy when they see Dallas not make the playoffs !!!

retard

dude, you shouldn't be like that. I would never be that way to another Steelers fan.

v

Raleigh Steel
12-08-2012, 08:45 AM
Vincent, hating the cowboys is one thing, but why wouldn't you want a division rival (who has the same record as us) to lose to a team in an entirely different conference.

Your priorities are severely out of whack. Time to put the cowboy hatred away and hate the teams in our division instead!

Vincent
12-08-2012, 08:51 AM
Your priorities are severely out of whack. Time to put the cowboy hatred away and hate the teams in our division instead!

my friend, it's not gonna happen :-) - my hate for Dallas is too strong

I understand what you're saying, but I don't care because we don't NEED Cinci to lose. Like I said, we're gonna take care of them ourselves. And I'm gonna be there !!! W0000H0000 !!!!

v

LarryNJ
12-08-2012, 08:57 AM
This week in the NFC East 2 wins Washington & Dallas. 2 losses NY and the Dream Team/Dynasty.

I'd like to see the division come down to the last week with RGIII winning it at home. The more I watch him and listen to his interviews the more I like him.

Vincent
12-08-2012, 09:06 AM
I'd like to see the division come down to the last week with RGIII winning it at home. The more I watch him and listen to his interviews the more I like him.

I'm REALLY liking RGIII this week ! If he can take out Baltimore I'd love him.

I know it would require 3 losses by Baltimore for us to get the division, but that is a feasible scenario with their schedule. I could definitely see them losing to Wash, Denver, and NYG.

v

RIVERS OF STEEL
12-08-2012, 09:56 AM
Nice if they win but, cheering for those pricks. No way Jose'. Now the Skins is another matter altogether. Cheer yes.

Farrior Fan
12-08-2012, 10:46 AM
how about we cheer for the boys and the bungles to tie?

TarlsQtr
12-08-2012, 11:09 AM
A dumb thread. We complain all the time about the Steelers taking weak teams too lightly and this guy wants to assume-even guarantee- we will beat a good team (The Bungles) when we play them.

steelers4life66
12-08-2012, 11:19 AM
Absolutely not lol. Dallas beats Cincy (helps us), Dallas overly confident going into next week (helps us), we beat Dallas in Dallas (helps us), we beat Cincy in Pittsburgh (helps us)...

:iagree:

terrible.towel43
12-08-2012, 11:37 AM
I understand that. That's why I wrote this :

Look, we don't need anybody else's help. We'll take care of Cinci ourselves in 2 weeks. That's all it's gonna take. (assuming we win the next four). Have some confidance for your team folks !

In either scenario Cinci wouldn't make the playoffs - but if Dallas loses then THEY probably won't make the playoffs also. And any Steelers fan should always be happy when they see Dallas not make the playoffs !!!

v

How does cheering for a divisional rival show confidence in your own team? You can't assume we're going to beat anyone this is the NFL. No one cares how much you hate Dallas that's not going to make us cheer for Cincy. This thread is a huge fail.

steelchamp204
12-08-2012, 11:39 AM
:scratch:

coldrolled
12-08-2012, 12:16 PM
Bengals... vs. Cowboys (6-6), at Eagles (3-9), at Steelers (7-5), vs. Ravens (9-3)

We want the Bengals to win one game.. against the Ravens

Ravens.... at Redskins (6-6), vs. Broncos (9-3), vs. Giants (7-5), at Bengals (7-5)

Ravens lose all 4 and spiral to the bottom of the division next year.....

Steelers.... vs. Chargers (4-8), at Cowboys (6-6), vs. Bengals (7-5), vs. Browns (4-8)

We win all 4 ... If we cant win these 4 we have no reason to be in the playoffs...

Steelers/PSU Fan
12-08-2012, 12:52 PM
OP is crazy, go COWBOYS!

tburg68
12-08-2012, 01:09 PM
I'm rooting for both teams to lose.

SuperSteelers
12-08-2012, 02:00 PM
No way could I root for a division foe. As much as I hate Dallas, there is NO WAY!!!!

Black@Gold Forever32
12-08-2012, 02:09 PM
I'm rooting for both teams to lose.

I guess we could root for a tie but a tie could also help the Bengals.........so somebody just firebomb the stadium.....lol

Clevelandsux
12-08-2012, 02:13 PM
i hate dallas too. Not as much as i hate the Browns and ravens or even the patriots anymore. You must live near Dallas? I live in NE ohio and despise the Browns and there fans. I hate them more than I hate the Ravens and Patriots. Easy to forget why i hate them so much since theyve been bad so long. But after they beat us a few weeks ago, all i get is mouth. They act like they won the super bowl. Most ignorant fanbase in the NFL. But Ive had to root for them vs the Ravens and Bengals a few times. Each time they've let me down, like they do there own fans.

tburg68
12-08-2012, 08:10 PM
I'm 44 yrs old, my hate for Dallas goes all the way back to the 70's, love to see them lose. That being said, I will be pulling for a Bengals loss.

Clevelandsux
12-09-2012, 11:03 AM
remember we havent clinched anything yet. we just managed to keep our heads above water.

Nolrog
12-09-2012, 11:29 AM

v

No matter how you slice it, the Bengals losing today is far better than winning. They are the one team that could knock us out of the playoffs. If they win today and then beat us, we're in deep trouble.

Zachintosh66
12-09-2012, 12:16 PM
sorry cant do it...

TarlsQtr
12-09-2012, 04:43 PM
This asinine thread NEEDS to stay near the top. Sure, let's hope the Bengals win. (Sarcasm) I know this will never change the "sit this person because we will win anyway" nonsense, but it should. There are no sure things in the NFL.

terrible.towel43
12-09-2012, 04:45 PM
No it doesn't need to sit at the top at all. It was one illogical poster that made a suggestion and basically the rest of us saying he has no idea what he's talking about.

Clevelandsux
12-09-2012, 04:57 PM
i get annoyed with ignorance. heard friends tell me this was an easy win today. blah, blah,blah! do they watch this team every week? i would love an easy win, my blood pressure is high from watching this team. we are not a dominant team this year.

TarlsQtr
12-09-2012, 05:01 PM
No it doesn't need to sit at the top at all. It was one illogical poster that made a suggestion and basically the rest of us saying he has no idea what he's talking about.

I agree that most shut this guy down, but how many people have been saying, "Sit Ben this week because we will beat the Chargers anyway?" I bet there are 50 posts making that suggestion and another 200 posts earlier in the season making similar recommendations.

Black@Gold Forever32
12-09-2012, 05:34 PM
I agree that most shut this guy down, but how many people have been saying, "Sit Ben this week because we will beat the Chargers anyway?" I bet there are 50 posts making that suggestion and another 200 posts earlier in the season making similar recommendations.

I never suggested Ben to sit and I said he should play if medically cleared and if the showed he could make the throws in practice....I did think the Steelers could have beaten the Chargers with Batch at QB though.....Noway you slice this team shouldn't have lost to the Chargers in Pittsburgh today.....