PDA

View Full Version : Eating my crow about Batch

scudmissile29
12-03-2012, 08:30 AM
Manning up to this one, i started a vicious thread last week about him, but he played great last night and outplayed that **** called flacco.

Have fun dissing me in this thread.

anyway, I'm brining down the others with me lol

http://www.steeleraddicts.com/forum/showthread.php/36805-Charlie-Batch-De-Appreciation-Thread?highlight=

Lefty = ****
Batch = ****

We were doomed either way we went. I bet they get a real back up QB this off-season instead of these to stiffs.

Batch has no long ball and cant run or take A big hit... whats the point of having him?

Batch has no spiral! His balls are floppy dead ducks! F him too!

I give Charlie a big 10/10 for not breaking every bone in his body this game.

LatrobePA
12-03-2012, 08:33 AM
Oh yea I'm a complete dickbag! Sorry Chuck! lol This game meant so much to him and you could tell... This will IMO go down as one of his best games!

coldrolled
12-03-2012, 08:34 AM
It usually works like that for me, diss the guy and they do the opposite. It worked... we won...

We still need a young backup QB...

scudmissile29
12-03-2012, 08:43 AM
Oh yea I'm a complete dickbag! Sorry Chuck! lol This game meant so much to him and you could tell... This will IMO go down as one of his best games!

LOL I still laugh at that post.

LatrobePA
12-03-2012, 08:45 AM
LOL I still laugh at that post.

Lol it was a rough couple weeks! I beat the kids, dogs, gerbils, hamsters, neighbors cat and the paperboy! Damn that win yesterday feels good!

scudmissile29
12-03-2012, 08:47 AM
Lol it was a rough couple weeks! I beat the kids, dogs, gerbils, hamsters, neighbors cat and the paperboy! Damn that win yesterday feels good!

Perhaps we can walk into Baltimore and beat the **** out of Flacco? I'm just scared of getting stabbed at the harbour by someone from that shithole or stabbed by Ray Lewis at a pool party.

LatrobePA
12-03-2012, 08:50 AM
Perhaps we can walk into Baltimore and beat the **** out of Flacco? I'm just scared of getting stabbed at the harbour by someone from that shithole or stabbed by Ray Lewis at a pool party.

Lol if you noticed Rays necklace yesterday, it was made from the knife he used to kill someone. It was a nice gesture! F ray ray and the rats!

Goodfrom55
12-03-2012, 10:13 AM
He played well yesterday against a tough crowd and defense, but before I eat my crow, he has to do this next week as well (if Ben doesn't play).

He did great and again, wasn't helped with some drops. Just keep throwing the ball to Heath.

steelersbabex25
12-03-2012, 10:18 AM
I still give Charlie a big 10/10 for not breaking every bone in his body....

SnakeEyes43
12-03-2012, 10:22 AM
:plus1:

He took some big shots too! You don't really have to eat crow though. I mean, look how he played against the Browns, he gave us all a reason to doubt him. Great job Charlie, proved us all wrong!

scudmissile29
12-03-2012, 10:28 AM
@snakeyes43, I was especially horrible towards Batch.

I won't move on Wallace though, **** Wallace.

SnakeEyes43
12-03-2012, 10:42 AM
I was especially horrible towards Batch.

I won't move on Wallace though, **** Wallace.

It's all good.

And yes, I'm still not happy with Wallace. Hopefully he can get his head out of his arse for the playoff run. If he has a good stretch, that would pretty much make up for the entire year in my eyes (similar to Santonio's late season 08' surge).

Real Deal Steel
12-03-2012, 10:49 AM
I'll happily eat my crow. Hmmmmm. Taste soooo good!:lol:

But Batch is still a bum. Over throwing Wallace on a wide open TD. Throwing picks in the red zone. Batch made things a lot harder then they had to be. But he ultimately got the job done.

Real Deal Steel
12-03-2012, 10:50 AM
Mike Wallace is a turd.

Steeler4life
12-03-2012, 10:53 AM
anyway, I'm brining down the others with me lol

http://www.steeleraddicts.com/forum/showthread.php/36805-Charlie-Batch-De-Appreciation-Thread?highlight=

LMAO Epic. I love this place.

LatrobePA
12-03-2012, 11:17 AM
Mike Wallace is a turd.

He better wake up!

scudmissile29
12-03-2012, 11:25 AM
my next crow could be the defense and lebeau, but the season hasn't ended yet and the playoffs haven't started.

Black@Gold Forever32
12-03-2012, 11:50 AM
my next crow could be the defense and lebeau, but the season hasn't ended yet and the playoffs haven't started.

I'm eating my crow on LeBeau big time since I think he has done an outstanding job with this defense when you consider how big time players have been out on his unit......This current defense still doesn't generate the pass rush or create the turn overs like past LeBeau defense but the Steelers pass defense has been damn good the past 6 weeks.......The reason though I'm so quick to always get on LeBeau is the fact that many fans wanted BA to be tarred and feathered but always gave the old man a free pass.....lol Of course Dick LeBeau has forgotten more football then you and I will ever know but I'll bash anybody really when there is a need for it........Just to stir the pot.....lol

scudmissile29
12-03-2012, 11:52 AM
LMAO Epic. I love this place.

lol yes i sold the others out lolololol

@Black@Gold Forever32 - my thoughts about the pass rush. perhaps worilds has a breakout season next year? he's been decent the past few games

Black@Gold Forever32
12-03-2012, 11:58 AM
lol yes i sold the others out lolololol

@Black@Gold Forever32 - my thoughts about the pass rush. perhaps worilds has a breakout season next year? he's been decent the past few games

Worilds issue is he really still doesn't consistently close on the sack....Let Flaccid get away from one yesterday.....He looks much better at LOLB then he did at ROLB.....I still think he is going to at best a Clark Haggans type player....That isn't a knock since Haggans had some solid years with the Steelers.......I just never see Worilds as a double digit sack guy......But I could be wrong.......He is going to get his chances if Woodley can't stay healthy.....

steelchamp204
12-03-2012, 12:05 PM
Defense has been looking fast these past few weeks. Especially lastnight.

scudmissile29
12-03-2012, 12:36 PM
Worilds issue is he really still doesn't consistently close on the sack....Let Flaccid get away from one yesterday.....He looks much better at LOLB then he did at ROLB.....I still think he is going to at best a Clark Haggans type player....That isn't a knock since Haggans had some solid years with the Steelers.......I just never see Worilds as a double digit sack guy......But I could be wrong.......He is going to get his chances if Woodley can't stay healthy.....

TBH I think Woodley is overrated and Harrison was the real sack master.

steelersbabex25
12-03-2012, 12:48 PM

Harrison was the sack master for like 2 seasons. He's done soon. Yesterday's strip was the first big play I've seen from him in a longgggg time.

Black@Gold Forever32
12-03-2012, 12:56 PM

Woodley isn't over-rated....He just can't stay healthy but I do think Woodley can come into the season in better shape.....His injuries might be due to a lack of conditioning........He isn't James Harrison but......Who is?......

Plus we're talking about Worilds......Only reason I mentioned Woodley, is since Worilds is playing his position now.......Worlids looks better at LOLB but still I never see Worilds posting three straight double digit sack seasons like Woodley, did from 2008-2010....Both were 2nd round picks and its not like Worilds, hasn't had his chances.....Woodley has missed a ton of games these past two seasons.......Woodley had 11.5 sacks in his 2nd year....Woodley also had 2 sacks in each of first four or five post season games.....I can't remember the exact number now but he had an impressive streak going in the post season......Worilds is finally showing something in year three......But he has a way to go to prove he can be the player that LaMarr Woodley has been........

Black@Gold Forever32
12-03-2012, 12:59 PM
Harrison was the sack master for like 2 seasons. He's done soon. Yesterday's strip was the first big play I've seen from him in a longgggg time.

Really its been five seasons....

07-8.5
08-16
09-10
10-10.5
11-9

But I agree Harrison is on the down side of this career...........Its just father time....The shame about James is he got started so late in his career......

LatrobePA
12-03-2012, 01:00 PM
I'm liking what 93 has been doing. He's taking shape IMO..

Black@Gold Forever32
12-03-2012, 01:03 PM
I'm liking what 93 has been doing. He's taking shape IMO..

He is an improving but he let Flaccid get away from a sack yesterday........In my opinion I see Clark Haggans more then a Porter, Harrison, Woodley, or even Gildon..........

Black@Gold Forever32
12-03-2012, 01:03 PM
I won't even mention Lloyd or Greene.......lol Those two were monsters and I'm convinced Greg Lloyd ate raw meat....lol

SnakeEyes43
12-04-2012, 11:24 AM
In my opinion I see Clark Haggans more then a Porter, Harrison, Woodley, or even Gildon..........

I agree with that comparison, and it's pretty much what I expect from Worlids. I don't think he'll be a household name, but I look forward to him continuing to get better and contributing when called on.

scudmissile29
12-04-2012, 11:51 AM
I think there's going to be the stage where every safety and linebacker that comes in they are going to get compared to polamalu and harrison lol.

wishful thinking