PDA

View Full Version : Check out this elite stat line!

SteelCityVoice
12-02-2012, 11:26 PM
36/64 352 yards 1 TD 1 INT

Pretty elite right? Shame it took Flacco two games to amass that against the Steelers this year. Plus he got outplayed by a 38 year old Charlie Batch tonight. The only thing elite about Flacco is his eyebrow.

Black@Gold Forever32
12-02-2012, 11:37 PM

Pretty elite right? Shame it took Flacco two games to amass that against the Steelers this year. Plus he got outplayed by a 38 year old Charlie Batch tonight. The only thing elite about Flacco is his eyebrow.

I said for year that Flacco squats to pee........The Steelers do need to end his 3 game winning streak in Pittsburgh next season.........

LatrobePA
12-02-2012, 11:41 PM
I said for year that Flacco squats to pee........The Steelers do need to end his 3 game winning streak in Pittsburgh next season.........

That's offensive to actual women and very very overweight men! lololol

Black@Gold Forever32
12-03-2012, 12:03 AM
That's offensive to actual women and very very overweight men! lololol

I actually don't mean anything against women....I just hate Joe Flacco.....I go back to the fact he couldn't even beat out Tyler Palko at Pitt and he had to transfer to Delaware........I know Palko was a Western PA, high school legend but still it was Tyler freaking Palko.....

LatrobePA
12-03-2012, 12:05 AM
I actually don't mean anything against women....I just hate Joe Flacco.....I go back to the fact he couldn't even beat out Tyler Palko at Pitt and he had to transfer to Delaware........I know Palko was a Western PA, high school legend but still it was Tyler freaking Palko.....

Lol I'm joking. Meaning he's less than a man, female, fat guy! He's a sack of ****!

Black@Gold Forever32
12-03-2012, 12:13 AM
Lol I'm joking. Meaning he's less than a man, female, fat guy! He's a sack of ****!

I'm just glad we beat those *** clowns today.....Nothing better then the Steelers beating Harbaugh, Flaccid in Baltimore.........This is probably my favorite regular season win of alltime....

LatrobePA
12-03-2012, 12:15 AM
I'm just glad we beat those *** clowns today.....Nothing better then the Steelers beating Harbaugh, Flaccid in Baltimore.........This is probably my favorite regular season win of alltime....

I'm with you! This game meant the same to Charlie!

SteelCityVoice
12-03-2012, 12:18 AM
You could see how much it meant to Charlie after the game on the sidelines.

papabaier
12-03-2012, 07:42 AM

Add the fumble to faggo flacco's stats also...
WTG Charlie - overcame some bad play against Browns and in first half.
Still some questionable play calling I thought, but looked better with Dwyer running the rock and O line did well.

BlitzburghRockCity
12-03-2012, 11:51 AM
I find it continously funny that the Raven fans continue to bash this guy. Even when he has a good game they are just waiting for him to fail in tight situations. Cam Cameron is terrible, Flacco is and has been overrated, simple as that.

Black@Gold Forever32
12-03-2012, 11:55 AM
I find it continously funny that the Raven fans continue to bash this guy. Even when he has a good game they are just waiting for him to fail in tight situations. Cam Cameron is terrible, Flacco is and has been overrated, simple as that.

I love to see Flacco **** away football games...........