PDA

View Full Version : Key Harbaugh blunder that cost the Ravens - challenge

BlitzburghRockCity
12-02-2012, 10:20 PM
A key point in the game, shortly after the Ravens burned their first timeout, was the challenge play by Harbaugh on the Charlie Batch sack and subsequent incomplete.

This was nowhere near an incomplete pass, and the Ravens coaches up in the box had a clear view that this was not a fumble. In fact, it didn't even look like a fumble when it first happen. Batch was clearly in the process of being sacked, and threw it away near the feet of Isaac Redman at the last possible second.

That challenge cost them their second timeout.

Then injury inside 2 minutes cost them their final one and made things much easier for the offense to control the tempo of the game.

Black@Gold Forever32
12-02-2012, 10:22 PM
A key point in the game, shortly after the Ravens burned their first timeout, was the challenge play by Harbaugh on the Charlie Batch sack and subsequent incomplete.

This was nowhere near an incomplete pass, and the Ravens coaches up in the box had a clear view that this was not a fumble. In fact, it didn't even look like a fumble when it first happen. Batch was clearly in the process of being sacked, and threw it away near the feet of Isaac Redman at the last possible second.

That challenge cost them their second timeout.

Then injury inside 2 minutes cost them their final one and made things much easier for the offense to control the tempo of the game.

Harbaugh's arrogance caught up with him finally....I'm glad to....I really hate that guy......sad to say this but I hate him more then I hated Billick....lol

steelersbabex25
12-02-2012, 10:24 PM
He's such a cocky ****

Clevelandsux
12-02-2012, 10:42 PM
i hate both the harbaughs. Arrogant pricks. His brother benches Alex Smith, well that didn't work out too well did it?

Glad to see it was someone else, not us blowing there timeouts for a change.