PDA

View Full Version : Big money crew what a joke....

NorCalSteel
12-02-2012, 07:34 PM
I cant get over how these guys cant make the catches we need. Then drop the footballs in the open field at critical times in the games. Costing us games. I would settle for a reliable reciever who could catch.

terrible.towel43
12-02-2012, 08:33 PM
A) its young money crew b) we won who cares

Big T
12-02-2012, 08:34 PM
First of all it's Young Money. Secondly, yes Emmanuel Sanders struggled today, but he's normally very solid. AB was unspectacular and threw an INT, but he's not a QB and it's his first game back from injury after missing a few games and I didn't really see any drops from him. Wallace had that one inexcusable drop, but he was also missed on a wide open TD by Batch with an inexcusable miss by even a High School QB, and Wallace had 3 catches on the game winning drive of the game, with two of them being big 1st down receptions. They weren't great today but (at least AB and Wallace) weren't bad either.

steelersbabex25
12-02-2012, 08:38 PM
They also had Charlie Batch throwing them the ball.

NorCalSteel
12-02-2012, 09:32 PM
Yes it doesn't matter because we won!!!!! NOTE to self never post after a big fumble..sorry guys I was freaking out..lol

scott0326
12-03-2012, 02:32 AM
Sanders fumble was absolutely terrible.. But as a whole the WR's didn't play terrible, they were open numerous times and Batch just missed them, I expect Brown, Wallace and Sanders to start lighting it up when Ben returns.

greg1964
12-03-2012, 09:20 AM
Young money crew, next year will be:

Brown, Sanders, Wallace is killing this team this year: As bad as Sanders fumble was yesterday: (and it was bad, it could have went for a TD) Wallace droping that pass on the sideline was ready worst in my mind: For someone that wants to be paid as the #1 WR he is blowing his chance:

I think he will be a Colt next year.

coldrolled
12-03-2012, 09:38 AM
WAtching highlights of Megatron catching balls and being a great WR. Wallace isnt near his caliber...

He best be expecting a lower amount of pay..

Real Deal Steel
12-03-2012, 12:17 PM
Sanders has all the ability in the world

With that said, Wallace can hit the streets.

Black@Gold Forever32
12-03-2012, 12:34 PM
Sanders has all the ability in the world

With that said, Wallace can hit the streets.

I agree about Sanders and he is actually my favorite of the three.....I keep waiting for him to take that next step but he hasn't yet.....I thought yesterday was his moment finally but he coughed up the ball......But he did rebound to make a tough catch late in the game.....

steelersbabex25
12-03-2012, 01:50 PM
Could you imagine Fitz dropping that ball on the sidelines? And Wallace wants Fitz money? SMH.

LatrobePA
12-03-2012, 02:07 PM
I want to see more plex when Ben gets back. I think he'll be awesome..

Black@Gold Forever32
12-03-2012, 02:07 PM
Could you imagine Fitz dropping that ball on the sidelines? And Wallace wants Fitz money? SMH.

Wallace never wanted Fitzgerald money its more like Vincent Jackson money.......

Black@Gold Forever32
12-03-2012, 02:08 PM
I want to see more plex when Ben gets back. I think he'll be awesome..

My question is can Burress still separate?.....I do think Plaxico can still be a threat in the red zone.......

LatrobePA
12-03-2012, 02:10 PM
I think so, but it'll have to be the right situation. He's not what he was, but hopefully we won't need that. There is a chance once Cotch comes back plex will be let go..

ChucktownSteeler
12-03-2012, 06:54 PM
Sanders had a shoulder injury yesterday. No excuses, but I think it was bothering him.

I'll take the win and I am happy with Brown and Sanders.

Clevelandsux
12-03-2012, 07:00 PM
never been a big sanders fan. he drops way too much.

ChucktownSteeler
12-03-2012, 07:31 PM
Good point, Ben and Plax reunited could be a deadly duo.

NorCalSteel
12-03-2012, 09:15 PM
I agree about Sanders and he is actually my favorite of the three.....I keep waiting for him to take that next step but he hasn't yet.....I thought yesterday was his moment finally but he coughed up the ball......But he did rebound to make a tough catch late in the game.....
I agree he could have had monster stat's over the last 3 games if he could of just held onto the ball...he is a good kid just needs to take that step...

SnakeEyes43
12-03-2012, 09:18 PM
Brown and Sanders FTW.

igor0190
12-03-2012, 09:25 PM
I'd say Wallace has significantly lowered his "market value" this year. Actually a good thing becuase it would be nice to keep him for the right price. I just can't imagine teams offering him huge money in free agency after the way he has looked this season.

LevonKirkland99
12-03-2012, 10:19 PM
They also had Charlie Batch throwing them the ball.

Ah, Non..non...non....Wallace had too many chances to catch. Sanders, well you saw what he did with his hands and the ball and the open field.

LevonKirkland99
12-03-2012, 10:21 PM
Still waiting for the Wallace_big_money_wrecking_crew_fanboys to start defending him. come on, let's hear it :)

SnakeEyes43
12-04-2012, 10:38 AM
I'd say Wallace has significantly lowered his "market value" this year. Actually a good thing becuase it would be nice to keep him for the right price. I just can't imagine teams offering him huge money in free agency after the way he has looked this season.

Do you think he would pull his head out of his arse? I'm not sure, I thought about that scenerio too, especailly lately. I doubt many top tier teams are going to offer him big money, he might be a relatively low re-sign. Then again, if he walks, I won't cry myself to sleep.

NorCalSteel
12-09-2012, 10:56 PM
Well Wallace padded his stats in this one(with the game way over), but dropped a huge one when we needed to keep it close...

Clevelandsux
12-09-2012, 11:15 PM
and a penalty too.

Black@Gold Forever32
12-09-2012, 11:25 PM
Well Wallace padded his stats in this one(with the game way over), but dropped a huge one when we needed to keep it close...

Yea AB was so much better today..........Brown dropped more balls and finally reached the endzone as a WR....A big 4 career receiving TD's for our so called number 1 WR......Plus lets not to mention AB's poor effort in the endzone.........Boot the freaking ball out of bounds for a safety....Wallace does that and everybody wants to tar and feather him.......

Clevelandsux
12-09-2012, 11:37 PM
not one guy played well today. They all looked like they spent all week drinking and celebrating there win last week.

NorCalSteel
12-09-2012, 11:54 PM
my post is about the entire young Money crew...AB also stunk it up I agree...you can hug Wallace's nuts all you want....

steelchamp204
12-10-2012, 01:53 AM
How did AB do today also? They all sucked lol. Wallace is the scape goat once again.

NorCalSteel
12-16-2012, 09:13 PM
Well it was AB's turn to be the young money idiot of the week..wtf is it a contest to see who can loose the game for them each week? this group sure hyped it self up for the way they ALL have choked this year....

SnakeEyes43
12-16-2012, 10:29 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_N1OjGhIFc

Clevelandsux
12-16-2012, 11:34 PM
Agreed. Sanders fumbling. Brown and wallace. They all blow. Heath is the only consistant receiver.

Clevelandsux
12-17-2012, 12:53 AM
they take turns being the goat each week.

SteelCityVoice
12-17-2012, 01:40 AM
My thoughts on the "Young Money Crew"

http://www.pittsburghsportingnews.com/young-money-crew-owes-steeler-fans-a-refund/

Black@Gold Forever32
12-17-2012, 01:58 AM
I agree about the "Young Money Crew".....None of them have the mental toughness to make critical plays for this team........I have been saying that about Brown all year about his lack of 100 yard games and his lack of TD's as a WR.....Plus his awareness has been very bad these past two games......Sanders is just a wuss really........But his fumble untouched did happen in the Ravens games in Baltimore...Luckily his huge mistake did not cost us that game......But right now I don't have any faith in these young WR's to come through in critical moments for this team right now......I know I left out Mike Wallace but even though he has been highly productive in his career but his effort is in question yet again....If he doesn't get the ball or if the ball isn't thrown perfectly to him he won't fight for it ever.....As for the drops all three have dropped the ball at times this year and fumbled the ball.....These kids really need to grow up and learn how to become pros......

SteelCityVoice
12-17-2012, 02:11 AM
I guess they are making so many mistakes they are all running together. Hard to remember who ****ed up and when.

Black@Gold Forever32
12-17-2012, 02:21 AM
I guess they are making so many mistakes they are all running together. Hard to remember who ****ed up and when.

I know man...Just saying Sanders is lucky his ghost fumble didn't cost us that game....lol

Clevelandsux
12-17-2012, 02:34 AM
sanders is the worst. has terrible hands. brown, was the goat today. last few weeks it was wallace. and i wish brown would stop his dancing after every routine play.

Raleigh Steel
12-17-2012, 11:51 AM
does anyone think that the consistent problems from the WR's is because hines has retired and no longer around?

maybe, a lot of the teams problems are from a lack of veteran leadership. not saying hines should be on the team, but all of the young guys have dropped their play. someone, needs to get up in their sh*t and get them focused on winning and not show boating...

lancer89074
12-17-2012, 01:18 PM
Hines Ward should be our receivers coach. He could relate to them and make straight their path. There is no substitute for experience and no true wisdom without it. Men are not born with wisdom, wisdom is born of experience.

NorCalSteel
12-17-2012, 07:51 PM
I would just like for one week to not have to bounce this thread to the Top..lol

Clevelandsux
12-17-2012, 07:57 PM
does anyone think that the consistent problems from the WR's is because hines has retired and no longer around?

maybe, a lot of the teams problems are from a lack of veteran leadership. not saying hines should be on the team, but all of the young guys have dropped their play. someone, needs to get up in their sh*t and get them focused on winning and not show boating...

hines as a player was finished. He like several other players on this team are done. Hines however was a leader.