PDA

View Full Version : What was your favorite SB commercial?

BlackGold4vr
01-30-2007, 02:15 PM
I loved when Louie the lizard hired the ferret to assassinate the Budweiser frogs by electrocution!

:rofl:

BlitzburghRockCity
01-30-2007, 02:19 PM
All the Bud commercials with the Clydesdales, those are always my favorite. Also the one quite a few years ago where the Coke delivery guy was caught getting a Pepsi and the shelves came down, all the pepsi cans fell on the floor around him in the middle of the store :rofl:

58Lambert
01-30-2007, 02:19 PM
Easy...
Miller Lite commercial with the blonde and brunette arguing if it "taste great or less filling" and then they tear each other's clothes off and wrestle themselves into the big public water fountain!! :hail:

Too bad they couldn't make that into a halftime show... it would beat any wardrobe malfunction hands down!!!!

BlackGold4vr
01-30-2007, 02:28 PM
Easy...
Miller Lite commercial with the blonde and brunette arguing if it "taste great or less filling" and then they tear each other's clothes off and wrestle themselves into the big public water fountain!! :hail:

Yeah, that was hot! How about the Go Daddy.com commercials! Yowsa! They had to edit those just to find a clean enough version suitable for the audience!

:whistle:

Blitzburgh55
01-30-2007, 02:48 PM
Pepsi always has a couple good ones

BlitzburghNation
01-30-2007, 04:12 PM
Streaking LAMB,,,,,,,,,,,, also when the cowboys on fence were saying the ref
was a Jackass and the oyher replied "NO" I believe he's a ZEBRA :lol:

big d
01-30-2007, 04:14 PM
Streaking LAMB,,,,,,,,,,,, also when the cowboys on fence were saying the ref
was a Jackass and the oyher replied "NO" I believe he's a ZEBRA :lol:

I was just going to say that! haha

AZ_Steeler
01-30-2007, 04:17 PM
You guys probaly don't remember this one but I do becasue I worked for them at the time... Any how Just For Feet had a commercial about a black marathon runner running through the African Safari barefoot and these white hunters, in a big Hummer, were hunting down the marathon runner. When they finally tranquilized him they tagged him with a new pair of Reeboks! The runner wakes up, tries to shake the shoes off but takes off running! The commercial was just wrong in every way, shape and form but it was funny! :lol:

BlitzburghNation
01-30-2007, 04:17 PM
I was just going to say that! haha

Are usually my FAV'S,,,,,,,,,,,,, The steaking lamb cracked me up !
I sit one day at a T-STOP and watched every superbowl commercial on U-TUBE ,,,,,,,,,,, Bet i watched that steaking lamb one about 10 times :lol:

big d
01-30-2007, 04:18 PM
Are usually my FAV'S,,,,,,,,,,,,, The steaking lamb cracked me up !
I sit one day at a T-STOP and watched every superbowl commercial on U-TUBE ,,,,,,,,,,, Bet i watched that steaking lamb one about 10 times :lol:

anyone remeber the old bud bowls? I used to love those.

BlitzburghNation
01-30-2007, 04:32 PM
anyone remeber the old bud bowls? I used to love those.

I liked them also,,,,,,Matter of fact wasn't to long ago when i was watching all those commercials ! I got to see 'em again :lol: