PDA

View Full Version : Any news on Rainey?

ChucktownSteeler
11-27-2012, 06:55 AM
Rainey took a good hit near the end of the game and had to be helped off the field. I haven't seen any injury update on him, I hope he can play Sunday.

I would like to see less of him in the backfield and more of him returning punts and being used as a receiver.

Look forward to the update.

C-town

Clevelandsux
11-27-2012, 04:42 PM
he got his bell rung good on that play.

Jlewis1294
11-27-2012, 05:28 PM
It was really scary the way he went down, I never seen someone's body move in so many directions at once. He was the only halfback at the time doing something positive. It is a shame and I hope he is okay because I hate to see anyone get hurt and he is one of us. Get well soon Chris Rainey

LatrobePA
11-27-2012, 05:35 PM
Tomlin said he was fine, all he needed was comfort or something like that!

floodcitygirl
11-27-2012, 05:35 PM
I just listened to Tomlin's press conference. The reporter asked about there being anything significant with Rainey. His response was that Rainey "was seeking comfort." ha ha!

Jlewis1294
11-27-2012, 05:37 PM
It was really scary the way he went down, I never seen someone's body move in so many directions at once. He was the only halfback at the time doing something positive. It is a shame and I hope he is okay because I hate to see anyone get hurt and he is one of us. Get well soon Chris Rainey

LatrobePA
11-27-2012, 08:25 PM
I just listened to Tomlin's press conference. The reporter asked about there being anything significant with Rainey. His response was that Rainey "was seeking comfort." ha ha!

Everyone was laughing but Tomlin, for the first time I feel he is pissed lets see how the team responds!

floodcitygirl
11-27-2012, 10:07 PM
He really did seem ticked but his facial expression and tone of voice made it so funny!