PDA

View Full Version : Anyone think.....

ChucktownSteeler
11-26-2012, 09:02 PM
We have all been down on the offense today, but should we give any props to the Browns staff and their defense. They played a solid game.

SuperSteelers
11-26-2012, 09:07 PM
We have all been down on the offense today, but should we give any props to the Browns staff and their defense. They played a solid game.

Browns defense played okay but the Steelers offense played far worse which made them look good. The RBs gave them the ball every other play helped too.

LatrobePA
11-26-2012, 09:13 PM
Lol we played into their strength. Their s line and lb'rs are very good.

Clevelandsux
11-26-2012, 10:12 PM
Ill never give cleveland any props or there ignorant fanbase. Yes they won, but they got about everything we gave them. Browns are not a good team, and the Steelers played down to there level.There nose tackle Phil Taylor said he thought the Steelers came unprepared. I have to agree. That hit on Rainey was solid, and i can't blame him for the fumble. Our gameplan sucked, team was undisciplined and unprepared. Should have never happened.

Omicron
11-26-2012, 11:09 PM

You don't need to...get ready for the ever present Tomlin comment in the Digest "we tip our caps to them". I hate that dam statement. Take the cap of and get some friggin discipline going to carry over to the dam games instead of just team meetings.

Steveo
11-27-2012, 08:24 AM
Definately, give props to the Browns. At the end of the day they got the win and we didn't.

BLACKandGOLD
11-27-2012, 08:51 AM
I have to give some props to the Browns defense. They laid some pretty big hits on us and took advantage of every opportunity

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk app

drucifer
11-27-2012, 08:53 AM
Browns' defense gets all the credit for that loss. Does anybody honestly think that it was coincidence that all of our starting HBs fumbled? Or that our running game was completely shut down?

Goodfrom55
11-27-2012, 10:13 AM
Any defensive coordinator with a half a brain would have taken away the run and challenged Batch to beat them with his arm. With Batch, he does not have a strong arm and for the most part, is immobile.

Browns are not as bad as their record; they just don't know how to finish games.

Goodfrom55
11-27-2012, 10:15 AM
Browns scored 17 of 20 points off of turnovers and credit the Browns special teams for repeatedly pinning the Steelers inside their 15 yard line. And when they didn't, the line made sure we wound up there with a holding penalty.

Oh and off topic, (speaking of holding) but while Legursky is serviceable as a center, he sucks monkey butt as a guard.

that is all.

BLACKandGOLD
11-27-2012, 10:35 AM
Any defensive coordinator with a half a brain would have taken away the run and challenged Batch to beat them with his arm. With Batch, he does not have a strong arm and for the most part, is immobile.

Browns are not as bad as their record; they just don't know how to finish games.

The Browns definitely had a good game plan. Its obvious to me that they are an improving team because they have been competitive in every single game this year. You are 100 percent right saying they are better than their record. That's what scared me going into Sunday and my fear was realized during those 3 hours.

Real Deal Steel
11-27-2012, 11:10 AM

The Browns ALWAYS play us tough. What's so surprising about that???? The Browns hit us physically as hard as the Ravens do. That's been no secret. The problem is that Tomlin and the entire team acted like this game was going to be a cake walk compared to the Ravens game; and it never has been!!! The Browns put Big Ben out last year which cost us the division..DID THEY NOT REMEMBER THAT???????

This is clearly Tomlin's worse coaching year. I see real inefficiencies in Tomlin's coaching abilities and leadership. He does not pay attention to little detail things that mean a whole lot in the end.

1. No preparation of a real Backup Qb in at least the last three years.

2. O-lineman constantly out of shape causing injury and not having the balls to get a new O-line coach.

3. Not demanding that Mike Wallace play up to his potential or benching Mike Wallace

4. Not having the balls to declare a permanent starting RB and sticking with him.

jpele
11-27-2012, 11:50 AM
I'm guessing the Browns came out of the locker room smiling knowing Batch was our QB. They spent most of the day playimg 9 sometimes 10 men within 7 yards off the LOS

Wasn't very hard stopping the run with that scheme.
Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2