PDA

View Full Version : Rashard Mendenhall=Tim Worley

Clevelandsux
11-26-2012, 04:55 PM
Just another first round bust of a running back.Anyone remember Tim Worley out of Georgia? Our first round pick in 1989? Another fumbler and wasted first round pick. Mendenhall is hurt all the time, he can't hit the holes, and dances. He has the nerve to call out steelers fans after being pissed because we lost to a ****** team? Probably to cover his own *** too.Two fumbles yesterday. When your qb is out, you need your running game to step it up (aka franco and Rocky 1976).

I wish the Steelers would send his bin ladin loving *** packing and take Wallace with him.

K Train
11-26-2012, 04:57 PM
jesus.....this again?

dude had a rough game after having a rough 10 months of rehab, lets let that wipe away everything hes done since he was drafted

LatrobePA
11-26-2012, 06:02 PM
jesus.....this again?

dude had a rough game after having a rough 10 months of rehab, lets let that wipe away everything hes done since he was drafted

I'll go with this too. But I still don't buy your support of Wallace. 99.9% of what you're selling I will, sorry!

steelersbabex25
11-26-2012, 07:18 PM
I wouldn't go as far as to say he's a bust but I will say I will not be crying myself to sleep if we don't keep him after this season.

ChucktownSteeler
11-26-2012, 08:49 PM
I wouldn't go as far as to say he's a bust but I will say I will not be crying myself to sleep if we don't keep him after this season.

Agreed.

BlitzburghRockCity
11-26-2012, 09:17 PM
Common Train, and this dude hasn't exactly been stellar his entire career. It's not like he's been the second coming of Franco or something. He's a decent back but nothing over the top amazing. If he goes he goes.

I do remember Whorley, man that dude was an epic bust LOL.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk 2

Callax
11-26-2012, 09:35 PM
worley sucked.. he had straight line speed... thats it. mendy is TONS better yeah he occasionally dances and does his obligitory spin move but he is a very solid running back.....worley NEVER had a 1000 yd season he had 1700 yds and 8 tds FOR A CAREER!
mendy has3400 yds and 29 td's not bad for a 25 yr old rb who can play for another 7 yrs

K Train
11-26-2012, 11:00 PM
Common Train, and this dude hasn't exactly been stellar his entire career. It's not like he's been the second coming of Franco or something. He's a decent back but nothing over the top amazing. If he goes he goes.

I do remember Whorley, man that dude was an epic bust LOL.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk 2

he has more TDs in 3 years than willie parker had in 6, he matched jerome bettis in career season high TDs at 13 in 2010. he did this with an abortion of an oline and an OC who was even worse.

he tore up his knee but im more inclined to say how he looked against the eagles is a better representation of how he actually is than his game against the browns. he was fast, decisive, and showed power when he ran and caught the ball out of the backfield...thats what haley bring out of him, the dude had a rough games but peoples memories are way to short

Big T
11-27-2012, 12:21 AM
he has more TDs in 3 years than willie parker had in 6, he matched jerome bettis in career season high TDs at 13 in 2010. he did this with an abortion of an oline and an OC who was even worse.

he tore up his knee but im more inclined to say how he looked against the eagles is a better representation of how he actually is than his game against the browns. he was fast, decisive, and showed power when he ran and caught the ball out of the backfield...thats what haley bring out of him, the dude had a rough games but peoples memories are way to short

This. Exactly.

LevonKirkland99
11-27-2012, 12:29 AM
When is Tomlin gonna pick a RB? Instead of doing this benching technique...blame Tomlin for the way he handled things not Mendy.

Nolrog
11-27-2012, 06:30 AM
Mendenhall fumbles too much. His damn fumble in the SP likely cost us the game.

He needs to get rid of that nasty habit or we need to find someone more sure handed.

cmerrifield
11-27-2012, 08:15 AM
I posted this earlier, but Mendy fumbles less times per carry than Parker did. Even with Sunday's performance, he is still ahead of Parker. I think Mendy is a good back, but this three back rotation with no rhyme or reason is killing all three of them.

sent from my Galaxy SIII using tapatalk 2

Rhyno
11-27-2012, 08:41 AM
I'm not a big Mendenhall fan, but he is about 100 times better than Tim Worley.

Real Deal Steel
11-27-2012, 11:15 AM
jesus.....this again?

K-Train, your right. Let's not let that wipe away everything he's done since he was drafted.

1. He fumbled away a superbowl victory
2. He spins and spins for no reason causing fumbles..and he keeps doing it.
3. He's hurt..often.

Yep..these are the the things he's done leading up to this season. Yep..let's not let those things get wiped away. :rolleyes:

Mendy's a bum who will be allowed to go away after this season. And Wallace will be with him. That's addition by subtraction.

K Train
11-27-2012, 11:17 AM
hurt for the last year but hes been durable, a retarded lineman named kemoeatu hit that ball out, and he really doenst fumble often at all...obviously last game doenst do much for that argument but he has very low fumble numbers

Real Deal Steel
11-27-2012, 11:21 AM
Low fumbles but the fumbles he does do are back braking fumbles in the biggest games. He's not a big game player. And that's reason enough to let him walk. This is a franchise that has excelled in the biggest games historically.

Real Deal Steel
11-27-2012, 11:24 AM
We had to have that Browns game...had to have it. And he was intrusted to be the lead runningback. And he fumbled it away. Twice! The second time was miraculously recovered by us but Tomlin had seen enough.

He was intrusted to get us the lead in the Super Bowl and he fumbled it away too.

And using fluke hits as an excuse is just that...an excuse. All his fumbles are supposedly...flukey. The only fluke is Mendenhall. He's out of here.

ChucktownSteeler
11-27-2012, 01:20 PM
I'd like to see some links to website on some of the stats being thrown around here.

scott0326
11-27-2012, 03:31 PM
When is Tomlin gonna pick a RB? Instead of doing this benching technique...blame Tomlin for the way he handled things not Mendy.
Yeah, It's Tomlin's fault Mendenhall fumbled half his carries.