PDA

View Full Version : Steelers RANT(Audio)

EverythingPiffburgh
11-26-2012, 03:27 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GylXVIO8s3s&feature=plcp

Clevelandsux
11-26-2012, 05:40 PM
i thought the steelers d played well. only reason scorewas as close as it was. turnovers killed us, you can't blame that all on batch. penalties too. plus the offense was starting out inside the 20 yardline most of the time.

steelchamp204
11-26-2012, 05:42 PM
The defense cant be put into positions that they were and expect not to give up points. They played well. It wasnt there fault the offense couldnt get past there own 40 half of the time.

EverythingPiffburgh
11-27-2012, 01:33 PM
You guys are right D played well all things considered. But still, 5 yard cushions against the Browns and not being able to get to Weeden. Didn't force him to make deep throws. Only forcing 1 turnover if I recall correctly. They got way too conservative imo.

But my main issue is the back up qb's. Nobody thinks Tebow would have been a good pick up??????? and Todd Hailey's game plans.

Clevelandsux
11-27-2012, 04:48 PM
I agree on the 5 yard cushion, been saying this for years. Certain Qbs pick us apart. We can go back as far as 2001 when jon kitna threw for like 400 yards against us. The Browns didnt do a whole lot offensively on sunday. Most of there points came on turnovers when they got the ball deep in our territory.My issue with the defense is a lack turnovers. Been this way since last year.Tebow might be a good pick up, but at what cost?