PDA

View Full Version : Steelers players amazed at Ben Roethlisberger's healing powers

Clevelandsux
11-25-2012, 09:24 PM
Steelers players amazed at Ben Roethlisberger's healing powers

By Mike Freeman | National NFL Insider
November 25, 2012 11:37 am ET

8 | Comments

If you read this site or watch CBS, you've known all along that Ben Roethlisberger could return to action against Baltimore next week. For those other news organizations just catching up to this development, well, welcome!

The reason that I reported this earlier this month was because some in the organization thought that while the rib injury was a serious immediate threat, it wasn't the long-term issue some were making it out to be. This isn't to say the rib injury is totally healed, but all signs point to Roethlisberger playing sooner rather than later.

The rib has healed quickly, and the shoulder isn't as bad. Big Ben is on the mend.

This news has caused some in the Pittsburgh locker room to be utterly amazed at Roethlisberger's healing powers. There's no question, once upon a time, some of Roethlisberger's teammates wondered if his pain and injuries were slightly exaggerated by the quarterback so he could appear to be football's version of Willis Reed.

No more.

One of Roethlisberger's teammates texted that he believes Roethlisberger is the toughest player that he has ever seen and ever will see.

Roethlisberger's ability to play hurt -- and heal quickly -- is becoming legendary. If it's not already there.
Tags: Ben Roethlisberger, Baltimore Ravens, Pittsburgh Steelers, NFL

Clevelandsux
11-25-2012, 09:25 PM
well this might be some good news

Speeed
11-25-2012, 09:30 PM
He should not have to play or hurt or heal quickly. He should be able to play as a healthy QB as 99 percent of the QB's in the league do week in and week out.

Troyisabeast_43
11-25-2012, 09:51 PM
It's good that he is most likely going to be back if not for Baltimore then probably definitely San Diego but it's going to be too little too late as far as winning this division is concerned. The Steelers can still make the playoffs though with Ben back and win their last 4 games. The AFC is so horrible and the Bengals are the only wildcard team in the AFC right now to be concerned with and the Steelers have the head to head tiebraker over them and still get to play them here at home in December where Ben will definitely be back...

Clevelandsux
11-25-2012, 10:02 PM
don't forget about the colts

Rampage
11-25-2012, 10:25 PM
He's probably doping his blood.

Clevelandsux
11-25-2012, 10:49 PM
My point is big ben is a drama queen.I love big ben, hes a great qb. But now his son has been born, he's magically "better". Before his season was over, now he's got healing power.

LatrobePA
11-25-2012, 11:44 PM
Perfect timing, little Ben was born now he all of the sudden is getting better at a much faster pace?? Just saying! Bring the heat!

Real Deal Steel
11-26-2012, 12:36 AM
I don't think he should play. I may be in the minority but he can't have healed as fast as they are saying. We'll see next week.

Black@Gold Forever32
11-26-2012, 12:44 AM
But little Ben was born before the Browns game so you can put that conspiracy to rest....lol Come on guys you know that if Ben could be out there then he would be out there........

LatrobePA
11-26-2012, 12:51 AM
But little Ben was born before the Browns game so you can put that conspiracy to rest....lol Come on guys you know that if Ben could be out there then he would be out there........

I'm just being a dick.. Sorry I'm still steaming over this fn team! lol

SteelerCountry58
11-26-2012, 12:54 AM
And the steaming pile of **** that was the Steelers smolders on tonight as well. LOL

LatrobePA
11-26-2012, 12:56 AM
And the steaming pile of **** that was the Steelers smolders on tonight as well. LOL

I can smell it here in Ohio still!

Black@Gold Forever32
11-26-2012, 12:58 AM

I don't blame you for being a dick....Man I'm still very pissed about how this season is unfolding.......I'm convinced that Mike Tomlin is the biggest problem on this team....He is a complete joke as a HC........

LatrobePA
11-26-2012, 01:00 AM
I don't blame you for being a dick....Man I'm still very pissed about how this season is unfolding.......I'm convinced that Mike Tomlin is the biggest problem on this team....He is a complete joke as a HC........

I'm right with you. I've never been a huge MT fan...