View Full Version : Reminder Dan Patrick show Is On

Steelerlyn
01-30-2007, 01:07 PM
Hines Ward will be on sometime during his show

http://espnradio.espn.go.com/espnradio/index

There is no charge for ESPN radio.

BlitzburghRockCity
01-30-2007, 01:12 PM
Bill Cowher was on it yesterday. I wanted to tell everyone here but my internet connection kept going out and then I forgot.

Cowher talked about how happy he is in his "semi-retirement". He stated the earliest he'll consider coming back to coaching is 2 years from now. He did say however that he's "keeping all his options open" so I have a feeling he may change his mind after the 2007 season but who knows.

He's also picking the Colts to win it all. Let's see he also said that he's going to take up the Piano in the spring, which may very well drive Kay to throw him out of the house and back into coaching :lol:

Koopa
01-30-2007, 02:05 PM
did i miss him???

Ambridge
01-30-2007, 05:35 PM
Hines was Sirius NFL Radio this afternoon as well.

He said the team suspected that it was going to be Cowher's last year but it would have been appreciated by him and the rest of the Steelers if Bill had just come out a lot earlier and said what his intentions were.
He eluded that Cowher's status did have a negative effect on the season.

BlitzburghRockCity
01-31-2007, 06:38 AM
Well sure it did and these players aren't stupid, they knew something was up no matter what they told the media every week. Cowher went about this all wrong. Just lay it out there, tell everyone, "look, this may be my last year, I'll re-evaluate the situation after 2006 is over and then we'll take it from there instead of turning it into this media circus distraction that it was all freekin year long.