PDA

View Full Version : Ray Rice disrespects the terrible towel...

Troyisabeast_43
11-19-2012, 08:32 PM
http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/Late-For-Work-1119-Ray-Rice-Terrible-Towel-Worth-1000-Words/021122c8-8a67-4a73-a7cb-8e216f298d71

Got these images and this story from the Ravens website seeing Ray Rice wearing the terrible towel on his head and all of the Ravens players claiming they have shifted the power in the AFC North. These ****ers need to be careful what they wish for here because we have seen what has happened to opposing teams who have messed with the terrible towel...

Zachintosh66
11-19-2012, 08:35 PM
non story... this dissing the towel stuff is getting as played out as Renegade

LatrobePA
11-19-2012, 08:36 PM
Ray Rice is an *** eater.

North Steel
11-19-2012, 08:43 PM
In that same article piranha teeth suggs said it would have been a sweeter win if Ben was playing, are u fu*king kidding me,you scum bags would have had your asses handed to u.Did they play another game that we didn't see.

SteelerCountry58
11-19-2012, 08:44 PM
Let em' yap and carry on for now. That Mickey Mouse franchise can't hold our
jock straps when it comes to tradition/dominance and integrity. We still lead the overall
series and have five more Lombardi's plus a history of legends. **** on them and their
pathetic Browns origins. Karma's a bitch,we all know the Cope curse and what happens
to fools who disrespect The Towel!!!:stirpot::cope::stirpot::yesnod:

steelersbabex25
11-19-2012, 08:49 PM
When will they learn..

LatrobePA
11-19-2012, 08:51 PM
They have all the right in the world to talk, they've beaten us three times in a row...

BLACKandGOLD
11-19-2012, 08:58 PM
The Ravens show no class and this is going to hurt them big time. They just motivated the Steelers even more

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk app

SteelerCountry58
11-19-2012, 09:06 PM
They have all the right in the world to talk, they've beaten us three times in a row...
We beat ourselves in two of those games. History is on our side. We will repeat clubbing their asses
soon enough down the road. They aren't that good and Focko/Rice will get hurt eventually.

LatrobePA
11-19-2012, 09:07 PM
We beat ourselves in two of those games. History is on our side. We will repeat clubbing their asses
soon enough down the road. They aren't that good and Focko/Rice will get hurt eventually.

I hope so, this **** is getting painful!

Zachintosh66
11-19-2012, 09:40 PM

a loss is a loss... i thought i heard some stat about like ravens have won 10 straight AFC north games... wow

BLACKandGOLD
11-19-2012, 09:42 PM
a loss is a loss... i thought i heard some stat about like ravens have won 10 straight AFC north games... wow

I think it's 12 straight division wins

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk app

LevonKirkland99
11-19-2012, 09:48 PM
http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/Late-For-Work-1119-Ray-Rice-Terrible-Towel-Worth-1000-Words/021122c8-8a67-4a73-a7cb-8e216f298d71

Got these images and this story from the Ravens website seeing Ray Rice wearing the terrible towel on his head and all of the Ravens players claiming they have shifted the power in the AFC North. These ****ers need to be careful what they wish for here because we have seen what has happened to opposing teams who have messed with the terrible towel...

Yep, Tennessee Titans

Clevelandsux
11-19-2012, 09:52 PM
ray rice is a little peckerwood

BlitzburghRockCity
11-19-2012, 10:09 PM
**** Rice, and he had what 40 yds in that game?

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk 2

steelerschick1220
11-19-2012, 11:09 PM
I have always felt like Ray Rice was an ahole. Nice to see my suspicions confirmed. Karma is a bitch. Just go ask the Titans.

Omicron
11-19-2012, 11:44 PM

I hated Rice when he played for Rutgers and USF had trouble with him.

steelchamp204
11-20-2012, 05:04 AM
They will beat us at Bmore in a couple weeks also. The Ravens hardly lose at home. 16 straight I believe.

terrible.towel43
11-20-2012, 09:33 AM
Woodley is pissed

"If youre not a steelers fan, dont put your hands on a terrible towel"

"Bad idea little guy just ask lendale white and tj whosyourmama"

Lunchbucket
11-20-2012, 09:46 AM
Well Ray,...All I can say is you brought the curse on your self and your team, and I don't feel one bit sorry for ya. For it states ,"And He who shall disgraceth thyne sacred cloth shall suffer at the feet of Saint Myron for the rest of his days, for the Towel provoked,may take comfort in owning thy enemies will.'
First book of the Chief 14:21

LatrobePA
11-20-2012, 09:52 AM
Simple solution to this problem: beat them! Problem solved!!

Real Deal Steel
11-20-2012, 10:19 AM
The Ravens are just very lucky right now. But when that luck expires, we will put them in their customary position of being bent over the headboard.

But I'm starting to seriously contemplate a head coaching change. Tomlin isn't the leader he needs to be.

Steveo
11-20-2012, 11:06 AM
It's funny they squeak out a win, Ray Rice is completely ineffectual, and yet he still wants to talk trash. God I hate the Ratbirds even more now.

QuitWhining
11-20-2012, 01:33 PM
First off let me say I am a Ravens fan. I have read this website for some time now to get real insight on the Steelers. I respect your team, but these tangents you guys go on some time over the most simple "slight" is ridicules. Rice did not disrespect your terrible towel. He didn't bring his own to the game. He picked one up that was disrespected by being thrown at him by a fan and "the shame of it" used it as a towel. Go figure. And Steveo, Rice had more yards from scrimage (40 rushing, 53 receiving)than any of your backs ( Dwyer 55 rushing, 26 receiving), so if he was Ineffectual what does that say for your backfield?

You guys are better than this.

Stone
11-20-2012, 01:40 PM

Nah......both are very strong traditions and traditions are meant to be protected.

LatrobePA
11-20-2012, 01:40 PM
Ravens fan: damage is done, you cannot reverse the curse by coming out here pleading with us Steeler fans. lol

F off doucher you fn clowns won against a mainly back up offense and barely survived!

Stone
11-20-2012, 01:44 PM
First off let me say I am a Ravens fan. I have read this website for some time now to get real insight on the Steelers. I respect your team, but these tangents you guys go on some time over the most simple "slight" is ridicules. Rice did not disrespect your terrible towel. He didn't bring his own to the game. He picked one up that was disrespected by being thrown at him by a fan and "the shame of it" used it as a towel. Go figure. And Steveo, Rice had more yards from scrimage (40 rushing, 53 receiving)than any of your backs ( Dwyer 55 rushing, 26 receiving), so if he was Ineffectual what does that say for your backfield?

A. The brick must have gone a different direction.

B. Dwyer isn't a household name (maybe he will be) Rice is. Your offense was pathetic, they scored 3 points!

C. C'Mon man!

QuitWhining
11-20-2012, 01:52 PM
Stone, You may be correct in saying Dwyer may end up being a household name. I like his running style and am not looking forward to watching him continue to improve.

Latrobe, No pleading here to reverse any JOKE curse. Was simply stating that as a collective this terrible towel DISS is hilarious.
And Your team couldn't move the ball against a defense that is a shadow of itself. Both our teams are walking mash units.

Root4Stlrs
11-20-2012, 02:30 PM

You guys are better than this. The rants are ridicules (sic) ?? Response to ridicule perhaps. Freud lives.

LatrobePA
11-20-2012, 02:43 PM
Stone, You may be correct in saying Dwyer may end up being a household name. I like his running style and am not looking forward to watching him continue to improve.

Latrobe, No pleading here to reverse any JOKE curse. Was simply stating that as a collective this terrible towel DISS is hilarious.
And Your team couldn't move the ball against a defense that is a shadow of itself. Both our teams are walking mash units.

Well see... Now by you calling it a JOKE you've taken it on. You better look twice before switching lanes, be careful jerking off too close to the scissors, it's coming for you...

QuitWhining
11-20-2012, 02:47 PM
The rants are ridicules (sic) ?? Response to ridicule perhaps. Freud lives.

Touché

Clevelandsux
11-20-2012, 05:31 PM
rice is a punk.

RIVERS OF STEEL
11-20-2012, 05:33 PM

Seriously. 13 -10 against the Steelers without a quarterback tells a big story. You should read it sometime.

LevonKirkland99
11-20-2012, 05:41 PM
Ravens fans are so obssessed with the terrible towel....

RIVERS OF STEEL
11-20-2012, 05:53 PM
Can't wait till we kick your *** into the bay. Then what will you say? It will be so quiet in Baltimore you will be able to hear bullet casings dropping. It might even be safe to go to a McDonald's. Might.

Troyisabeast_43
11-20-2012, 08:44 PM
The Ravens are just very lucky right now. But when that luck expires, we will put them in their customary position of being bent over the headboard.

Hopefully we put them in that position 12 days from now in the rematch in Baltimore. I really hope that we win this game in Cleveland this week and the Ravens lose in San Diego and this deficit in the division goes back down to 1 game and that we hear next week that guys like Ben and Antonio Brown and maybe even Troy are all ready to go and all 3 of them will end up starting in this Ravens game. Trust me the Ravens fans are praying that Ben doesnt come back for that game next Sunday they dont want no part of him and know that if he does end up playing there 16 game home winning streak is going to be in serious danger. We need to beat these ****ers in Baltimore next weekend and stop this losing to the Ravens it's getting old. They came into our house and won and it's long overdue time to return the favor...

steelchamp204
11-20-2012, 09:09 PM
They're not going to win a superbowl any time soon until they show up on the road against a good opponet. The SB would be a road game for them. Maybe if the SB was in Baltimore, I'd be worried.

Stone
11-20-2012, 10:00 PM
Ravens fans are so obssessed with the terrible towel....

that's because all they have is .......purple!

Stone
11-20-2012, 10:06 PM
QuitWhining:

I'll be honest, I like the Ravens, they play tough. In essence, they are the Steelers Jr. They knew that to get to the playoffs in this division, you had to play tough, physical, football and they went out and built a team in the mold of the Steelers.

They lack the history, the longevity, and the polish of the Steelers but it in reality, they are closest thing to the Steelers in the league. And as a 45 year Steeler fan, I appreciate a team who can aspire to be like the best.

RayRayHeyHey
11-20-2012, 10:15 PM
Can't wait till we kick your *** into the bay. Then what will you say? It will be so quiet in Baltimore you will be able to hear bullet casings dropping. It might even be safe to go to a McDonald's. Might.

The only thing the Steelers kick at M&T is the door on the way out of the stadium after another season sweep by the Ravens.

Seriously, you actually believe your stellar backups are going to win a game at the toughest venue in the league. Gotta love that deluded over confidence:clap:

steelchamp204
11-20-2012, 10:29 PM
The only thing the Steelers kick at M&T is the door on the way out of the stadium after another season sweep by the Ravens.

Seriously, you actually believe your stellar backups are going to win a game at the toughest venue in the league. Gotta love that deluded over confidence:clap:

Like I stated earlier, the Ravens arent even close to winning a super bowl. They are mediocre at best on the road. The only shot the Ravens would have at winning a superbowl this season would be is if it was at MT bank stadium. Stay classy my friend.

RayRayHeyHey
11-21-2012, 11:39 AM
Like I stated earlier, the Ravens arent even close to winning a super bowl. They are mediocre at best on the road. The only shot the Ravens would have at winning a superbowl this season would be is if it was at MT bank stadium. Stay classy my friend.

No disrespect intended, just did not like that shot against Baltimore itself. I agree, the Ravens will have their work cut out for them to get to the SB let alone win it.

scudmissile29
11-21-2012, 12:46 PM

If the Ravens have the #1 or #2 seed they will definitely get to the AFC Championship game.

I don't see them beating the Saints/Packers/49ers though.

steelchamp204
11-21-2012, 12:56 PM
If the Ravens have the #1 or #2 seed they will definitely get to the AFC Championship game.

I don't see them beating the Saints/Packers/49ers though.

I see the Ravens getting the 3 seed tops by seasons end. I think the Pats will get the number 2 or Bronoc's. I think it will look like this.

1. Houston
2. Patriots
3. Bronco's
4. Ravens
5. Colts
6. Steelers

Root4Stlrs
11-21-2012, 02:45 PM

Seriously, why do you care what Steeler fans think or say on a Steelers forum? Frankly I couldn't care less what Ravens fans think and certainly wouldn't spend my time reading their message boards. Definition of deluded overconfidence - Ravens fans thinking they'll win a Super Bowl with Flacco (unless they play it at M and T Bank Stadium - then u might have a shot).

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk

LatrobePA
11-21-2012, 03:54 PM
I see the Ravens getting the 3 seed tops by seasons end. I think the Pats will get the number 2 or Bronoc's. I think it will look like this.

1. Houston
2. Patriots
3. Bronco's
4. Ravens
5. Colts
6. Steelers

Colts?? lol

scudmissile29
11-21-2012, 04:17 PM

1. Houston
2. Patriots
3. Bronco's
4. Ravens
5. Colts
6. Steelers

It's hard to go into any good team's stadium and get the win.

I do believe if we had big ben we would of jizzed all over the ravens but we didn't and they most likely have the sweep over us.

I think Rats would lose at texans, broncos and patriots but would beat all 3 at their ground.

We are going to have to see how the season finishes but it looks like they are bound for the AFCCG.

Big T
11-21-2012, 04:21 PM
Colts?? lol

If the playoffs started today, the colts would be the 5th seed.

LatrobePA
11-21-2012, 04:35 PM
If the playoffs started today, the colts would be the 5th seed.

But they don't! No way they stay this course...

Big T
11-21-2012, 04:45 PM
But they don't! No way they stay this course...

My point is, there's nothing laughable about a team sitting at 6-4 potentially making the playoffs. Especially in a weak AFC. They have the exact same record as the Steelers at this point. Is it laughable to think the Steelers have a shot at the playoffs? ****, depending on how long Ben is out, it might be. The colts last 6 games they only play one team with a winning record. Granted it's Houston and they play them twice... But Indy is without question capable of beating Buffalo, KC, Detroit, and Tennessee. They could definitely finish 10-6/9-7 and sneak in as a wild card.

LatrobePA
11-21-2012, 04:48 PM
I look at the colts a lot different than this team. We're banged up now, but dammit if we could get healthy for a playoff push no one would want to face us. The colts are healthy and are just ok...

scudmissile29
11-21-2012, 05:10 PM
My point is, there's nothing laughable about a team sitting at 6-4 potentially making the playoffs. Especially in a weak AFC. They have the exact same record as the Steelers at this point. Is it laughable to think the Steelers have a shot at the playoffs? ****, depending on how long Ben is out, it might be. The colts last 6 games they only play one team with a winning record. Granted it's Houston and they play them twice... But Indy is without question capable of beating Buffalo, KC, Detroit, and Tennessee. They could definitely finish 10-6/9-7 and sneak in as a wild card.

I have them finishing 9-7 with #6seed

Big T
11-21-2012, 05:17 PM
I have them finishing 9-7 with #6seed

That seems most likely. Losing to Houston x2 and Detroit.

LarryNJ
11-21-2012, 05:35 PM
There's not much after the Colts and us. Bengals, Jets, Chargers, Dolphins, Bills. Either us or the Colts would have to really screw up to not make the playoffs.

DBR96A
11-21-2012, 07:48 PM

This.

I'm over it now. The more we complain about it, the more people who don't like us will go out of their ways to provoke us.

Speeed
11-21-2012, 09:39 PM
Who cares. What do we want him to do, build a shrine around one? I live just outside of Baltimore, and I can say Ray Rice is an alright guy as I hear him on the radio, see him on TV, read about him in the paper, and hear about what he does with the local youth.

86WARD
11-21-2012, 09:41 PM
Renegade? What the **** is up with that?

Big T
11-21-2012, 09:49 PM
And to be on topic, I don't really have an issue with this. He didn't stomp on it, wipe his shoes with it, etc... He waved it around and put it over his head (like a towel, go figure lol). He was just giving the fans a little shot after the win lol.

Ray Rice is one of the few Ravens I respect. He's a great player and he doesn't have a big mouth. I hate that he's a raven.

QuitWhining
11-21-2012, 10:57 PM
For everyone bad mouthing Rice. Turns out the guy did it because he respected the rivalry and actually traded a pair of gloves with one of your fans.
And make sure to read the last line of this one. He is nothing but complimentary.
http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/Ray-Rice-Explains-Terrible-Towel-Photo/f744bdc8-2e5b-427a-aaef-094b8168f6b8

Big T
11-21-2012, 11:04 PM
For everyone bad mouthing Rice. Turns out the guy did it because he respected the rivalry and actually traded a pair of gloves with one of your fans.
And make sure to read the last line of this one. He is nothing but complimentary.
http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/Ray-Rice-Explains-Terrible-Towel-Photo/f744bdc8-2e5b-427a-aaef-094b8168f6b8

Thanks for posting that. And that's exactly why I said what I did. Like I said, he's one of the few Ravens that I actually like. He's a great player and isn't an ***. I've got nothing but respect for Ray Rice.

steelers4life66
11-22-2012, 12:17 AM
Those bums aren't fooling anyone. Everyone knows if Ben was in they would have had their asses handed to them. See ya in the playoffs with a healthy Ben Rat F#$ks. :doublefinger:

LatrobePA
11-22-2012, 12:34 PM
Rice apologizes for upsetting Steelers over Terrible Towel

By Kevin Patra

Published: November 22, 2012 at 4:54 AM PST

Modified: November 22, 2012 at 8:47 AM PST

Ray Rice caught the ire of LaMarr Woodley and the rest of Pittsburgh Steelers Nation after Sunday night's 13-10 Baltimore Ravens victory when he was seen with a Terrible Towel draped over his head while walking off the field.

There are a few things you don't do in life : You don't tug on Superman's cape, you don't spit into the wind, you don't pull the mask off that old Lone Ranger, and you don't mess around with a Terrible Towel.

Rice clarified Wednesday that he meant no disrespect.

"I actually asked a fan to trade like I've been trading jerseys with guys at the end of the game," Rice said, via The Baltimore Sun . "So, I didn't stomp it or do anything wrong. I actually walked out with it, and I think I'm going to save it and put it in my basement to cherish the rivalry. It's not like you get out there and do derogatory stuff and spit, no none of that stuff. If you think about it, where I'm at in my career, you cherish these rivalries, cherish the moments.

"I apologize to those who saw it as disrespectful. For me, I thought it was a pretty cool gesture, exchanging my gloves with a fan and walking out with it. Obviously, getting a victory there was cool ... To have something in your basement to know what the rivalry is all about is pretty cool. I've been exchanging jerseys with guys. My basement is getting pretty colorful down there with other teams' stuff."

The fifth-year pro has seen his share of games in the NFL's best running rivalry and understands why the Steelers and their fans were upset with him having the towel.

"The other side, they don't really like it, which I understand why like, 'Nobody plays with the Terrible Towel,' and I understand that," Rice said. "I respect this rivalry. I respect their organization. It's not like you're going to catch me on YouTube burning a Terrible Towel. I'll keep it in my basement, and when I get to grow up and my time is done, you get to look back on these moments: 'I got to play against the Pittsburgh Steelers .' This has actually been the first year I've started to collect other teams' stuff."

The one question unanswered: What fan traded away the precious towel to the enemy?

Follow Kevin Patra on Twitter @kpatra .

LarryNJ
11-22-2012, 12:52 PM
Well that explains it very well and shows why BigT like many others feel that way about Rice. He's a class act and a great RB who gets it. It's nice to see in this day and age.

Apology accepted!

LatrobePA
11-22-2012, 01:26 PM
I was calling for his head too! Sorry! lol

SteelCityVoice
11-22-2012, 04:54 PM
I kind of like his response. Rivalries like this are what make football great!

Ravenous Rex
11-24-2012, 04:31 AM
jock straps when it comes to tradition/dominance and integrity. We still lead the overall
series and have five more Lombardi's plus a history of legends. **** on them and their
pathetic Browns origins. Karma's a bitch,we all know the Cope curse and what happens

Wow. I love ignorance.
How many games did the Ravens "beat themselves?" Against u guys?
Pathetic Browns origins? What a low class cheap comment. We'd be much happier in Baltimore if the Colts had never left. Pray you don't ever suffer the same fate.
Integrity? Like the integrity of winning most of hose rings w a steroid inflated roster??

Do you jerk off with your terrible towel too?

Ravenous Rex
11-24-2012, 04:33 AM

Those bums aren't fooling anyone. Everyone knows if Ben was in they would have had their asses handed to them. See ya in the playoffs with a healthy Ben Rat F#$ks. :doublefinger:

Lol. I love u chumps that love to hide behind weak *** comments like this. Yeah, your offense looked real hot vs KC w Ben back there. Was Ben playing the two games last year?
These games r always close regardless of who is quarterback. But keeping living in your land of delusion,

LatrobePA
11-24-2012, 09:30 AM
Delusion? Kinda like you all thinking Joe Flacco is the one? lol he'll never get your team to the promise land and if he should he won't deliver on the biggest stage!

steelers4life66
11-24-2012, 09:46 AM
Lol. I love u chumps that love to hide behind weak *** comments like this. Yeah, your offense looked real hot vs KC w Ben back there. Was Ben playing the two games last year?
These games r always close regardless of who is quarterback. But keeping living in your land of delusion,

Your starting QB was out played by a 3rd string at best QB. You and I and everyone else (even if they don't want to admit it) knows if Ben was playing it was a win for us. Hopfully Bens back for the next game. Then it can be settled.

scudmissile29
11-24-2012, 10:35 AM
Ah the disease riddled rats come amongst our community.

cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/002/760/229/SteelershangRaven_display_image.jpg

http://images.wikia.com/dungeonsdragons/images/1/1d/Raven-loop-hanging-crow.jpg

steelchamp204
11-24-2012, 01:46 PM

I love trolls who come to there rivals talk forums and try to get **** started. Please go back to that hole in the ground you came from. Or just go back to the baltimoresun talk forums please. The Ravens are good, but like I said before. Flacco will never win a superbowl unless it is played at MT bank stadium.

Ravenous Rex
11-24-2012, 01:54 PM
Your starting QB was out played by a 3rd string at best QB. You and I and everyone else (even if they don't want to admit it) knows if Ben was playing it was a win for us. Hopfully Bens back for the next game. Then it can be settled.

Was he? Funny. He won the game, did he not? It's such a shame you look to stats to tell the story. I'd think with your own history and how many of your biggest wins have come, you'd know better. Joe Flacco completely outplayed Tom Brady in the AFC Championship game last year. Where did that get him?

You do realize the Ravens have and seemingly ALWAYS WILL play to the score of the game, AND the opponent. How many risks did Flacco take? Not many. You know why? because our special teams got a lead and with Leftwich at quarterback, the last thing we were going to do, is let your DEFENSE win the game. Better safe than sorry on every play. How many games in this rivalry has your defense won for you, more so than Ben?

Come on man, have some more respect for the game than to make ignorant comments like that. It's all about the final score. I do love the excuses though. And I whole heartedly agree, i HOPE AND PRAY Ben is back for next week. I'll take another win (and the excuses that go with it if he's not playing)- but I guess that's the only way a win COUNTS vs you guys... as if we weren't playing without many injured starters as well. (cue the let's compare injuries report...)

I enjoy this rivalry- and the heated exchanges between fans, but the disrespect based on biased and ignorant opinions really irks me. And there is just as much, if not more on my Ravens site.

Ravenous Rex
11-24-2012, 01:59 PM
I love trolls who come to there rivals talk forums and try to get **** started. Please go back to that hole in the ground you came from. Or just go back to the baltimoresun talk forums please. The Ravens are good, but like I said before. Flacco will never win a superbowl unless it is played at MT bank stadium.

If only there was a way to get a response when they do win. I'm sure you wet your pants when Lee Evans dropped that ball in the AFC Championship game. Enjoy your blanket response while it lasts.

steelchamp204
11-24-2012, 02:37 PM
Was he? Funny. He won the game, did he not? It's such a shame you look to stats to tell the story. I'd think with your own history and how many of your biggest wins have come, you'd know better. Joe Flacco completely outplayed Tom Brady in the AFC Championship game last year. Where did that get him?

You do realize the Ravens have and seemingly ALWAYS WILL play to the score of the game, AND the opponent. How many risks did Flacco take? Not many. You know why? because our special teams got a lead and with Leftwich at quarterback, the last thing we were going to do, is let your DEFENSE win the game. Better safe than sorry on every play. How many games in this rivalry has your defense won for you, more so than Ben?

Come on man, have some more respect for the game than to make ignorant comments like that. It's all about the final score. I do love the excuses though. And I whole heartedly agree, i HOPE AND PRAY Ben is back for next week. I'll take another win (and the excuses that go with it if he's not playing)- but I guess that's the only way a win COUNTS vs you guys... as if we weren't playing without many injured starters as well. (cue the let's compare injuries report...)

I enjoy this rivalry- and the heated exchanges between fans, but the disrespect based on biased and ignorant opinions really irks me. And there is just as much, if not more on my Ravens site.

Yea, I guees that's why Rice had 20 carries for 40 yards :bonk:You do realize you are on a Steelers talk forums? Fans are always biased.:dunno: To say Steelers fans are ignorant, whatnot. I have seen plenty of posts on the bmoresun talk forums that revolve around the Steelers when its not even Steelers/Ravens week. Please, like I said. Go back to your forums or dont come here to cry when we rip your team. Like I said earlier this week. Hats off to the Ravens for the win, we werent prepared. Both teams played great and Im glad the Steelers defense played fantastic and played with heart. To say that if Ben played wouldnt have had any affect on this game is rediculous. Please take off the purple shades.

scudmissile29
11-24-2012, 06:26 PM
@Ravenous Rex, isn't it time to crawl back into that shithole sewer you call home with all the other rat's fans?

Speeed
11-24-2012, 07:26 PM
Flacco did not win that game. Lefty lost it. Enough said. I could have predicted that. You do not need to visit an opposing team's forum to opine the mediocre qualities of your "elite" quarterback.

Oh yeah, I don't car RR disrespects a Terrible Towel. Who cares.

Moondog
11-24-2012, 08:25 PM
Ravens defense isn't scaring anyone, the only reason why they looked halfway decent was because they were playing against Bubba Gump who broke his ribs after tripping on his own two feet in the end zone. Not to mention, no Antonio. If Ben was in there, it would have been a 10 point Steeler victory. The Rats have lucked out to get Pittsburgh with one hand tied behind their back. Their fans should be counting their lucky stars, not talking ****, which is all good until someone rips that horseshoe out of their ***.

Mike Tomlin
11-25-2012, 01:54 AM
The reason Ray apologized is he knows he got beat up pretty good last sunday and in another week it's round two with an even more pissed off Steelers D.

scudmissile29
11-25-2012, 04:42 AM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-YttcigKJbWc/Tw9UMmL6iMI/AAAAAAAAFC8/e3Ad9HUS29w/s1600/flacco.jpg

"I’m sure if we win, I’ll have nothing to do with why we won according to you guys. It is what it is. "