PDA

View Full Version : Mike Wallace Haters Lets Play a Game

cbrunn
11-19-2012, 07:09 PM
HEY ALL LETS PLAY GUESS WHO IS WHAT PLAYER ....

PLAYER A

46 receptions on 78 targets - 59 %
565 yrds ... 12.3 avg
6 TDs

PLAYER B

52 rec. on 101 targets ... 51%
596 yrds ... 11.5 avg.
4 TD

Who is Who???

Big T
11-19-2012, 07:17 PM
Come on now. We don't need another thread about this. I'm a "Wallace apologist" and all, but you already posted this in the other thread. Yes, Wallace and Fitz have similar numbers this season, but everyone knows (even this "Wallace ball washer") that Mike Wallace is no Larry Fitzgerald.

Real Deal Steel
11-19-2012, 07:35 PM
We don't need another thread. Please close this one Big T.

Big T
11-19-2012, 07:38 PM
We don't need another thread. Please close this one Big T.

Wish I could, I'm not a moderator though haha.

SnakeEyes43
11-19-2012, 07:42 PM
Players B might get more targets if Player A was on another team. The fact that Player A openly admits that he gets "antsy" if not given the ball early and often, might make Player A's QB give him more looks...

Oh, and I think if Player B got more targets, he would aggressively go after the ball and not just phone in half-hearted performances, like Player A has been doing.

cbrunn
11-19-2012, 08:24 PM
Players B might get more targets if Player A was on another team. The fact that Player A openly admits that he gets "antsy" if not given the ball early and often, might make Player A's QB give him more looks...

Oh, and I think if Player B got more targets, he would aggressively go after the ball and not just phone in half-hearted performances, like Player A has been doing.

I wouldn't Compare The Steelers receivers I love all 3 our receivers unlike most ppl on this board...

Yes Big T it's Fitz ...the point of the other thread is just to make it known to the PPL that say he don't play with heart and quit and so on and so on ...

If that production is playing timid or calling it quits or anything else ... I'd take that production anyday

LOL @ mad @ the thread ... like there isn't a gazillion of just repeated threads on here ... it's all good ... I was getting the attention, but oh well ... Keep bashing our players instead of backing them ...

chisteeler
11-19-2012, 09:16 PM
Player A is Ocho Cinco

Player B is T.O.

NYCsteelersfan
11-19-2012, 09:39 PM
Can you remind everyone which quarterback throws to player A and which quarterback throws to player B.

LatrobePA
11-19-2012, 09:46 PM
Player A is Ocho Cinco

Player B is T.O.

Great two more douche bags.